Page 1 of 133

Page 1
Page   of 133
Page 2 Page 133

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

HELLO GUYS I M BACK WITH YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA PART 2.THNKS FOR LIKING MY LAST STORY . I HOPE THIS TIME I AM ALSO SATISFIED YOU WITH NEW STORY AND OF WITH YOUR ARJUN ,AROHI RATS MEW .HAHAHA I KNOW U ALL MISS THEM SO MUCH .

p.s guys if you dont like the story line then tell me today so i stop to here .and thnks again for your support

Part 1

He is stuck in the traffic and try to look around his car . first he is angry because of his family and now god knows when this traffic will open . he punch on the stearing wheels badly . he don't understand why his family start one topic again and again. He was fed up now .if she has no problem then why his damm family has problem. He really did mistake to come back in India . he remind his collage life in usa . how he was happy their ? no restriction, no boundries and nothing but here his family made his life hell. He come to his senses when he heared horn beside him. He gritted his teeth in the anger and start the car once again. Finally he reach his destination where he always like to spend time. he just ship one drink and some familiar hands wrapp beside him. He know very well who is she ? he turn over her and pull her to near him and settled one kiss on her lips. Their kiss turn in passionate . he never control when it comes to kiss. She whisper in his ears " should we leave from here?" he understand wht she is saying . he parted his lips to take breath and come out from the club . they both settled in the car and in some time they reach her apartment . he is too much lusty .even in the elevator he is not stoping to tease her and pulled her to him and kiss her . she giggle and try to increase his pleasure with sigh . his hand moving to her shulder try to pull of her sleeve and bite their . finally their romance session stop when they heared elevator sign "beep beep beep". She open the door of her apparment in hurry ,when they entere in her home ,he lock the door in hurry and grabb her and pinned to the wall . he started to kiss her neck and jawline . his hands started to give her wild torture which she don't resist more . she wrapp her one leg to his waist and whisper " ohhh arjunn ". Arjun took her in his arms and walk to the bedroom. He laid her on bed and start to ripp off his clothes . when he finally done ,he started to ripp off her clothes . they both making love like don't come tomorrow . and when it comes to arjun he never give any chance to complain in love making . finally they both laid beside together . there was no love ,no emotion just a lust . arjun turn and light his cigaratte ,she try to put her head on his chest but he slip her hand from him and said " I want to fresh ". Whenever she try do more than phyical he always stopped her . she knows already that he was not that type of guy who commited in one relation but she was happy cuz first he is rich ,royal and handsome and it increase her status in page 3 and society and club ,second he fulfill her every demands like outing in abroad ,diamonds ,shopping ,bradded clothes and everything . she met him 3 months ago in the party and that time he warn her that he is not interested in commitment and she agreed in yes . she knows in her absense he has another g/fs too but she is happy . arjun came out from the washroom and took his shirt and start to wear . she wrapped her hands to him and he again wipe her hands from the hulders "come on gauri I am not in mood today ." gauri with seductively " what happen my babby ? was I do something wrong ?" arjun stand and lock his belt and said " its not you ,its my parents and you know what is the problem . guari grabbe him to the bed and said " come on babby where I have no problem then why you get tense ? and arjun wipe rubbing her lips with his thumbs "I know sweet heart exatly my point is that but you know to born in royal family is too much difficut and you have to floow their rules and culture too. She roll over him and look into his eyes seductively " ohhh my prince ,at now just forget the every rules and follow only one rule which u know very well." Arjun smirk to her, that's why he likes her cuz she know very well what make him happy and satisfied . he roll over and switch off the light for their again love session .

Yes he is the Prince Arjun Singhania , a son of king Rudra pratap singhaina . he is 22 years old and totally rich brat who grown in high society . he is so much flirtious cuz its in royal blood he think . after complete his collage he come back India and joined his father business. His father rudra pratap singhania is very big personality in India . he is the man of rules ,avery nice human being . he spread his business all over world. They are the big hoteliar in India and out of country too. Their bussines is not complete only to hotels but in auto mobiles and consruction and every where . he is the big name in India and world too . Arjun is his only son thas why he is the brat . after his come back rudra and his family realize arjun is totally in interested drinking, spend time with girls and all. Even he never give respect to them. His mother kumud singhania is gr8 lady . she involve in lots of charity and all but she also a gr8 house wife too. She maintain their royalisim. She was tense to see arjun like this . she never ever thought arjun like this . arjun's grand mother Gayatri devi is gr8 lady . arjun called her DJ with love . but she also tense to see arjun like this . Afteer every 5 days news paper and media gossiping about arjun's affair . sometimes rudra shamed to him cuz arjun making a dots on their family and culture . they are from royal family so they have to maintain their personaliy from the others but here arjun is always busy in girls ,drinking and all. He has only one friend and that his fathers friend son jay malhotra . jay is always soft heart person . he always tru to explain arjun that leave all this but arjun don't listen . he is 22 years old so his family cant force him for marriage . but one day gayatri devi I mean dj told rudra that "we have make arjun for marriage otherwise he is making our family in hell. And I don't want to mess your father 's name. rudra understand wht his mother try to say . rudra said" but our time is different , that time we got married in age of 20 but now time is different cuz now a days children prefer to marry at the age of 30 or 35 . dj said " but if we not stop arjun now then god knows what happen in the future . rudra said " there r lots of royal and business man 's proposal came for him . and dj said " I check all that proposal and you know that all girls are just like him .i don't want second arjun in my palace . I want girl who is like kumud who give his life a right direction not want a girl who is go with him wrong direction. Rudra said " but how could we find that type of girls now a days . kumud said " I have one suggestion , we have to find a gril who came from middle class family . rudra inturrupt " but what about our royal costume I mean is she follow our custom and fit in our family . dj said " why not ,we are all here to guide her . rudra is not happy cuz he know his son very well and he don't want to ruin some innocent girl life here . he thought if I had a daughter then I will never get marry her like arjun type of boy . no doubt arjun is good in handle business but rudra don't like his behaviour with everybody . rudra said " whtever u said I understand but take decision carefully I don't want something bad in fututre . dj and kumud look rudra with shock cuz they know rudra is right .

At the morning arjun come to palace . palace settled in the middle of city and it spread in 400 acres of land . there are lots of cars parking in the parking area some wintage cars and some of audi , bmw and mitshibushi and all new braded . arjun was crazy about cars. Also they had their helipad for their private choppers . after all they are king. Arjun was crzy about cars and hourses . arjun enter in the palace . some servants stand their to hold his keys and said " padhairiye kunwar sa ". Arjun just throw the key to them and enter in his room. His room is not ordinary room .its was interior by world famous interior design er. His room is parted in 3 parts .like first one corrider and then his personal gym and reading section another part is divided for sitting for personal ppl and .one part is design for his clothes and assecoeirs section. In his corrider , there was a lift from he go direct the car parking area . arjun is crzzy for games and hourse polo ,it's a royal game . even he studied the internatonal school where all royal and bussinesman children came . he has style . he is tall ,handsome and built very well . he got the fetures from genes after all he is prince . his personality personified greek god . and he know very well about him. Girls are crazy to just stand beside him. He come out after the fresh and his phone ringing and he pick up , "kunwar sa rajmata wants to meet u ,. Arjun know why his dj wants to meet him so he replied" tell her I was busy ", and their one servants said" your highness it's a order from rajmata ". Arjun gritted his palm ,he know no one has guts to deny order from rajmata . he cut the phone in range .

part 2=page7                         part12=page97

part3=page12                      part13=page105

part4=page22                      part 14=page114

part5=page27                     PART 15=PAGE126

part6=page33

part7=page 39

part8=page 46

part9=part58

part10=part65

part11=page87

Edited by cooljaya11 - 23 May 2013 at 12:48am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89VATSALA2991drss~Palak~AaarzuishdhvanisnehasedLooshikaricsrphoo_12-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69kitanithuyKinjalK-Misek-arunsunita_gmpinky.paddamysticloverflorine_20Rimpi_kmhcherry227AAKMH2.vrshn.zoya_naziyashreya_arjuhi_Chits_Arjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--Bablylovely20...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisisnature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YAHI HOTA PYAR HE KYA2 part15 on PAGE 126 MAY23RD" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yay.. me 1st.. awesum intro jaya di.. aila mere arjun ko kaise bana diya.. hahaha.. maza aayega.. ab jaldi arohi ka entry karwao.. btw kya arjun 22 yrs mein shadi karega??ROFLROFL waiting 4 d nxt part eagerly.. update soon..Smile

Edited by Jerryberry - 04 August 2012 at 3:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

phoo_12

phoo_12

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
me second yaaa
...Clap..so nice of uHug jaya...another one ...PartyDancing
ALL THE BEST Clap...for this let me read ...

Edited by phoo_12 - 04 August 2012 at 2:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11AAKMH2

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
oh boy... this arjun is same as our other arjun but i guess a little more spoiled... 

but he will also become our darling just like the other one did... but for now i don't like him... 

waiting for arohi and next update... and believe me di you will do gr8... 

i miss mew and rats...  

cooljaya11AAKMH2

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

oh boy... this arjun is same as our other arjun but i guess a little more spoiled... 

but he will also become our darling just like the other one did... but for now i don't like him... 

waiting for arohi and next update... and believe me di you will do gr8... 

i miss mew and rats...  
last one arjun spolied cuz of her sis death but this arjun somuch aerrogant

Bablylovely20

IF-Rockerz

Bablylovely20

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thank u di for d 2nd part n next part ke lie i m egarly waiting so update soon

cooljaya11

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Cngratz di...2nd seasn of YHPHK...Awsome start. Arjun is super super brat n wild.,cnt wait to read aru's entry.

Edited by moonkmh - 04 August 2012 at 3:23am

cooljaya11

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Comment editd..Smile

cooljaya11shreya_arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top