Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

If you believe in God, refute this! (Page 4)

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Do you believe in the air you breathe ? 
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

I know that air exists. Don't you?
Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I know that air exists. Don't you?

It's funny how you believe that air exists without even seeing it, but you deny the fact that God doesn't existence, just because you can't see Him .
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

It's funny how you believe that air exists without even seeing it, but you deny the fact that God doesn't existence, just because you can't see Him .

Sorry, funny not found. You took the predictable path. I think you are unaware of the term observe. We can't see many things in the universe but can observe it. You can weigh air, detect all the gases in it. Just seeing is not the criteria. I don't care if I see God or not. Get me any way of observing him. Hearing, touching, mass, infrared, ultraviolet, radiation imaging, by any range on electromagnetic spectrum. Can you do it? I think not, because if you could prove the existence of God, we wouldn't be having this discussion here.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 August 2012 at 3:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Sorry, funny not found. You took the predictable path. I think you are unaware of the term observe. We can't see many things in the universe but can observe it. You can weigh air, detect all the gases in it. Just seeing is not the criteria. I don't care if I see God or not. Get me any way of observing him. Hearing, touching, mass, infrared, ultraviolet, radiation imaging, by any range on electromagnetic spectrum. Can you do it? I think not, because if you could prove the existence of God, we wouldn't be having this discussion here.

Nahh . You just couldn't come up with something better . 
What proof do you have that there isn't a God ?
Proof to me science without using science books ! Confused ?
If you don't believe in God, just because you're not able to see the evidence, then why do you believe in what you believe, since that has no evidence either ?
I'm not the one here who has made this topic . So, you're the confused one here .
If you seriously want to believe that there is a God, then you NEED to have Faith do that, which you don't have ! Basically, It's like how you believe in your imaginations, because you trust it .

Basically, for those who know God, no further proof is essential . & for those who do not yet know Him, no proof is enough .

"Simple proof, if you see a car there must be a car manufacturer. So, you see all the creations on earth and you shall know for certain that there must be a creator ! Because the creations are so perfect, each one has each one uniqueness. Those creations could not just happened by random act of nothingness just like what atheists try to suggest.

When a mother gives birth to a precious newborn baby, she feels an overwhelming bond and love for the child like she has never known before. Where did this love come from? Is her love tangible? Can she physically see this thing called "love"? Well, no. She sees her baby whom she loves, but love itself she cannot see. Does the fact that her love is unseen diminish the fact that her love is real? Of course not. The same applies to trust in the Love of God, God is love, and yet we have never seen. We feel His love, we sense His presence, we see His miracles and we trust His Word." - John M.

Edited by Aya. - 06 August 2012 at 4:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samarth300MagixX

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
God doesn't come to those who don't believe in Him . So, how on earth do you expect Him to come to you when you don't even have one bit of trust in Him ? You NEED Faith ! That's the key !

Edited by Aya. - 06 August 2012 at 4:16am

MagixX

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged

God doesn't come to those who don't believe in Him . So, how on earth do you expect Him to come to you when you don't even have one bit of trust in Him ? You NEED Faith ! That's the key !

Again that's stupid logic. A real thing doesn't need faith to exist. The air will not disappear if  I don't believe in it, okay? If God is real, then he exists, whether I believe it or not. But since he is not...

Also, there are many people who believe. Ask them to call him or bring a proof. Can somebody do that? Nope. People having faith are gunned town by terrorists in temple itself. Where is God then?

Samraat_92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Again that's stupid logic. A real thing doesn't need faith to exist. The air will not disappear if  I don't believe in it, okay? If God is real, then he exists, whether I believe it or not. But since he is not...

Also, there are many people who believe. Ask them to call him or bring a proof. Can somebody do that? Nope. People having faith are gunned town by terrorists in temple itself. Where is God then?

You're just trying too hard to deny everything that comes your way . It's only a stupid logic to people who don't believe in God . Those people who believe in Him are not desperate for proof . You're the one who's looking for evidence, so go look for it ! Don't ask people who already believe in Him ! & by the way, you've forgotten to reply back to my other post ! 

Go to top