Users

Frequent Posters

masoom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanks a lot Rumi😊

wow I am gonna love this episode 😳

Selina thumbnail
Awesome update Rumi. I have a question, why didn't Nandu react when he saw Purab?? I think its really wierd that he came up to him and just said "Hi Purab."
Rumi thumbnail
  it is implied that as Nandu is doing work with Jessica now,he knows that Purab is the godfather of Jesssica and that's  why he didnot react to see him!!!πŸ˜ƒ
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks rumi....i was also wondering why didnt nandu react when he saw purab coz as far as i recollect purab left jassi b'fore the engement so isnt nandu supposed to eb angry with him?
sulochana thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It seems like it is really getting interesting now. WOW!....I cannot wait to see Mallika being literally dragged out of GM in front of the press. Hope Jessical fulfills my dream. I hate such nasty, wicked woman like Mallika. I hope Jessica will be able to run through her plan successfully.
queenbee thumbnail
What a BOMB of an episode! Can't wait to watch it, Rumi!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And what a FANTASTIC UPDATE!!!πŸ‘

Ohhh.... Armaan... sigh....😳😳😳
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

when nandu saw purab why wasnt he shocked and angry ? i mean last time he saw purab was when he ditched jassi before the engement right?

anyway who cares...arman-jassi awesome and the best

thanks rumi..looking forward to see jjkn tonight

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rumi, you can't kill a messenger with the bad news, but good messenger always get rewarded. GOD bless you for such a super news! Thanks for the update.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot rumi for the great update...i am so happy....atlast naya twist aya....i love when mallika is all mad n angry...lol...
rose85 thumbnail
oh my God....what a wonderful episode..thnx a lot rumi.. cant wait to watch the episode...btw..hehehe now there is going to be a argument btw aryan and malika πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....heheh what else i can want.. hehee besides armman and jassi togethter.. forever😳