Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Aditya and Gulabiya are the most Disloyal Characters in this Show.

Aditya

Aditya after claiming his Uncle is like his Father, in One Moment was able to forget that and join forces with a stranger to him. A Bedni, one of whom he hated all his life, and try to Expose him, and humiliate him Publicly?

Aditya could not have called his Uncle aside and explained to him what he heard for Gulabiya? He could not give his Uncle who brought him up for so many years, one chance to explain himself? Is this loyalty? There was never trust in this family at all. This is hypocrisy, you claim you so love your Uncle, and you believe right away from a stranger that he is wrong?  Never thought to tell him what someone said about him? Is this how relations are, a stranger can say anything about your family member and immediately you are ready to join forces and expose them, without once confronting them about what you heard? Seriously? This is what family is about?

So, when he brings Reva before Sugni, to help Gulabiya, and ruin his Uncle IN SOCIETY in one moment without a single thought in PUBLIC, what will that really achieve?

I pray I never have a Disloyal family member like Aditya.

Gulabiaya

So, Gulabiya is suppose to be this Mother who will fight to the end to save her daughter from the evil Thakur, fine, no problem.  
Why this Public Humiliation? Why would she set up Reva in the Mandap to expose Thakur, why should Sugni be told in this manner? Since they have found Reva, why not take her to the mansion in front of Vikram? Why wait until the wedding day?  Why would she want to rip her daughter's heart out on her wedding day, why why why in Public?
I could understand if Gulabiya was Reva's Mother, then her actions would be justified. She is Sugni's Mother and her actions are showing more like Revenge on Vikram, than trying to save her daughter. 
This is revengeful behaviour.  How can she show her daughter the truth in this manner? Sugni will be in her wedding dress, happy, thinking this is her big day.  The least Gulabiya could do is spare her the public humiliation in her wedding attire.  Who wants to get all dressed up in their wedding dress only to find out there will be no wedding at a temple? This behaviour wreaks revenge. She is obviously not care about the repercussions of her methods.  Sugni will be publicly shamed in her wedding attire in front of society and she will be to every Thakurs bidding for Sardhakai.

Whose side are you on Gulabiya, Revenge or your Daughter?

Sorry Gulabiya, I would not want you to be my Mother. 

This post is not intended to offend anyone, or start a World War. I felt passionate about the situation, wanted to express it.  Rebut if you like but respect my view Please. 

Edited by hillydee - 03 August 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaDikshaBalujanamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovSandy66croziaxxJulieDkomal07Laila2009br200910-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Heights of Disloyalty" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing. I could not understand why Gulabiya would rather expose everything on Sugni's wedding day in front of guests. Now that they know Reva is at the mental hospital, Gulabiya could have gotten Champa to bring Sugni to see her under some excuse. They take her to the hospital and then call Vikram and let him know that Sugni is at the hospital with Reva. So Vikram would obviously rush there and the truth could be known to Sugni before the wedding and extra humiliation.

This doesn't mean that I am condoning Vikram's lie in any way. But Sugni is going to be hurt when she finds out that Reva is alive. The least her mother could do was save her the PUBLIC HUMILIATION.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzSandy66HillyloveLaila2009

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

hillydee you have described it perfectly.
I am not liking this suddwn attitude change in Adi. From a humble simple boy he has become arrogant and the way yesterday he said mamaji has played enough games... wat does he know abt his mamaji... does he expect vicky to spend rest of his life with mentally ill reva?? it didnt take him a moment to side with gulabia just becoz she gave him his fathers ashes??? is vicky nothing to him???

And yes gulabia is all set to make a scene and humiliate vickt big time and i wont be surprised after such humiliation vicky turns negative to avenge it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzHillyloveLaila2009

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing.  Why humiliate in front of the guest.  Sugni is staying at TVS house so just get reva and keep her in front of sugni as it is a family matter. Then she will decide what she has to do?  Maybe Monday while last pheras are going on sugni ma in dilema now whether she will speak or not  and when about to speak suddenly adi will shout shop mamji and keep reva  in front of them in nick of time.  Mostly this happens in all soap so let see if something different here? 

If they reach before i think it is stupidity of adi to humiliate his mamji in front of everyone who has loved and cared for him so much and even gulabia she will humiliate her own daughter and her daughter will have to face the consequence from the thakur.

but reva has already reached the mansion so why humiliate in front of everyone? so have to wait till monday?

Edited by lidvin - 04 August 2012 at 12:01am

namitagloryzSandy66Hillylove

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Good post Hillydee and all exactly my sentiments and I also foresee Amu supporting Sugni and then also see Adi jiji and all going against her and her decision  so the disloyality not only towards TVS and Sugni but also towards Amu and as usual The Sugni family, other then G , who only understand greed and they will support SUGVI

I am also waiting for Sugni's reaction at her mother who came in surreptitiously and hiding herself among Bedni's 

Edited by chalhov - 04 August 2012 at 12:00am

namitagloryzJulieDHillyloveLaila2009

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

hillydee yes absolutely i mentioned the same thing on another page.  Since REva is already at the haveli might as well call in all the family members and bring out the truth infront of Sugni.  Why does Adi have to humiliate him in public.  Adi does not care for any "Ghar Ka Ijjat". 

ash_arti Adi has said Mamaji has played enough games meaning he believes Gulabiya that Vikram had Reva tucked away the whole year through and it is going to be hard for Vikram to explain his side.

This is the biggest test for Sugni and her love for her Malak.

namitagloryzHillyloveLaila2009

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
We all know Vikram should tell the truth, but in this way? No one wants to spare even Sugni's feelings?

What makes it look so revengeful, is that they will put Reva in wedding attire in the Mandap.  Why such lengths, such drama?

They never once thought that this is more like throwing it in Sugni's face in public, that she is not the wife.  I can't see how a Mother would allow her daughter to be insulted in front of everyone like this. This is not protecting or saving a daughter. 

Aditya so easily believed his Uncle had Reva hiding for a year, playing games?  How could he think his Uncle would do this for so long?
No shred of loyalty in this young man, no wonder he could not commit to Amrita or show her respect.  
They want this guy with Sugni, and they are showing this type of behaviour?

Edited by hillydee - 04 August 2012 at 12:24am

drtulikaPutijaChalhovJulieDVinnie79

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
EXCELLENT POST!

Aditya's sudden behavior towards his uncle is a plot of the CVs to protray TVS as bad and TAS as the hero...apparently this "hero" of their's can be demeaning to his girlfriend and even leave her for Sugni and chase after his mama's love. I mean, why  humiliate him in front of everyone? And seriously, does he expect his uncle to have to spend the rest of his life with Reva? Can't he pull his uncle aside and be the voice of reason? He can't say to him, uncle, divorce Reva Mami and then marry Sugni? O no...this TAS has to be the new "boring" hero.

And Gulabiya? Yes, exactly WHERE is she earning all this money from? She's not doing any Rai dances. Is it from the money Sugni earned? I don't remember her even working at the Haveli for  month. And who is going to help her out all those times fianancially now? TAS? With what money? Does he have any wealth or is he living of his uncle's finances?

The whole idea to humiliate is part of what CVs like to do. The new writing team is pure drama; have never read the previous scripts or watched the show. They are too "brilliant" to even read our posts. They think, "O we have Nandesh, now we have it made. We don't even have to think anymore...he's going to make everyone want the Aditya Sugni romance."  They have heavily promoted him on teh Phir Subah Hogi and Zeepage. The PSH forum person posted three pictures of him in a row...I mean, they must think we are so fickle we will fall for it. Of course some viewers have but we have not.

I can't even like Gulabiya...if TVS was a jerk of the bigger variety, I would support but what EXACTLY is going to happen to Sugni now? She will end up a Bedni or Aditya's wife...how brilliant is that? Seriously, it is only when Sugni is on her way to becoming a mistress or being called to the Red Mansion to get raped will Gulabiya wake up and realize that perhaps marrying her daughter off to the already married TVS was not that bad an idea after all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaPutijaChalhovSandy66Vinnie79JulieDHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.