Fan Fictions

"I love you Khushi'' part 3

the-crazy-girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

He let her sleep tranquilly , after all, they have all the time to be together, he have all the time to get close to her, he have all the time to take her pain away…she's sleeping now…she's beautiful! She has that innocent face that take his breath away…he don't remember that any other women had attract him before the way she do…she can be crazy; he's sure about that but God! She's so cute…he wants to kiss every centimeter of her face…he's smiling imagining her reaction if he do such thing to her...

Finally, He sleep holding her hand…

When he wake up, he don't find her…worried for awhile but quickly smiling…he can hear her voice from the kitchen singing their favorite song: '' Aaj mausam hai suhan…''

He wake up to see her, walking to the kitchen, the smile still on his face…

Who's this beautiful woman standing in the kitchen? ...it was Khushi wearing a baby pink sari…she's just beautiful with her smile, her hair, her innocent face, why she should also wear this sari? To drive him to the craziness, maybe … Red is his favorite color but he think that baby pink can also be his second favorite color…

-Good morning, she said

-…(silence)

-you want to take your breakfast?

-…(silence)

-Arnavji? Why you don't answer me?

-Oh…! Good morning?

-here is your tea! She presents to him a cup of tea.

-why?

-why??? …You don't want tea? Should I prepare coffee?

-No…I mean, why you're more beautiful today?

- ( Khushi blush and didn't answer)

-I find that this sari… (Getting close to her) is just…just perfect… (Getting more close) and I think that you…you're…just…

Khushi walks away, she lowers her eyes…:

-Arnavji…look the tea will be cold, it's better if we take it warm…

Arnav simle, sit and have his tea, Khushi do the same and sit beside him…

Arnav can't stop smiling, he's having his breakfast with her, her beautiful wife, she's next to him…for him that's enough! … we can only know the sense of happiness when we live such moments….when we lost a precious thing and we find it suddenly…and he's wondering that some details in life are enough to bring happiness and satisfaction…he's happy and satisfied more than ever because of this morning…this cup of tea…

-You know that today we will come back to my house?

-yes…but Buaji will come today and maybe I should wait for her here…she was accompanied my parents to Lucknow and she will come today evening…

-I know…

-she will be alone now my parents returned to Lucknow …she said

Arnav saw sadness in her eyes:

-Khushi…we will wait for her here today…and if she wants …she can live with us there…

-…

-Khushi, you know that you don't have to be worried, your family is mine…and I do care for them too…

Khushi smile…

In the evening, Buaji is back, she informed Khushi that everything was fine and that her parents are going very well and that they are also very happy returning to their home and habits:

-thanks god! My girl…now everything is all right and your dad is absolutely fine and now you can come back with your husband…

Khushi wants to speak but Buaji continue:

-it's enough…I don't want to hear your nonsense you! Crazy girl…making people crazy around you…

Khushi smile and kiss her cheek forcedly…

-Ai nandikishore! What a niece God has send to me!

- You don't have any idea Buaji (Arnav enter the room), she's unbelievable (he said with an amused voice)

Buaji laughing : -Oh Babwa…may god help you!

Khushi get upset  :

-what??? now, you're agree with him Buaji?

They all laugh…

Arnav and Khushi are now in the car…in the way to returning Raizada house … outside, it starts raining…Arnav is driving tranquilly when suddenly, the car stops working…Arnav get worried, he try again and again and presses the accelerator, the car is not moving…Khushi is worried now, she asked:

-What happen?

-I don't know, I should check the car engine

-but, it's raining (khushi look throw the window, it rains heavily), you will be wetted if you go out of the car.

-SO…should we spend the night here, just you and me? (He adore teasing her)

-…

Arnav go out from the car…start verifying the engine status…seems like it's a simple breakdown that he can fix it by himself…he starts the work…  not giving too much importance to the rain that wet all his clothes ... his white shirt is all wet, his hair, all his body…

Khushi, by cons, does not support what is happening, she is afraid that if he catches cold… now that he is all wet, he will easily gets sick, she left the car and headed towards him, the rain was so strong that she also wetted in few second…

-Arnavji…it's enough, please come back inside the car and call Amanji, he will manage it, no?

Arnavji is surprised and discovering her, he became angry:

-But…what are you doing here…to the car now, khushi , you will catch cold…

-ok, you come with me?

- No, I'm about to fix it…

-Ok, I'm waiting for you here…

-Khushi, I said come back to the car now…

-no !

-Khushi!

-no! (She insist and folds her arms), I'm not moving from here until you finish!

Arnvji look at her…all wet, she is even more beautiful, with her rose sari that clamps her body and reveals its forms, he stood speechless in front of this creature that looks like she falls magically from the sky, a muse ... a fairy… and, besides all this she is worried for him…

-What do you want Khushi?

-call Amanji and ask for another car…you're always doing this…please, it's raining!

-No, what do you want from me? Why you're so beautiful that I can't even think…I can't even breath ?

Khushi is surprised…

Arnav looks at her and she felt that he is currently looking at her from top to bottom, his eyes pausing  to observe each part of her body… 

Khushi became all red with shyness, she actually know that the sari she wears becomes useless;  all wet, it became almost transparent and  well adjusted  like this to her body, it doesn't help…she try to covering herself with her ??arms…

Arnav can't resist anymore…he came up to her…not taking his eyes off of her…Khushi  down her eyes…despite the cold weather Khushi felt the heat because of her shyness and because of the man who can't stop staring at her, making her uncomfortable…she don't know how she find the words, she said in a murmur:

-Ok! I…I'm waiting in the car!

She turns to reach the car when she feels his hand bringing her to him, strongly, she finds herself in his arms, he whispered:

-it's too late…!

Want to know the following, please let me know by commenting and liking my post

Love you  😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago