The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

wish panchi to gets in d detention (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i dont think she can ger detention she is too sweet and yeah but i think that detention wont bring them any closer it will be JJ and his buddy project as in detention everyone will be angry and will be blaming each other on who was at fault for getting detention and punishment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wish panchi to gets in d detention (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Will miss Panchi in the detention. But I think she will be there somehow. May be she would be asked to supervise them or somthing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i think panchi will be in detention bcoz nonu z in it so i think she  will...

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I too hope for the same.

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I completely second you !
I so want RaHi scenes and that could only happen if Panchi gets into the detention !!! Pleaaaseee bhagwan ji !!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.