Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
My Analysis:

KD-
Wants to have a better life by improving his living style. He got into Royal Academy on his own merit and is topper every year. He wants to achieve success and is fed up living in a chaul. He is not really money minded as he appears. He takes money (this is my guess) and gives it to his brother and buys him things. His father is really strict and wants him to live according to his ways and live like a middle-class family. KD on the other hand, wants change..with his education he wants to get out of the middle-class category. He is stoneface as he does not like rich kids (Ranveer, Kiya) as they get everything they want and do not know how hard it is to earn money and how hard the struggle is. Emptiness= loneliness, wants to achieve greatness

Kiya- If you didn't know you would think she has it all. Money, looks, status, etc etc. But, people do not know the real her as she hides her feels with her hard exterior. She is very soft at heart and has one dream, which is to become a singer. She is always compared to her pop-singer Anaya, which deep down she hates hearing about. Her mother does not care for her as she thinks Kiya is a trouble maker and good for nothing. Kiya has talent, but her mom over looks her as Anaya has it all. She has no friends and feels lonely at school. She does not like KD and gang as they all are together as they all have each other. Kiya seeks attention by tattling, fighting and putting down people. She seeks to prove everyone wrong. Emptiness= loneliness, crave for fame and love

Samar- Nawab Sahab has royalty status...he seems like he does not care about his title. He seems to want to be known for being just Samar and become something on his own merit. Emptiness= self-identity 

Bobby- Growing up in a household with two older brothers has made her a tomboy. She loves soccer and wants to show everyone that girls too have talent and are equal to boys. Emptiness= double standards

Piddi- Piddi the goofy and funny guy out the group too feels empty at times. No one takes him seriously and the gang call him names and hit him across the head. He takes it like a good sport as they are his friend, but deep down he wishes they would appreciate his thoughts and ideas more. He seems a part of the crowd, but is over shadowed by KD and Ranveer..who he tries to impress the most. As for Bobby, she too does not take his crush seriously. Emptiness= wants to be taken seriously and have self-identity

Juhi- Loud and bubbly Juhi has it easier than the rest. She seems to be from a well off family, but lacks friends. She wants attention and popularity. Her main goal is to get noticed. Emptiness= craving for attention

Ranveer- Ranveer the casonova and radio jockey has everything like Kiya. But lacks the love and care others get from their mother and father. He ignores his feelings. I think he gets in trouble on purpose, hoping one day his parents will show up to school and show they care. He may have smirked when KD got slapped by his father, but he too knows deep down that KD at least has some kind of relation with his father. Emptiness= wants love and care 

Panchi- She has friends, money, etc. But, she is self-conscious about her weight. She wants to loose weight and for people to stop calling her moti. She wants people to address her by her name and not by Fatu or Moti. She is a peacemaker and good girl..but she is too attached to Ranveer to notice that there is love there. Emptiness= self-consciousness, denial 

Comments? Anyone disagree?

Edited by robinc07 - 04 August 2012 at 12:45am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyasritosharsha_luverdeepa101allseasonrainzzinia2411soumyakswetha811sups2222Essence..100littledevilsEffacious-Alia---Akshu--.Comics_Music.Mohit_monayaZaYaHolicDr.BasketGupta..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..marauderluv_arshaThe007Shivanisnigdha_arshasnowflake.-Araina--MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All feel emptiness" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Like your postmortem LOL kidding, totally agreed Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Like your postmortem LOL kidding, totally agreed Tongue
Hahha that sounds about correct...thanksLOL

snowflake.

Effacious

IF-Dazzler

Effacious

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow... Nt a bad research Robin... I soo freaking way agree wid u...

r07c

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Awesome post. Completely agree with you. But I guess we have to wait a little bit more to find about Samar, Juhi and I guess even panchi. Abhi their back story has not really started. But anyways awesome dissection of each character and his emptiness and insecurities. And that is the reason we can easily relate to each character because somewhere we all suffer from some of these emptiness. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyallseasonrainr07c100littledevilsZaYaHoliclostmymusic.

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
love this post and competely agree 100% correct on each character 

r07c

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awesome Post!!!
Emptiness is what all feel inspite of having everything in this show!!!

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Awesome post. Completely agree with you. But I guess we have to wait a little bit more to find about Samar, Juhi and I guess even panchi. Abhi their back story has not really started. But anyways awesome dissection of each character and his emptiness and insecurities. And that is the reason we can easily relate to each character because somewhere we all suffer from some of these emptiness. 
Thanks everyone...I agree with u..they are not shown much which sucks...so all I can do is assume. I keep confusing Juhi with that annoying Ranveer lover chicLOL

marauder

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.