Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin Update --3/5/05

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Friends and fellowmen!!!!!!

Sit down with your hearts in your hands!!!!Big smile

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!! This is an explosive, heart-melting and romantic episode with every possible spice in it!!!!Big smile

Our episode starts with Jessica returning the whole amount of money to Kohinoor's account from J Walia's account!!!!!

MALLIKA'S CABIN

After returning the whole amount to the Kohinoor's account Jessica decides that she will not give Mallika another chance to steal that money form the account. So she changes the password!!!! She uses the password "such"(truth)!!! She thinks that it is the truth, which Mallika fears in the earth, and she can never anticipate this password!!!

OUTSIDE MALLIKA'S CABIN:

Reporters from TV channels ask Mallika why there is no ad- film's shooting going on and what is happening!!! Mallika cannot answer thee questions!!! Then someone says that it is only a publicity stunt and there is neither any collection of GM nor there is Jessica Bedi!!! Mallika gets angry with this person!! The reporter says that Mallika always loves publicity and somebody has said it very rightly that if Jessica comes here that is news and if she does not come here that is also news!!!!

PURAB'S PLACE

Jassi enters in a very happy mood! You know Purab, why I am here so early??/ I have come to give you good news!! I have transferred the whole amount of money to Kohinoor's account!!! Now, no one will be able to blame Jasmeet Walia!!!

Purab: wow! What news!!! You are so intelligent!!!

Jassi: Purab! I am the same Jassi!! I am always intelligent!!! Merely a change in the appearance does not change the person from inside!!!!

Purab: so now you can quit GM!!  Your mission is accomplished!!!(He is hopeful of getting Jassi back!!!!)

Jassi: no Purab! It's the beginning!!! I want to get Gulmohur under my control so that I can expose Mallika in front of everybody and I can make her confess publicly that it was she who did all these!!!!  This will remove all the stains, which she had applied on my Family!!!!

Purab is depressed!!!!

She continues: today a bomb will explode in GM!!!

Purab: what do you mean????

Jassi:I will announce that I am not only the model of GM but I am the owner of GM also!!!this will help me to make Mallika weak and disturbed and thereby it will be easier to defeat her!!!!!

Suddenly the doorbell rings!!!!

Jassi opens the door!!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Its Nandu: Hi Jessica!!!!!!!!

Jassi is shocked as she is wearing specs and Nandu can easily recognize her in that!!!

She shuts the door again and says: just a minute!

She removes the specs and then clears her hair and then re-opens the door!!1

Nandu enters and stares at her and he says: Hi Purab!!!!!

Purab: Hi Nandu!!! What happened???

Nandu: Jassi's family is in trouble again!!!!!!(He stares at Jessica trough the corner of his eyes!!)

Immediately, Jessica is anxious: what happened to Jassi'sfamily???

Nandu: when Jassi worked for GM, she bought a gift for bebe with her first income!! But bebe is not finding it now!!! Nobody knows where it is!!

Jessica replies immediately: oh! Tell her to get it from the top of the almirah!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm!!!

Nandu has got his answer!! He smiles and stares at her !!!!!

Jessica just cannot believe what she uttered!!!!!

Purab is standing undecided!!!!!

Jessica tries to cover up: you know! When I went to Jassi's room, I saw a gift there!!!!! So..i mean ..I thought it would be that gift!!!!!

Nandu smiles and says meaningfully: when you are telling it must be that gift!!!!!!! okay bye!!!

Nand goes away!

Jessica closes the door and she takes a long breath of relief thinking that she managed it!!!!

Purab says: you are right Jassi! Merely a change in appearance does not change a person from inside!!

Nandu comes out side and says: well Jessica Bedi! You are falling in my trap!!!! I will know sooner or later who you are!!! I have and idea!! Tomorrow is my birthday!!!

GULMOHUR

Mallika comes to the office in a very angry mood and asks the gang where Jessica is!!! She is informed that Jessica is in the boardroom!!!! She goes there angrily!!!

Jessica is sittng with her face in opposite direction!!!!

Mallika:what do you think of yourself Jessica? Why are you doing this to us? Is it a joke??? Tell me!!!

Jessica turns around: Mallika! Calm down!!!! I can do whatever I like according to the contract!!! It's the contract, my dear, it's the contract!!!!

Mallika : contract my foot!!! We pay you for your work here, not for your jokes!!!! I can throw you out from this office whenever I like!! Understand!!!!!

Jessica smiles and raises her eyebrows: nooooo!!!! You cant!!!!!

Malika: well then I will show you what I can do!!!

She yells: Guards!!!!!!!

Jessica: don't shout foolishly, you can't do anything to me!!!1

Mallika: I can!!!! I did the same thing with Jassi!!!

Jessica: but Jessica and Jassi are not the same person!! You did it with Jassi but you cannot do this to me!!!!!!

Mallika is getting angrier: well then I will shoe you!!!

Shecomes out of the boardroom!!!

Gang is laughing at her!!!!

She yells: Aryan, Raj, Armaan!!!! Come to the boardroom quickly!!!

They come!!!!

Mallia yells at Jessica: now I will show you that we are the owners of GM and we can throw you out form this office!!!!

Jessica: Just a minute!! Mallika! You are mistaken! You are not the owner of GM but the real owner of GM is me!!!!

Boom!!!Booom!!! Booooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm!!!!!

The bomb explodes!!!!

Everyone's mouth is wide open in surprise!!!

Raj reacts at first: good joke! Huh!!!

Mallika: what rubbish!!!!

Armaan: what is the meaning of this?

Aryan: what???????

Mallika:are you mad??what are you talking??? I will throw you out from here right now!!!

Jessica: noooo!!!!!! you can't do that!! Its me who can throw you out from here, whenever I wish!!!Because, GM is mine!!!

Aryan: what???????

Armaan: how???????/

Jessica: simple!!!!GM is Kohnoor's property and Kohinoor was Jassi's property. Now, Jassi has sold Kohinoor to me!!  and so I am the real owner of GM!!!!and this modeling contract is meaningless now! Because I am not the model here, I am the owner of this company!!!!

Mallika: what??????? That thief Jassi has sold kohinoor to you???  How can she do that? She is a convict and police is searching for her!!!!

Aryan: how could you meet her when police is searching for her everywhere?????

Jessica shows the deed of Kohinoor to Aryan and Mallika stares at him!!!Raj sees it and finally Armaan sees it!!!

He says: mallika, Jessica is saying the truth!!!!!!

Mllika goes to check it and she sees it!

She yells: nooo!!!!!!!! It can't be true!!! Both of you are thieves!!!

Jessica: stop it!!!!! Jassi is not a thief! She did not steal any money from kohinoor!!!!

Mallika: how much money she has given to you to purchase you??I will throw that amount to your face and then I will throw you out form here! I will never let you to take my GM away!!!!

Raj: But Mallika from where will you arrange that large amount of money???

Mallika: wait a minute!! I am coming back!!!! Mallika comes out  of the boardroom!!!!!

Gang is very very happy!! Bindiya says to Ruby,at last there is a good news in GM!! Jassi is innocent and that means she will come back here again!!!

They are dancing!!!!!

Jessica: any more questions Mr. Seth???

Aryan: right now I wil not tell you anything!! I am waiting for Mallika to come back wth that money!!!

Jessica: but how can you arrange that money Mr Seth?you had nothing left and that's why you required my help to revive the position of the company! Am I right Mr. Seth???

MR. Seth cannot answer!!!

Raj is confused and Armaan is deadly silent!!!!!

At last Raj finds some words: well!! I must admit that I underestimated you!!! But one thing I cannot understand, why would Jassi sell Kohinoor to you when she had so much money with her???

Jessica: I am repeating again, Jassi did not steal any money from here. If she had money, then her family would not be in such a condition that they had to sell their house!!!

(Armaan is getting his life back, and he is seeing some ray at the end of a dark tunnel!!!!)

That I am telling the truth can be proved if you check kohinoor's account!! You will see that the total amount of money is there!!!

Raj: that means, Kohinoor's money was not stolen and we had no losses!!!

Jessica says in teary eyes: no,you had some losses due to the cancellation of the ad-film, which I will compensate!!!( Armaan is looking at her eyes like a search-light!!!) But at first you have to arrange a press conference!!! People must know the truth that Jassi is innocent!!

Raj:a press conference ??Who will tell the truth?? You????

Jessica: nooo! Jassi herself will tell the truth!!!

Bindiya calls Nandu through phone: Nandu there is a great news!!! You know Jassi has sold kohinoor and you know to whom? Its Jessica bedi!!!!

Nandu is shocked: what??? He just cannot react!!

Bindiya: what happened? Why are you silent??

Nandu: how could you know that? Did jassi come ther?

Bindiya: noo! Jessica has the company'sdeed with Jassi's signature on it!!!

Nandu: I am wondering why Jassi did not tell me that she sold kohinoor!!!

Bindiya: its because she has no connection with you now!!!it seems that she has the  connection with Jessica only these days!

Nandu: you are right bindiya! She has connection with Jessica only!!!!

BOARDROOM

There is only Armaan and Jessica there!!!!

Armaan's heart is not beating, its jumping in surprise, joy,hopes, anticipations , etc.etc.

He is thinking: Jassi has sold kohinoor to Jessica, that means Jessica has contacts with her and Jessica knows where she is!!!!!(Surprisingly he is not thinking for a single moment about kohinoor!!! He is only thinking about Jassi!!! What a lover!my god!!!)

Jesica is thinking: Jassi is here Armaan sir !! She is beside you!! But she cannot come in front of you!!!!

Armaan comes close to Jessica: Jessica!!!!!!you have come close to Jaasi !!! Tell me!! Do you know her???did you talk to her???how is she now?? Is she alright???tell me tell me tell me Jessica how is she??? Can I touch your hand??(He touches her hand passionately!!!)

Jessica: what are you doing??

Armaan: don't misunderstand me! You don't know how much I miss her!!! How long i am waiting to see her and to talk to her, to touch her, to feel her!!!!(His voice is weeping!!!!)

Jessica tries to go away!!!

Armaan holds her hand from back,just as he did with Jassi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arman says in a weepy and passionate voice: Jessica !! please don't say no to me!!! I want to see her through your eyes, feel her touching your hand I want  to remember her  through you!!!!( and he touches her hands passionately!!!)

Jessica is thinking: no no no !!! I cannot control myself if you touch me Armaan sir!!!

Jessica: what are you doing?? Leave me alone!!!

She tries to go away and he does not let her!!!!

She says:  you love her so much!!!!!

Armaan smiles and says:I am dying in every moment without her!! Its very hard to breathe without her!!!I cannot live without her!!!!

Jessica thinks: you love her so much arman sir??? But believe me, your jassi aways misses you, she also loves you very much!!!

Armaan says: you don't know Jessica,giving Jassi's news you have given my lifeback!!! Tell me tell me tell me everything about her!!! How is she now?? Is she okay? Does she miss me?? tell me tel me, does she really miss me ?? does she remember me , be it out of hate or love??  For god'sake Jessica tell me does she ever remember her Armaan sir   for a moment???( he is crying and Jessica cannot control her tears , herface is wet in her tears!!! She turns back to hide her emotions!!!)

She controls herself and turns around and says: she will come back soon and she will be in front of you !!!!!

Armaan in looking at her with teary and hopeful eyes!!!!

MALLIKA'S CABIN

Mallika is talikgn to Aryan: I wonder why did Jassi sell Kohinoor to Jssica?? There must be some connection between them!!!

Aryan: hmmm!

Mallika: and that connection is Purab Mehra!!!

Aryan: Purab is godfather of these two and he is playing with us through these two girls!!!

Mallika: but, besides Purab Mehra,there is another connection between them!!1

Aryan: and what's that?

Mallika: well I don't know what is that right now, but I will find it out very sooon!!!! 

……………………………..

That's all for tonight!!! Hope you enjoyed and cried with me!!!!

Preview:

Jessica is in Mallika's cabin and Mallika is yelling at her: this is my office!! Get out form here!!

Jessica: you get out from here! This is my company!!

Mallika is angry and shocked!!!! Aryan is holding her hand and coming out!!!

Mallika suspects that Aryan has stolen Kohinoor's money from her account and they are having bitter arguments!!!!

Edited by Rumi - 03 May 2005 at 1:04pm

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi, cant wait to see todays episode.
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

cant wait. thankz a lot for the update rumi. u rock!Wink

bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thanks so much! can't wait to see it! Glad that she changed the password like i had hoped yesterday

Edited by bystander - 03 May 2005 at 1:08pm
sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

omg thanks for a great episode. this was the best episode so far i hope we see better ones later and read the preview for tommorw on setindia where it says raj thinks jessica is jassi i jsut hope he tells armaan that so at least armaan can try to put clues together and think its jassi

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
oh my god. this is super intense,
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
whoooohoooo! sounds exciting!!!
Teddy Senior Member
Teddy