Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
guys...1 thing which v see in TBP is really very ridiculous...v all love bobby as a tomboy, spirit n not a bimbo n also many girls in real life wants to be like her...i like her passion of playing football better than boys but hyow come she is allowed to wear boy's school uniform all d time...she wears shirt, trouser wid tie meant for boys instead of girl's shirt, short-skirt wid scarf...gow everyone in d school including princi n banga allows her to wear boy's uniform which is against d school dress code...don't school bother to tell her to follow d proper dress code?...but she is very supportive n true friend of everyoneSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaaklover_kriyanshsoumyaksurbhi_d3-silhouette-The007Shivani..-Ayesshhaa-..marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bobby's school uniform" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
its ok as long as she wears Uniform.
Princi and Banga can't do anyfink about that coz its her choice to wear girls clothes or Boys.

Edited by Rimzy93 - 03 August 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
She might have given in an application in school regarding her choice of uniform. As long as she is wearing Royal's uniform, its alright. The basic point of a uniform is to categorize and seeing Bobby anyone can say that she is Royal's student hence Princi and Banga arent bothered.

ZaYaHolic

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i got the boy's uniform for sports periods...  

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
well it does not matter much as it is still uniform 

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Well I'm not too sure about India, but I know that in my school, girls have an option between skirts and trousers considering that one might have an objection to wearing a skirt.
So I think the girls have a choice between skirts and trousers...
And either way, the uniform is still a part of Royal Academy so I'm sure that wouldn't cause a problem.

ZaYaHolic

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
well, when i was in high school it wasnt mandatory to wear skirts in the lectures.. girls had the option of wearing formal trousers too... but normally we gave preference to skirts over pants LOL

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I like bobby & her uniform...if this choice was given in my school, I would have certainly opted for trousers!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.