Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i wud love if panchi too joins dem so d whole gang can be toghthr may be kiya panchi can be frnds thrugh d detention...m sure detention wud changee lot of things..m so xcited for d cumin episodes hope panchi sumhow gets d detention too so v cud get cute raHi moments..too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdworldequalsyoupia.raha..Rish..The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wish panchi to gets in d detention" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
no1 agrrees?

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Panchi in detention? Woah! I always figure that if she gets punishment, she will hyperventilate because she doesn't seem like to be punished, EVER!

I am not hoping too much to happen in the detention in regards of friendship. Friendship in detention seems off to me. I think it will be mostly JJ and his Buddy Project that would unite these students, not some random detention. Detention ka alag hi koi laucha hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar-MamuKiBhanji-

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Panchi in detention? Woah! I always figure that if she gets punishment, she will hyperventilate because she doesn't seem like to be punished, EVER!

I am not hoping too much to happen in the detention in regards of friendship. Friendship in detention seems off to me. I think it will be mostly JJ and his Buddy Project that would unite these students, not some random detention. Detention ka alag hi koi laucha hai...

agree wid u

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i'm sure detention is gonna change a lot of things ! waiting eagerly for it !
but panchi n detention i don't think it wld be happening but if it happens then its gonna be so much fun wid the whole gang !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Greeshu--

i'm sure detention is gonna change a lot of things ! waiting eagerly for it !
but panchi n detention i don't think it wld be happening but if it happens then its gonna be so much fun wid the whole gang !

xactly she wud b wid d whole gang

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I think through this detention things 'll get more worse,between Ranveer & KD hence JJ will come up with the great Buddy project :P

Afterall things gets sorted out once it messed up completely :)

& Panchi in detention!..Naa she 's too good to be get punished ..but yeah I do wish to get RP scene more from next week,hardly there were any last week :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.ash_jodhaakbar

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
^ Ditto Piya! Even I think that this detention might serve as a catalyst for JJ to step into the thick of things rather than affecting the relationship of the gang in any way (good or bad).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.