Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I read a funny thing on Gumrah's page by one of the viewersLOL which i actually agree with so thought to share here..
If a person goes to psychiatrist to know how to control anger, a psychiatrist tells to be in control, and even our friend says that so what could be the difference between a psychiatrist and a friend???
He is right actually in every episode She gives her views about the situation or the culprits mindset...which is a good thing..but i guess even Karan says/can say the same thing and even others when asked about their views. So what else are we expecting from a psychiatrist?

Another thing that Kavz wrote..
could you show how the victims could have escaped, like after the episode or in friday episode.

^^I agree..I hope Gumrah team works on this part too..What do you say guyz?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KP_MarinaAnchi.pari_15kavyasam-Insight--_-PopCorn-_-arjuhi4evalazybluesArjuhi_kk...vibha...sreeja_roxAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Psychiatrist" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
yup the psychiatrist and frnd tells the same LOL
hope gumrah team shows the way to escape

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
M totally agree wid kav's di's point

kavyasamshibz

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
omg agreed...!ROFL

kavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hehe..that's true shibzLOL and agree with Kavya's point..hope gumrah team do show..if they read thisWink
Friends and psychiatrist normally say similar things onlyTongueLOL in that case we are all kind of Psychiatrists no?EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
in fact Friends suggest yoga and exercises like long breaths and boxing..etcLOL 

Edited by shibz - 04 August 2012 at 10:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
lol true  psychiatrist and friends kind of suggest the same things. sometimes our friends know more about us than we know.   
but the psychiatrist will explain the reason why the person will act like that and a professional opinion always will have more weightage.
glad that so many of you agree with my point.   They can show the girl was carrying pepper spray or had a phone handy,  the victim used presence of mind and escaped etc. If the victim was alert then how the story would end that can be shown in friday episode.

Anchi.shibz

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
agree to that person
when I lose my temper mine frnd sat itna gussa acha nai. .n blah blah thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.