Journey Of Pv members from page 1 to 400

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
We  Reach At 400 Pages...Cngrattss To Alll😊..hmm dez forum was once i remeber at num 3 in the beggining of the shw bt slow n steadily alll members left whch were old ArYanz n m one of them bt still there hope will b back soo soonnn ...one of them i m whn joined dez forum frm the very ist epi of punar vivah..Indomitable, nooriewas aka yasmeen , priyamvada, anu, sanarox, they all are inactive due to their studies hope agar aj wo yahan hoty tu forum is hal mein na hota bt i m happy the memebrs whch are here doing all their best to make dez forum much active😊Thxxx .Alll Thxx To Punar Vivah Forum Members ..lov u alll😳
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.rishbala. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
story is boring i hope future mai kuch acha dekhne ko mile

Originally posted by: trape

For You it  will b bt for us ArYanz we are enjying every bit of the serial n track coz i thnk u dnt knw the concept of the shw plus u dnt knw abt yash'z nature thts y u r calling serial borning anwyays..n as far as cncern y the old memebers left they all are bussy in their stdies n unable 2  use net stuff so they all love PV n will b back one day as they said INSHA ALALH hope u got ur answer😊
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Im a fan of YMGGK but i follow this serial from Day 1 but more to a silent member and i would say that this is the best show in Zee TV which have good cast and storyline and i always look forward to the next episodes. Within the first few days i started being active here, i have made more friends, done my first update and there is more to come and will surely do my part in making this forum active. Congrats to all 👏
.rishbala. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

For You it  will b bt for us ArYanz we are enjying every bit of the serial n track coz i thnk u dnt knw the concept of the shw plus u dnt knw abt yash'z nature thts y u r calling serial borning anwyays..n as far as cncern y the old memebers left they all are bussy in their stdies n unable 2  use net stuff so they all love PV n will b back one day as they said INSHA ALALH hope u got ur answer😊

i just express my views aur agar ise reply milege toh jo koi jahan new hai vo bhaag jayega no 4 pe ho aur bi neeche jaoge so respect other's views
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

For me, this is an absolutely entertaining serial. It doesnt only revolves around the main lead or their falling in love sequence, its about family and all issues related to a family. For me, its the best serial. 

CONGRATS to all PVians

PV is the BEST forum

and GURMEET CHOUDHARY is the BESTEST of all.

Hope he recovers soon...

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Im a fan of YMGGK but i follow this serial from Day 1 but more to a silent member and i would say that this is the best show in Zee TV which have good cast and storyline and i always look forward to the next episodes. Within the first few days i started being active here, i have made more friends, done my first update and there is more to come and will surely do my part in making this forum active. Congrats to all 👏

For You i will b bt for us ArYanz we are enjying every bit of the serial n track coz i thnk u dnt knw the concept of the shw plus u dnt knw abt yash'z nature thts y u r calling serial borning anwyays..n as far as cncern y the old memebers left they all are bussy in their stdies n unable 2  use net stuff so they all love PV n will b back one day as they said INSHA ALALH hope u got ur answer😊

Xcatly Visha.,...i m a die heart fan of Vivan Dsena n Sukirti kandpal n i only used to watch Pyaar ki ye eik kahani on star one bt after it ended i was sooo sad n cried nw wat to do? bt one day i saw a promo of PV n i said m gonna watch dez at any cost n i saw it frm the very ist epi n nw i thnk this is the bestest shw i hav ever seen in my life as PKYEK😳..i  reeeli felt sorry y i always dont lik Gurmeet i nevea bashed him or said nythng against him bt i never liked him bfore dez shw..bt dez shw made me Krrraazzyy abt Gurmeet as Yash scindia..n Punar Vivah is unique strline thts y many ppl calls it boring lyf mein pyaar sab nhi hota ...kuch incident ap ko face kr k hardhsip k baad pyaar milta hai n Punar vivah is Xcarly abt dez😊,,,Proud to b an ArYan n Pvian n hope janab nw u wont b silent any more n Yess i m in loe wth Gurmeet nw n i m a hugeee, Krraaziess n dieheart fan of him😊n wth Kritika Guru looks Addoorable 😊each n every cast n crew of dezserial is soo nyc ..n Punar Vivah CV;s MASHA ALALH doing v best at their place n forum memebrs are so loveing n caring they dont knw hw to hurt ny1 dez iz the best quality abt dez shw fanz n forum members Plus 😊WE Gurmeetianz inhale dez qquality frm r Roocckkstar Gurmeet😊as he is soo humble n down to earth n he has reality in his eyes😊

i just express my views aur agar ise reply milege toh jo koi jahan new hai vo bhaag jayega no 4 pe ho aur bi neeche jaoge so respect other's views

i said it in a polite way ...n we didnt ask u wat will b r next number so chill..is mein naraz hony ki baat nhi i just reply u if u r saying dez serial bore may b after knwing teh nature of Yash n concept of PV u will change ur mind thts it ..so no offence😊
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love the simplicity of the serial made brilliant by the performances of the actors.. to be honest, it's not a complicated story but how it is shown is just amazing. 😊
No ridiculous plots or unfounded scenes 👏 and no stars missing because she/he needs a break😆 just holding on to love, filial or personal..❤️

Originally posted by: Priyasi

For me, this is an absolutely entertaining serial. It doesnt only revolves around the main lead or their falling in love sequence, its about family and all issues related to a family. For me, its the best serial. 

CONGRATS to all PVians

PV is the BEST forum

and GURMEET CHOUDHARY is the BESTEST of all.

Hope he recovers soon...

@Bold

Xcatly the best thng abt the shw it doesnt revolves around  ArYa cv's are taking each n every character along wth the shw...n they are shwing wh a grl face different reactionz frm the family...after doing punar vivah as all are nt good wth u sme are against u as bua ji...so punar vivah is bestest shw😊