Fan Fictions

*ENTWINED* RTMC ff-chapter 13 pg 43 pg 43 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ok rashu :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*ENTWINED* RTMC ff-chapter 13 pg 43 pg 43 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
 next tym bada font  chaliye

k i read it by pressing ctrl and scrolling the mouse and magnifying it. gals u also try

love it sooper duper fantastic

loved ur description of rt n mc

loved their fight

i liked mugs name dhruvi

banner is awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

next tym bada font  chaliye

k i read it by pressing ctrl and scrolling the mouse and magnifying it. gals u also try

love it sooper duper fantastic

loved ur description of rt n mc

loved their fight

i liked mugs name dhruvi

banner is awesome

font D'ohsorry sorry Tongue woh bada kiya tha maine baad mein Silly

thank you pranita! means a lot you being here Approve

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@nandini : i cant believ you've landed here Day Dreaming im so honoured! thank you so much!

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
cmnt ho gya h.. dekho lo plz..
 late hun, sry fr that..
 bada cmnt h, poora padhna

The.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsanyo

resed fr now..
 wil read n cmt soon..

~~EDITED~~

Believe.. u r incredibly awesome in story writing..

But plz keep it this way only..

Coz, mujhe simple reading bhott jyada psnd h, had se jyada psnd h'

Pehle tho banner, kya awesome banner h.. yeh talent tho pata tha mujhe tumahra'

Lekin stry wala talent.. haye, gazab dhaa buddy tum yahan. Sachi main awesome characterization..

Rain ho rhi h,, yahan dilli main bhi ho rhi h.. feel aa gyi boss,'

Prithvi.. cool banda h, always a leader he is.. oye hoye.. a ruler always.. pata nahi, kab humari dhruvi ke dil koo rule karega h..

Yah phirr karta tho h.. but dhruvi dnt wanna disclose it now..

Prithvi tho dairy likhta tha, isliye , uska pata h ki voh bachapan se dhraa ko pyaar karta h, but dhruvi kabse karti , uska kasie pata lagega..

Yeh  tho h,.. pyaar tho karti h bandi.. isliye tho corse chodd diya, just bcz prihvi ko ek ladki ne flirt kaha'

Haye,.. kya ladki h yeh..

Prithvi blish karr rha h.. arey baap re.. matt karo blush.. bhott jayada cute lagte ho prithvi.. dhraa ko ek aur baar pyaar ho jayega tumse.. but phirr bhi yeh ladki batayegi nahi tumhe'

Dairy wala part was too gud.. mujhe bhi panda tha aage ka part.. kya gandi timing h prithvi ki by god.. vry wrng yaar..

Balki mujhe pata h ki kya h aage' but agar dhruvi paddh leti tho sure ho jatai na main'

Koi nahi..

Prithvi abhi confess karo plz.. kahin koi problem na ho jaye badmain..

Which I strongly feel is gonna happen.

Finger crossed.. dono ko ase hi khush rakhna god..

Plz. Ud soon,. Lov u for this stry yaar.. u are a lovely writer.

bANNER MAIN THO TUMNE JAAN DAAL RAKHI H.. SO AWESOME

rashu Hugthank you so much for the lovely comment!Im so glad you liked it,like really! Embarrassed and aage kya honewaala hai..well kuch bada saa twist SHAAYAD hoga Wink 

Edited by disha15 - 05 August 2012 at 7:17am

sweetsanyo

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
updating chap 2..and chap 3 also today only after a few hours.

Mugdhafan01

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
C h a p t e r   2

After a hearty meal,everyone was lazying around in their homes.As it was a sunday,nobody was in the mood to do anything substantial.

The Hegde mansion had two floors,just like the Rai mansion.Dhruvi's room was in the second floor and lyed exactly opposite to Prithvi's room.She could see his room's insides clearly.

Dhruvi was laying on her stomach on her kingsized bed. Her laptop laid in front of her;she had been facebooking for over an hour now.

She peeped through her bedroom window to see outside.

She could see Prithvi moving around in his room.He was in a grey vest.She could see his well built biceps. 

"Hmm the greek god wont let me get my mind off of him,will he?" she said as a smile curved her lips.

She pushed away the laptop and came closer to the window

She placed her right elbow on the window pane and curled her fingers into a fist as she rested her chin on it.She sat there,admiring him.

She had stepped into a world of bliss.A whole new world.A world where only two of them existed.

Prithvi on the other hand had put on his headphones and was listening to Coldplay.

She noticed his headphones and said to herself,"He is obviously listening to coldplay" as she chuckled,nodding her head left to right.

Dhruvi was so occupied with her staring business,that she had not even realised that the power had gone off in their lane.

Due to the heavy rain in the noon,some of the wiring system had become faulty and some repairing was required.

Within minutes,the inverter in the Hegde mansion was put to use,but there seemed to be some problem with the inverter in the Rai mansion.

The Rai mansion's maid had knocked on Prithvi's door and asked him to have a look at it.

Prithvi was alone now in the mansion.The maid lived oustide in a small outhouse built for her.

All the Rai's,except Prithvi  had to leave for some relative's reception party.Prithvi hated attending social gatherings.Talking to people he hardly knew didn't make any sense at all to him.
Moreover their talks weren't that hard to predict either.The aunties repeated the same thing everytime-"Arre,aapka beta kitna bada ho gaya hai.Medical finish kiya ki nahi?Ab bohat saare shaadi ke proposals aayenge.tumhe kis tarha ki ladki chahiye beta?"etc etc.Prithvi hated all of that.Just hated it.

All of this had happened in a span of half an hour.Ms.Dhruvi Hegde,unaware of any changes happening in her surroundings,finally came back to reality when she noticed some movement in Prithvi's room.

Prithvi was no longer in visible sight.He had left his room.

"Where do you think you are going mister?!" she yelled,as though he could hear her from that distance.(pun intended)

She didn't want her blissful staring session to end.But IT HAD. Frustrated,she got up and headed towards Prithvi's house.

After lunch,she had changed into more comfy clothes,a pair of blue shorts and a white tank top as she had no plans of going out for the rest of the day.

With no recollection of what she was wearing,she put on her flip flops and walked outside her house.

On normal occasions,Dhruvi would have have covered herself with a jacket,as she din't feel comfortable moving around in tanks outside her house.

But as of now,she was only bothered about seeing her GREEK GOD,PRITHVI.

She opened the Rai mansion's gate and walked in.

It was already dusk but no lights were on in the house,HOW COME?she thought to herself.

She was still unaware about the power going off and all the following events. (LOVE SERIOUSLY MAKES ONE BLIND : D)

She entered the house and carefully walked inside,watching every step,as there was hardly any light to see what she was stepping onto.

"Prithvi,where are you?" she questioned.

No response.

"Hmm..aunty uncle must have gone out..otherwise,the lights would have been on by this time of the day..but when did they go?i didn't see them leaving..hmm.." she was speaking to herself now.

She moved around for some more time,then suddenly stopped.She heard something.

She started walking towards the left,as she heard the sound approaching from there.

And then,she saw HIM.Her very own,GREEK GOD.

He was balancing a torch in his mouth and was searching for something in the toolkit.

The little light from the torch was reflecting on his face..enhancing his godly features..this much was enough to make Dhruvi's heart race..

She took a long breath,relaxed herself and tried to behave normal.

"Prithvi..whatcha doing?"she said as she moved towards him.

He had heard her voice the first time she had called out for him some minutes ago,he had tried to respond,but  couldn't as the torch was in his mouth and he wanted to fix the inverter asap.

Seeing her shadow,he removed the torch from his mouth and said "Hey!Sup beautiful?What brings you here?"

Dhruvi's heart wanted to say 'what brings me here you ask your highness?YOU,obviously'..but then she didn't go ahead with what her heart said and simply said "nothing,saw that there was no light here,so came to see.what's wrong?"

Prithvi lifted the torch and let the light fall on her now.

Her sharp features were even more clearly visible now.Prithvi analysed every inch of her body,her twinkling large eyes,her curvaceous figure,her perfectly set hair,her-

"Oye Prithvi?I asked you something?Where are you lost?" Dhruvi said as she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.

Seems like this staring sickness is contageous. (LOL)

Prithvi quickly kept the torch down,turned his eyes towards the toolbox and replied "Madam,power is gone.Haven't you noticed?And this goddamn inverter isn't working today.So trying to fix it."

'No i didn't notice.I was tooo busy admiring my greek god,you see' she thought to herself and giggled.

Prithvi heard her giggle and turned the torch towards her again,"What's so funny?" he asked,keeping a straight face.

'What the hell are you doin dhruvi!stop it' Dhruvi thought to herself as she hid a blush.

Prithvi gave her a stern look.

"God.I was right.You're C-R-A-Z-Y" Prithvi said as he made a 'you are annoying me face' (Dhruvi had named all sorts of different faces Prithvi used to make.This being one.
There were other names like 'Do i look like i give a shit face'..'Stay away from me scantily dressed woman,im not interested in you face' etc to name a few.)

Seeing his 'you are annoying me face',Dhruvi's ego which had been sitting in the sidewalk for a long time now,made a come-back.

"Ok fine Mr.control freak.I just came to help.I see  you're doing just fine by youself,so I'll get off your property,before you call the cops or do the honours of throwing me out, yourself."she said angrily and turned around to go.

Before she could take a step forward,a strong hand caught hold of her wrist.

"Let me go Prithvi." she said without turning back to look at him.

"That I'm not going to do in a million years Dhra.Its beyond my withstanding capacity." he said.She could feel the grin on his face as he spoke.

He pulled her back and put his hands around her waist,resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You know,you look more beutiful when you put on that fake grumpy face of yours." Prithvi said flirtily.

Dhruvi on the other was still trying to cope with everything that was happening.

HIS hands were on HER WAIST.

Her hands were clammy and then they went cold.She no longer could feel her heart beating as it was beating way too fast.

She was oddly nervous,but at the same time she was witnessing an unknown excitement,totally new to her.

"Your becoming moody these days Dhra.At one moment you're all happy and quirky and then all of a sudden you start nagging." Prithvi giggled at the last word he had used to describe her,his head still resting on her shoulder.

Hearing this,Dhruvi remembered that she was supposed to be angry.It was not fair on his part to become all romantic in middle of a fight,first of all.

"Shut up and let me go." Dhruvi said coldly as she fidgetted with his hands,trying to loosen his grip.

Prithvi on the other hand,tightened his grip.

Dhruvi tried and tried,but then stomped her foot in irritation.

"argh!Prithvi!leave me!"she said even more annoyed now.

"Dhra,if you repeat that sentence again.You'll regret it." Prithvi said,lifting his head,but his hands still on her waist.

Hearing this,Dhruvi was afraid now.

"Why-umm-why would i regret it?" she muttered softly.

He untangled his hand around her now,and said "You'll get to know when you do it again-IF YOU DO IT AGAIN." he stressed on IF,he definitely was serious.

He got back to repairing the inverter and after some minutes,the lights were on.

Dhruvi hadn't moved an inch.She was re-thinking every word he had said.

Prithvi kept all the tools inside the kit.Stood up,rubbed his hands against each other a few times,so as to get rid of some dirt.

He turned to see Dhruvi standing in the same position,totally still.

He understood,she was over-thinking it.

"Umm,you hungry yet?Im in mood of cooking." Prithvi said in a jumpy tone,he wanted to change the subject.

Hearing his voice,Dhruvi looked at him.She stared at him for a few seconds and then said "Im an emotional fool,aint i?"

Prithvi felt an ache of panic.This was off topic and he knew what the topic was.But why was she thinking about ...

'Girls..why do they over-think so much?'Prithvi thought to himself.

He had to say something,something soon.She wasn't in the right state of mind.And when she is in this state,she..

"Dhra,dont.Dont go there.You know i DO NOT have the same mentality as that b*stard." his temper rose,he was angry at something,someone.He clenched his fingers tightly and then looked at her.

She was looking at him in absolute hopelessness.

No.He wouldnt let her fall into that abyss again.Into that emptiness.Into that nothingness.

"Dhra,i wont let ANYBODY hurt you.NOBODY can hurt you anymore,you understand?" he said as as he walked towards her and kept his hands on her fore arms,shaking her a bit.

But it was too late.She already was re-living the torture she had been through in the past.

"Dhra..Dhra..Dhra.." Prithvi kept saying shaking her repeatedly now.

Dhruvi couldn't hear Prithvi's voice,she could only see herself in the mess she was,her misery,nobody was there to help her.Nobody to protect.nobody to give her the courage to fight.

She wanted to escape this restlessness,but she couldn't.The  very next moment her mind went blank and she fainted.

As a reflex,Prithvi immediately caught her tightly and saved her from falling.He moved her chin,started patting her cheeks mildly and tried bringing her back to her senses.

"Dhra..Dhra...see,im here Dhra..im here..i wont let him hurt you again..i wont..i'll kill him.." 

Edited by disha15 - 26 August 2012 at 12:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75hairdressersparksflyAmor.pranita1202*mystic.moon*shrujarasp_berry..nams..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top