Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA2 part15 on PAGE 126 MAY23RD (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 133

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I want update. I want update. I want update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA2 part15 on PAGE 126 MAY23RD (Page 97)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
update??

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. I want update. 

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
no update!!!!!!!!!!Disapprove
i want update,miss this arjunCry.plzzz update soonDay Dreaming

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Jaya di nw its almost a mnth dat u hvnt updated.. jaldi update karo na..

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Writer ji we r waiting...

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Part12

arjun enter in the aalhuwali house for  sangeet function, arjun looking dam hawwt in his black-brown combination sherwani . firs his fair skin and then bright color he is looking like prince charming  and tht he is . every girl look him with sigh . arjun smirk because he know girls are drooling on him. Jay whisper in his ear " arjun stop to smirk ,its your sangeet ". They sit and archie come to them . arjun with raising eyes" are you my side or arohi ?" and archie said " of course arohi dear". Arjun " huh ". And archie laugh . arjun with irritate " you are really useless, don't you warn her  ?" and jay with fake smile " you know I am very obedient to her ." and arjun look jay with disgust . arjun is busy to look hot girls but his eyes freeze when arohi walk to downstairs . she wore purple and pink lehnga . she cover duppatta to her neck . she look goddess , her bare parts of body give  ellgent look to her . her hair is open and she wore long matching earnings and chudiya . she don't wear neckless cuz of duppatta cover on neck . arjun just freeze on his place to seeing arohi . she walk slowly and sit beside him. Archie with smirk whisper" kyun bachhu ud gaye na hosh ". And arjun who still disappear to watching arohi said"hmmm". And suddenly he realised and clear his throat and said " you look beautiful arohi ". And arohi give him soft smile . arjun is again disappear to see beauty front of his eyes . he always want arohi but today he cant control him self . his eyes glued her delicate , soft ,glossy lips . how he want to kiss her right now but this public . he slowly touch her palm and arohi look him with surprise . arjun bent little and whisper to her ear " I want to talk with you some thing imp ". And arohi's eyes open wide with tense cuz now what he want to discuuss with her .

finally archie announce that she is going to play one song for cute couple . everybody applause for archie but arjun surprise when jay also joined him . jay with smirk " for you my friend ".

Jay and archie dance on the song of " radhha on the dance floor ".

Everytime arjun's eyes on arohi . arohi smiling and clapping for jay and archie . and arjun admire her childish action . she look so sexy right now but yet innocent like her smile . after complete jay and archie performance, everybody busy to enjoying to see royal traditional falk music performance by some professional dancers . arjun again sign her to meet her in private . arohi again said no but this time arjun gritted his teeth and stand and go away . arohi 's heart racing fast to see arjun's sudden action . she stand and slip from there like nobody see her . but archie caught her and arohi said " I want to go for fresh , I will be back in some minutes ". Arohi go upstairs to find arjun but he is no where . she call his name " arjun , arjun". But no answer but suddenly her heart skip when someone grab her into the room ,the room is dark and she scare like bear . her forhead start to sweating ,the dark shadow pinned her to the door and before she scream shadow cover her mouth ,but she calm slowly when she realise familiar touch and open her eyes slowly . he shocked to see arjun front of her . she wipe his hand on anger and push him back . arjun laugh and said " tum dar gayi thin a arohi ". And arohi with disgust " you almost take my breath  arjun ,,,its not funny " and arjun with smirk " I told you that I want to talk with u but u don't listen ". And arohi with anger " I m not here for you ". And arjun grab her hand and pinned with wall and ask seductively " really arohi ,!" and he wipe her hair from her cheeks giving air from his mouth . arohi felt shiver and her mouth go dry . but with the control she said " yeah really ". Arjun again bent down and kiss her neck and whisper" really aroi ", now arohi melted to his touch and with closing eyes soflty whisper " nohhh". She took long breath , arjun left wet kissing her neck and arohi digging her nails to the door. Arjun 's lips going down but stop to see her duppata on neck , he slowly ripp her duppatta and throw to floor , arjun's eyes glue to her bare skin and his fingure start circle to her navel . for arohi its unbearable his sweet torture . she always moaned in his touch . her hand settled to his chest and pull him near . arjun cupped her face and settle his lips to her . he lock  first  upper lip and then lower . arohi's mouth open to met her tounge in his lips and arjun quickly take her otunge in his lips and smootching badly . arohi frist hesitate but when she felt her self depend on him their kiss turn passionate . arjun kiss and press her body  , but arohi's eyes open wide she felt his hand on her back choli hook . she alert and push him with breathing heavy . arjun with surprise " what happen?" and arohi said " no arjun not now , everybody is waiting for us down " and arjun said " then let them wait ". And arohi explain " arjun wait for one day ,tomorrow is our wedding then nobody stop you to love me ". And arjun said " but  I I want you right now ". And arohi laugh to see impatient arjun . arjun with irritate " now what ?" and arohi bent down and take her duppatta from floor and again cover to her neck .arjun again caught her hand but this time arohi push him and warn him. Arjun with mischievious " you have to pay for this ". And arohi with taking challenge" we will see".

They both come down and joined the party .

At night arohi smile to memorizing arjun's action . she packing her all stuffs and looking everything last time . its her last night in her home .she feeling bed to left her room but not feeling bed to left her parents . she never get any love and care from them. When she tried to manage something in her cup boards ,some letteres fall on the floor . she take them and start to looking them. Her eyes fill with tears. Its was aman's letter , she fist them in her hand and thot everything was fake .he never loved me just like typical man. And she remind arjun ,and some fear passing through her body . she agreed to marry with arjun but still not confident about him. He is the challenge for her . what if she will not success. What if she failed to change arjun? No'.she don't want to loose second chance in her life . there was something in his eyes which she can show .but still he don't say her I love you and she thot "mene bhi to ab tak I love you nahi kaha . pata nahi ye bina pyar ke izhar ka rishta aor kya kya dikhayega ,par agar arjun ne sach me hi mujse pyar nahi kiya to ". Arohi heart pacing ,she set on the bed with sad face ,she don't know what to do . but for the last time she want to confirm something .

Here arjun is not looking serious like arohi . he always want arohi in his bedroom.now he get the license to do anything with her . he smile to remind arohi . he also relief about one thing that he clear his all condition with her that he don't change his nature . finally he is free from this marriage drama of his family . he has confident that arohi should not force him for everything .arjun smirk for his intelligence . but he come out from his thot when his mobile ring . he look arohi's name flashing .he smile and without saying hello " abhi se meri yaad aane lagi " ,he waiting for her reply but some silence spread other side . arjun just to confirm tht arohi is there or not speak" hello r u there?" and arohi who is confussed finally speak with very low voice " hmmm yes I am here ".arjun with smile " so why u called me ?" and arohi who is panicing with bed future thots said"arjun you love me ?" thts the last stroke for arjun,love is not his kind of game 'he don't believe in love ,his eyes open wide and shock .but to change topic he said" I will show you tomorrow night tht how much loved u ". Arohi is not fool to understand his meaning and she again clear" no arjun I am talking about love ,you loved me or not ". Arjun again with his smartness" and wht I am asking you the same ?" arohi also silent cuz still she is  not confess. Arjun with continue " see arohi ,not u confess nor I ,you take this marriage as challenge and I don't know why but one thing clear that I don't believe in love and marriage ". Arohi with pain" but I believe in marriage arjun ". Arjun with tense " see thts why I told you that just cuz of marriage I don't want to loose a friend like you but u do not care to listen me once , now things start before marriage ".arohi with managing her self " ok I admit that we r not in love but atleast after marriage as your wife I hope some honesty from you ". Arjun with irritate " I told you arohi ,I don't like boundries in my way , I want my life the way I m living right now ,I cleared my conditions with u earlier ". Arohi try to manage words " but arjun you are hiding something form every one and I felt that night ". Arjun who always hide his emotions to everybody with little anger " arohi I  really don't remember what happened that night which change your mind to see me but honestly I am not the person whom u met in drunken situation . please I don't want to discuss anything ,there was nothing in my past "he clutch his palm in anger to tell her lie. Arohi with disappointment " I don't know I loved you or not but I know one thing that you are not the person whom you are present and I will make you to fall in love with me ". She cut the phone .   there is one unknown fear appear on arohi's face . her mind and heart is fighting now . is my marriage decision is right or not ? she relax on bed with fear and the feelings last day in her room. She don't know where this marriage will take her . but she is ready .she is ready cuz whenever she increase hopes she only got diappoitment . her parents ,aman and don't know about arjun. But whenever arjun touch her ,she never feel lust in his warm breath . sleep is gone  far away from her .

After arohi 's call arjun don't feel well. He looked himself in the mirror ,and  its looking like horrible ,just dump ,fool .no no he never become like him , never . some noise start to moving in his mind and its start dazzzing his eyes . he felt some darkness around his eyes . he need drink . he step forward with the heavy legs , he make drink ,now drink is addiction for him . without drink he cant able to sleep . just to run away from past memories he make buzy him self in drink and girls .but whenever he alone it killing him inside . he is not like this . no he is not arjun singhania . no he is an evil 'dammm an evil who never respect elders .women .who treat girl like tissue paper .who addicted to alcohol . but why arjun why ???just cuz of one mistake .it was not your fault .its him .its him arjun not you . some tears start to rolling on his cheeks .whenever he look arohi ,her eyes always remind him ,the same innocent , a same care and love for everyone . always think about other before her self. But what he got behalf of this ,arjun don't want to be arohi treat like him. Cuz after broken every hopes ,life turn hard to live . already arohi 's heart broke cuz of aman and arjun don't want to break her hopes again but stubborn arohi don't ready to listen anything .

Finally the day arrived of their marriage . arjun and his family and friends reach marriage banquet on time . arohi looking fairy in her bridal dress. When she sit with arjun ,they both look each other with tense . today no smirk on his face but some tension and today arohi's face not looking like challaging earlier . boths heart and mind fighting with each other . dj noticed diaappointment on both face and praying for bright future. When pandit called to put arohis palm and arjun's palm ,her hand start to shiver with fear , arjun feel and hold her palm with another to feel her relax. Some light appear on her eyes , she felt like arjun is not bed the way he pretend him self . when arjun realise that arohi understand why he give supprt to palm, he immediately pull his palm . he don't want to feel her anything wrong. Some how he is not looking like evil today or not naughty . he following every rituals like he mean with heart like he understand the meaning of every word and he respect what pandit speaking . arohi don't understand what arjun is doing . only jay and dj understand . jay and archie look each other and give smile soft . archie put her hand on his hand and whisper " don't worry jay everything gone ok ". The rituals complete and pandit announce both of husband and wife . they both look each other with surprise . finally they r not friends or enemy but a partner .better half . they greeted elders for blessings .

Edited by cooljaya11 - 06 November 2012 at 9:38am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12MsFuzzybear69snehasedLooshikaarjuhi_kmhartaKinjalK-Misek-Kareena1994pinky.paddaRimpi_kmhmysticloverarunsunita_gmarjuhi_s-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.shreya_arjuhi_Chits_cherry227zoya_naziyaArjuhi_kkBablylovely20Arjuhisisbrainychild92moonkmhnature2

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
res!!

Me first, again after AGES di!! :D :D

Arjun is irrecoverably attracted to Arohi! no doubts!

There was someone in Arjun's past whom Arohi reminds him of, hence he does not want to hurt her? So is he going to give this marriage a try?

Arohi's fears are natural, thought she has taken it all as a challenge, when it comes to marriage she needs to think twice because it is going to be forever, she can sacrifice neither of their lives. That was good!

Arjun's feeling and support, was beautifully portrayed di! First the desire to make her his, then pride on going to make her his, then confusion about spoiling his friends life, then his addiction, then his nameless feelings, his life is a mess indeed! But i am sure he would solve it all, after all the great tycoon Arjun Sighania to hai!

Edited by Varshu_Karthik - 06 November 2012 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top