Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
tonight's episode was very good as we sugvians got to see some sugvi moments including the emotional and touchy sugvi scene of vikram putting his mom's ring in sugni's finger while them getting ready for the big day. Day Dreaming
Now as Reva is in haveli with adi the show has got more interesting and we r in cliffhanger and anxious to know what will happen in Monday's episode. How will Sugni react? What will Vik say and will he b able to convince sugni? Will sugni still marry vikram or will run away??Shocked whatever happens but I want to request CVs n new writers to handle the show properly as now the story is in a very sensitive mood. we sugivans need to prepare our mind as in Monday something worse will happen for sugvi for sure which we will have to engulf but we need to b brave, positive n share the sorrow of sugvi's separation keeping ourselves together. I hope sugvi separation isn't long one and they will reunite again. Whatever happens but I don't want to see adi-sugni at any cost now. It will be unacceptable in my part. As mentioned by Azy in another thread, I can now only pray the mantram of "Dhagad Magad" the whole weekend and pray for sugvi to stay together. Question

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazwiddyDikshaBalujakim93cupdnamitagloryzPutijaChalhovSandy66croziaxxVinnie79HillyloveJulieDchumki...-Azy-Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugvians get ready for Monday" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I am too really hoping that what ever happens on monday, even if it is seperation of sugvi, it is for a short period n they will be united again, Disapprove
Bracing myself for the D day , being +ve to the max,with a big hope that the CV's will handle the situation well, with chracters intact . . A V big hope!Unhappy

N really wish that cv's will not to make this a case for to start the adi-su joidi. Thats will be a big no no from me Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovHillylovestephhh

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

I think we should all be prepared not just for a seperation but a PERMANT separation and the Aditya Sugni romance starting. I believe the writers a hell bent about doing it. Aditya's character is on the show A LOT more, so it is not as though Anuj S. was not getting the work he wanted...the got rid of him to bring in Nandesh in the hopes that people would want a Sugni-Aditya jodi with these two actors. I mean, did they think we were so fickle that we would change or minds with this new actor?

Edited by Laila2009 - 03 August 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzsrijayPutijaChalhovForeverSHINeeHillylovestephhh

srijay

srijay

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I am a huge fan of Varun-Gulki. I just want to see brilliant acting irrespective of who the lead is.. I even like Amrita's character as much as Adi's. It will be sad to see her go or turn against Sug or  suffer coz of the story... Hope the writers comeup with something creative and not make it into another drama!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzPutijaChalhovstephhh

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Good post Sara and all exactly my sentiments and I also foresee Amu supporting Sugni and then also see Adi jiji and all going against her and her decision 

Edited by chalhov - 03 August 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

cupd

cupd

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you Sara. Monday will be one of those day that will be v.unpredictable for all the sugvi fan... Cry Unhappy will Monday be the end of sugvi or will they be able to overcome all obstacle.?ConfusedBroken Heart

Edited by cupd - 03 August 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzstephhh

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Yes  chalhov i too feel Amu will support Sugni, Amu has always understood Vikram's love for Sugni, but i also doubt Gulb will let her.  She will become the overprotective mother thus suffocating her child.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyDikshaBalujanamitagloryzPutijaChalhovstephhh

DikshaBaluja

Groupbie

DikshaBaluja

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I just wish Sugvi reunites once again...I hope CV's bring the magic back soon !!

Edited by DikshaBaluja - 04 August 2012 at 12:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxxVinnie79stephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.