Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Budget Trip: EDT 1stLook SpotMishal P-3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 35

nik_ita

Goldie

nik_ita

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
In that picture, the guy with the hoodie seems to be Mishal. Because the guy in the middle have short hair and it doesn't seem to be MR, and also that the admin of the BT page has tagged the one with hoodie as 'Mishal Raheja'. If we roll over the mouse on the picture, can make that out as the Tag pointer points exactly at the person on the extreme right as 'Mishal Raheja'.

However, I wonder why they haven't tagged Chandan Anand in that pic, if the guy in the middle is him? They've only tagged Khatera Hakimi and Mishal Raheja in that pic.Confused Seems like we'll have to wait until they reveal Mishal's look for the movie.

Edited by nik_ita - 07 August 2012 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka-Swasti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Budget Trip: EDT 1stLook SpotMishal P-3 (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i don't think its actual pic.its just representation .who is this chandan never seen before his pic is 1st among actors

anirka-bharti-

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi
will this movie be screened in multiplex ...is it for tv ...apart from MR rest of gang are unknown .MR will be great in his partSmile

anirka-Swasti-

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I doubt if the hooded person is MR as his height is just that of the girl when he is quiet tall.  But u never know as photoshoots can be deceptive.  Also as nakusha said it could be a representative thing.  As long as he is shooting n into movies no complaints, carryon mishal, we are following every step of ur career  Wink

anirkaWarda.

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing baljit Smile
like bharti me too doubt if MR is in the image posted...as i cannot figure it out looking at the structure specially the height ...
i hope we get to see him in his new  avtar soon...God plzz no long hair 
looking forward to his new project eagerly Smile
his b'day month gave us the best the gift with the news of his comeback...finally!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

it cnt b mishal in da hoody...tht guy looks short...mishal is tall

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm

anirka-Swasti-

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing Anirka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anirka

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

thanks for sharing baljit Smile
like bharti me too doubt if MR is in the image posted...as i cannot figure it out looking at the structure specially the height ...
i hope we get to see him in his new  avtar soon...God plzz no long hair 
looking forward to his new project eagerly Smile
his b'day month gave us the best the gift with the news of his comeback...finally!!!

hey warda. u know what happened? I had a dream of Mishal's new movie trailer. and i saw MR in his new avatar. But the long hair was gone. He was looking so cute in short hair just like in LTL Embarrassed. But i believe even if he appears in long hair, he will look good. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaWarda.stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top