Phir Subah Hogi

What's NEXT for PSH

Poll Question: What will b the next track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [9.68%]
1 [1.61%]
27 [43.55%]
21 [33.87%]
2 [3.23%]
5 [8.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thankfully we will see the end of Reva track on Monday. I was super bored already with the dragging of this track and believed the show was far better n interesting before this track was introduced. So what's next for us?? Obviously the start of sorrowful life of sugni..a heartbroken but will it bring a love triangle track of reva-vikram-sugni?? or sugni-vkram-adi?? previous cvs were successful in surprising us with twists and I wonder will the new team b able to do the same or not!! Will they prove us wrong and will show sugni still marrying vikram on Monday?? it will b shocking if it happens.

ps due to various options which can happen in the show...I hve set the poll to have multiple votes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's NEXT for PSH" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I more think it's going to be Adi-Sugni-Vikram triangle. Aditya will want to help Sugni through her heartbreak and end up falling in love with her. Meanwhile Vikram will want to win back Sugni's trust and then there will be a triangle..yada yadaThumbs Down

stephhh

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
More heartache...Sugni-TVS separate.

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
 May bee This trak...Adi sugni development as jodi...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
 may bee...4...

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
majority still hopes for the sugvi love track to continue which is good sign for sugvians...lets do some dhagad magad for our jodi...lol

Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.