Budget Trip: EDT 1stLook SpotMishal P-3 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
^^^I am not getting an answer still...better or worse. So I assume worse. πŸ˜›But atleast its not his milky white avatar. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -ksh-

^^^I am not getting an answer still...better or worse. So I assume worse. πŸ˜›But atleast its not his milky white avatar. πŸ˜†

Arrey...it's impossible to sayπŸ˜† This pic is so blurred, they did it intentionally I guess. However, I liked what I sawπŸ˜›...but then I'm biased. You have got to decide for yourself.πŸ˜›
Edited by sub_rosa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

He is wearing a bandana...πŸ˜› And is it the same multi-coloured jacket from the previous picture?

Thanks for sharing!

yea it seems to me like the same jacket ...
Originally posted by aishwish

Suno suno munde ka naya karnama:

Mishal a Prankster... Few days back during our shoot he was nicely going to everyone and like a santa clause and distributing the chocolates... I too had one :) and than we all started running for water as tht eclairs was filled with red chili powder...

well budget trip is using Mishal for generating curiosity in a bang on manner! Good promotional strategy:))))

LMAO🀣...mishal is a prankster tho..since LTL days...hehe sum1 shud do a trick on him...it wil b fun😈... his pranks remind me of abhi and ajay devgan

i;ll answer...better nt tht he eva lukd bad at allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ksh ko bemari hai negative sochne ki...ksh go watch no entry...anil kapoor ka b positive wala dialogue yaad rakhne kiliyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Well, the photo is not clear, though Mishal is easily recognizable. He is sitting face to face with a bald guy (the director?), he is wearing shorts, most probably, as his bare legs are visible, a multi-coloured jacket and possibly a bandana. Oh..and he has grown his stubble back.πŸ˜›

@Bold: yes, he does πŸ˜†. Though the picture is still blurry, i think "the look" looks good on him. But i'm trying to figure out what role out dutta patil saab is playing. Patil wari se nikal ke kya se kya ban gaya munda πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

"BARE LEGS BARE CHEST" - swasti teri toh nikal paadiπŸ˜†
Edited by -Swasti- - 11 years ago
New picture of Khatera Hakimi from the shoot:

Is it Amigo?? πŸ˜† Edited by -Swasti- - 11 years ago

I am unable to see the pic. Is he looking better or worse?

He is looking better... Not confirmed abt hair... he has tied bandana... so can't say abt his hair... otherwise he his looking awesome with stubble... 😊
BT Admin posted this :)

hi ... as all Mishal's fans knws tht his bday is coming on 17th of this month so leave your msgs on the page and mishal gonna reply every one personally... the best post will get a surprise gift from mishal which he purchased from this beautiful place. So lets see who are the lucky winners to win mishal's heart on his birthday..

*post on the 17th as admin pointed out it may get lost otherwise πŸ˜†
Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
omg daya thanks for sharing! wil defo participate...guess m gna hav 2 finally sign on2 FB