Indian Idol 6

Rafian andaaz of Devendar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Devendar has been getting lot of priase from every body. He has a mature voice which suits well for romantic songs. He don't copy any body but gives song a touch of his own. He is hard working. Looks like he is well trained in classical singing.
He sings with lot of confidence. Standing ovation from Pandit Jasraj will definitely boost his confidence even more.I feel he has very good musical intelligence. He is perfect in choosing songs for himself. I wonder who has been helping him with that.
One added feather to Asha ji's cap  will be having discovered the gem singer in Devendar   and supporting  him through out. Times now playing Madan Mohan recall and playing
Teri aankhon ke siwa  duniya mein rakha kya hai..
Would like to hear this song  in Devendra's vioice
Singh calls every body "didi "but excels in romantic songs..
Whatever the result of the competition, Singh is King alreadyClap

Edited by surmai_shaam - 03 August 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rafian andaaz of Devendar" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
i agree

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Tum ne mujhe..

lostforever

surmai_shaam

surmai_shaam

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Patta patta buta buta...

lostforever

lostforever

Groupbie

lostforever

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I love his voice! I wasa trying to find that song he sung one day. It was called mannata but I think it wasn't from heroes movie. It was some other one. Do u know or have that video or what episode was it? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top