-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg I loved Pintu today!!! He is the best husband ever!!
He was just sooo sweet and cute!! I couldn't stop laughing when he said "abb tumhare paati ke saath time bitao kyun ki woh tum par line Maar saake" LOL! He's so sweeet!!
I just loved today's prishnas scenes! And the song at the end was so sweet!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww thats soo sweet of pintu i wish i cud watch it yaar ..will catch those epi laterz
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree, but what is the translation for abb tumhare paati ke saath time bitao kyun ki woh tum par line Maar saake"?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tch912

Agree, but what is the translation for abb tumhare paati ke saath time bitao kyun ki woh tum par line Maar saake"?

Pintu says to krishna  " Now when u are free then Spend time with your husband so that he could flirt with u " ðŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jackie That Dialogue of Pintu was DIALOGUE OF THE DAY and I really Cracked up when he says that .😆 He is so so cuteee 
taahir004 thumbnail
Yes Jackie Pinto was really sweet caring & lovable
I do think we are gonna get lots of Prishna scenes
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the translation, this was a good episode after the long tragic ones.  Something to smile about, Pinto flirting with his wife.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Sorry I am not liking Pintu or Krishna scene or there jodi at all. I don't like seeing them together and interest of they romances. But love Kinshuk he the best i will love see separate scene of Kinshuk but not Kinshuk and Mitali scenes 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tch912

Thank you for the translation, this was a good episode after the long tragic ones.  Something to smile about, Pinto flirting with his wife.

I know we got a good episode after all the tragic ones, it was nice to see Pinto flirting with Krishna, there pair rocks 😳