Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 Guyz i felt sorry for Tushar when he was being made fun of by his friends...but what he did was wrong.. i understand that he was hurt and he wanted that they also go through the same pain.. But to d/w po*n stuffs..photoshop the girls' pictures and upload on such site through the other boy's PC is the work of a criminal mind..
I am glad that the girl(don't remember her name) shared her problem with her father :) and the truth was out.. but seeing Tushar's condition in the end i felt bad again :( His friends shouldn't have done that with him but again he shouldn't have done that what he did eitherPinch What do you guyz think?

p.s. Guyz you can also make topics on the episodes u watchEmbarrassed Ranks wont increase without any activity in the forum right?Smile

Edited by shibz - 03 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DhosthAnchi.pari_15arjuhi4evaveds_6791...vibha...Anjalii...xXxsreeja_roxsnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I dunno what to say :/ :(" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
haven't watched the epi yet
bt acc. to this feeling bad for both
agree that tushar was hurted bt he shouldn't have done this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hmm..i feel the same shibz..wht rima n her friends did was wrong ..but wht tushar did wasnt right either Ouch
there cud have been many more ways so that they cud solve thier problems with each other n wud have a lead better life now...

shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
agree shibz !..its so confusing .obviously the main fault was of  vishal and his grp ..they shudnt have made fun o him like this :( ...and ya what tushar did was a bit too harsh ...he shudnt have done this ..like karan said he cud have complained to school authorities or his parents ..
:(( ..

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I felt the same yaar...i mean i felt real bad wen the whole gand took advantage of Tushaar and made fun of him but what tushaar did was something very huge.He distroyed the life of three girls...Gosh that was so cheap of him to do that with the girls no matter what they did...Ya at the end i too felt really bad for Tushaar...

shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I agree shibz..vishal n his gang did was totally wrong.. bt what tushar did cannot be justified at all..poor girls, the torture they must've gone through due to the calls they got, or getting strangers at their door in mid night..that was really pathetic of him..bt ya i did feel sad for him..

I m a lill confused..why did he do that to the girls only..i mean the whole plan was vishal's right? He, his friend n the girls were equally involved in the whole drama..so why did tushar take out his revenge on the girls only..? Just bcoz they r girls..n they'll probably b most affected..Shocked

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
no olly...they were at fault but they were not the main fault..i mean whatever they did was wrong yeah but he could've taken it in a good stride...but what he did with the girls was ridiculous..

@Pari...yeah i also thought why girls only? but since he did all this in Vishal's computer..prolly he knew if the cyber cell tracked the computer..Vishal would be trappedErmmConfused

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Shibz..I too thought the same... That ways he could get revenge on rima n blame it on vishal..still thats sick

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.