Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK Written Update 3rd Aug-I'm not mahaan enough!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*webkapshivnirSejal_DesaicutiemilirishisnehamrvlsmedhsrashoAMSTeshachbeej81sanika1507tau123sweetybahlhjariananna_88mkaphaarisshubham201gvjanjihadulgenduasulikeitramparasshrenu_fankiranskBvfan123shantellbrownsapnokiraniMdent4uHeenapHridisummer7Pravesviraf4usushavviA HUGE FANameetasingh4nikkigreengeek2larimel22k-kimyajolly_flpia09ami_31ronnie85jasmine477pinkcarnationphjsGauravsDbestM_n_hj&b84DeviatedTesoro.shivamalaChoco_Cosmos-Subbiha-Thinker_Belle-Zaara-coolkitty_23Vedika126Varsha-01ssroomanijyoti06kinara17-Aysha-OnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK Written Update 3rd Aug-I'm not mahaan enough!" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thnx Hina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gvjananilvinay3phjshinz

summer7

summer7

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phjshinz

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the update!

I was pleased with today's episode...after quite a time, we have seen a very sensible episode on BHBK.

Even if they all forgive and accept Rajni on Monday, I am pleased that this weekend is not spoiled!

I loved everyone's reactions today...even Namita who was supportive of Rajni but was silenced by Surbhi and Rajan!

Krish...I am glad he said he was not mahaan enough to accept Rajni with her past...and that she had shown him the limit of his love for her!  

Good job, CVs!  Please make the rest of the story good...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gvjanshrenu_fananilvinay3kiranskphjsPravespia09ronnie85pari2386jasmine477pinkcarnationhinzChoco_Cosmos

Anu78

Groupbie

Anu78

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
May be the family forgives her except Krissh and after failing to convince him , may be that is why they get her married off to yash and hence the title

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anilvinay3pinkcarnationhinzssroomani

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks
loved the epi

Praveshinz

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hina babe!

Good turnaround, but I still cannot feel sorry for Rajni... She has to do something more to redeem herself.

@Shobs  -  I too was relieved when Krish said so... I would have difficulties accepting if he turned into a superhuman and forgave he so fast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzssroomani

pia09

pia09

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thks Hina for the update. luved krish today. good episode.

Praveshinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.