Debate Mansion

If you believe in God, refute this! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha82

So you mean to say that a significant portion of Indian politicians, parties and their members are mad? I think you must see a psychiatrist yourself dear.

Are you a Hindu?

A large portion are extremists, yes. Asking vote by religion and caste is stupid and bad. And so is promoting Hinduism. Just make India a better country instead of promoting religion. And don't go around the forums diagnosing people, get it? Otherwise you may need a visit to psychiatrist.

And what has his religion got to do with his post?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanismsub_rosa-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If you believe in God, refute this! (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rehanism

Oh no!Silly

So you mean to say that a significant portion of Indian politicians, parties and their members are mad? I think you must see a psychiatrist yourself dear.

Are you a Hindu?

There is a reason why I posted the *Silly* emoticon. Did you bother to know the topic of discussion of this thread in the first place before posting an irrelevant comment to further your saffron propaganda?

Am I a Hindu? No, ma'am, fortunately I am not, anymore.

Edited by Rehanism - 07 August 2012 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

For Hindus the purpose of life must remain Hindutva. Nothing else but its establishment, and whichever cost it might require. Jai HInd.
what has 'hindutva' got to do with the debate on the existence of god? If you have some logics, most welcomd but Stop campaigning and proselytizing...
Ps: since you are so interested in 'hindus', you must be knowing that there is nothing called 'hinduism' in the first place- it is 'sanatan dharm'.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
And yeah, what's up with akanksha82 posting everywhere of Hindutva, modi ji, revolution, etc.? This is not a political forum to advertise your agenda. 

Edited by Freethinker112 - 07 August 2012 at 9:43am

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Freethinker112: Read her other posts you'll get an idea where she's coming from.

Anyways, are you a part of Nirmukta? If not may I invite you to join this forum. Its a place for rationalists, atheists and agnostics mainly from India.

http://nirmukta.net/
http://www.facebook.com/IndianAtheists?ref=ts

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Err..I am not a girl..first lets clear this misunderstanding.

Secondly, I have long recognized what Sanatan Dogma and Indian Kalchaar truly are and that's precisely why I reject them in their entirety and march to freedom and sanity. And Vande Mataram? No thanks. Nationalism is as obnoxious and nauseating to me as is religion.

Still thanks for the kind invite.Tongue

Beyond_the_Veil

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

When there is a mention of god, there must come the name of Hinduism.

Hinduism is a Sanatan Dharma. It is the core belief of those who believe in the Bharatiya gods and goddesses. Anyone who does not call it a religion is an enemy of the Hindus.

No, Hindu people don't have a monopoly over God. And it is as illogical as any other religion.

-bharti-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

@Freethinker112: Read her other posts you'll get an idea where she's coming from.

Anyways, are you a part of Nirmukta? If not may I invite you to join this forum. Its a place for rationalists, atheists and agnostics mainly from India.

http://nirmukta.net/
http://www.facebook.com/IndianAtheists?ref=ts

Read her thread about being in a deceiving marriage in Russia. And suddenly she has jumped on this revolution, BJP, modi thing. Is she a troll, advertiser, or what? LOL I mean how do you sudden jump from relation trauma to politics back home? And that also with no mention of doing anything for female benefit.

Have bookmarked the forum, will definitely check it out tomorrow!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top