Gumrah

If it was approached from a different perspective?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Now, how many of you remember the episode in which a guy bullies 4 kids - a nerd, an overweight girl, a cricketer, and a policeman's son? The episode was approached from the victim's (the 4 kids) perspective. And in the end, we probably didn't end up feeling as sorry as we should have for the bully's death.
Now, come back to Tushar's case. In all honesty, Tushar was the actual victim here. And for the most part (even after he does, what he does) he remains the victim - I mean, think about it: a brilliant student who has stood first since 1st standard, an extremely talented techie, and for the most part, a very good guy. He gets thrown behind bars.
But in this episode, the three girls are victimized instead of Tushar. I know that the girls could have gotten into some serious trouble, but still...

Now my question is:

Would your perspective on this have been different if it were approached from a different perspective (Tushar's)?
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyaarjuhi4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If it was approached from a different perspective?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Tushar was victim for no doubt..bt what he did for revenge is crime...
In d bully epi it was d same thng happnd.d boy who bullied he was a distrbd guy bt he was doing wrng wid othrs nt dat took his lyf.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boyuancy

Now, how many of you remember the episode in which a guy bullies 4 kids - a nerd, an overweight girl, a cricketer, and a policeman's son? The episode was approached from the victim's (the 4 kids) perspective. And in the end, we probably didn't end up feeling as sorry as we should have for the bully's death.
Now, come back to Tushar's case. In all honesty, Tushar was the actual victim here. And for the most part (even after he does, what he does) he remains the victim - I mean, think about it: a brilliant student who has stood first since 1st standard, an extremely talented techie, and for the most part, a very good guy. He gets thrown behind bars.
But in this episode, the three girls are victimized instead of Tushar. I know that the girls could have gotten into some serious trouble, but still...

Now my question is:

Would your perspective on this have been different if it were approached from a different perspective (Tushar's)?
Confused
@brown..i guess u missed out the other face of the story..The episode was approached by the bully's perspective as well. The reason why he behaved like that with others at school was the highlight.. We felt sorry for the bully's death as well as sorry for what he was going through everyday at home.. at the end the bully was the victim and the 4 students the culprits..

In Tushar's case.. like what i wrote in my post in another topic.. What happened with him was wrong but what he did with the girls wasn't right either.. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.. He was a brilliant student..he could've utilized his skills in a productive way..but from what he did it seemed..he had a terrorist's mind-they have their own reasons for being that..they waste their brains and life terrorizing ppl for they cant live the life others are living or they cant see others living peacefully.. What Tushar did was not a small school boy revenge.. He was being cunning.. like what they say a wolf in disguise.. Even a hacker is actually a brilliant techie.. So can his actions be justified coz he was brilliant and had a bright future..when he himself couldn't see that but chose to walk on the path of crime?
Every criminal has a reason...so do we sympathize with the criminals?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephyarjuhi4eva

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Tushar was a victim until he decided to be the criminal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

He was a brilliant student..he could've utilized his skills in a productive way..but from what he did it seemed..he had a terrorist's mind-they have their own reasons for being that..they waste their brains and life terrorizing ppl for they cant live the life others are living or they cant see others living peacefully.. What Tushar did was not a small school boy revenge.. He was being cunning.. like what they say a wolf in disguise.. Even a hacker is actually a brilliant techie.. So can his actions be justified coz he was brilliant and had a bright future..when he himself couldn't see that but chose to walk on the path of crime? Every criminal has a reason...so do we sympathize with the criminals?

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa shibz! A terrorist? Really? 

I created this thread because I wanted to see what people feel if this story was approached from a different perspective. What he went through was nothing short of cruel.
Let's say he did nothing. The guys had that video of his, and let's say they put it up on YouTube. As days would go by, he would have felt more embrrassment, harassment, bullying, and what not.
As time would go by, he would have succumbed to depression, and might have eventually ended up killing himself. 
Would that be fair?

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
^^i agree...but killing oneself is also a crime whatever be the reason..
Besides in that case do u say that the victims of the Bully did right by killing him?

Edited by shibz - 09 August 2012 at 3:05am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.