Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nash_mashChomelvandana.bandarushivnirradhiisxbakulaxMC4821indy1979webkapblr1000boddudvshahcoolxniki_pnckumarvgkantugujaratigirlnipsejAMSTsharmilaprasadeshachdheekshsanika1507mitilkolishiny3divya3pmshah1vrsolaSantaClaraskapu80manni132saddictvshinelight8visha1314faith.hopeSwethaVishnuKCarlachunni1tubaishi1praneetha777radozvanqsxpknpunchlineAnkeeeeelaransukanyasylviavanel_gzaina5phloxysancheetavaspiWebsiechulbuli7krsh07JuhiNeenapraman1234yeshhhhgarapatiRosieCshantellbrownhimani88gigusernandrjpsriyapoojashabana_79gckasturiindira.rajraju73patelcharudumba~~~Sweta~~~sapnokiraniMbostanianviraf4uSimran114aquaekomasHeenappuniragSun-Loveelgeezerrodirk41smriti81GoDsLoVeNDDgirlnithi07nurulainpiyushimamatha.tijarasinipillaisbadamvishwa19jagspaddygkskbrick_redthe_Rijsdk10AnjanaYYZGauri22naj7teri_susandeepa911daddysgirl786poshah_Nancy_gawkerAbhiAniiloveidiotboxpoo_supilavyabd_20TheSnowmannithaAMG1sireesha76andvabi71SHARVANIChytrasamvi.samrudhi.rarorasurbhi...-Riya-...fastforwardrusha4003MisseshaBella.sweetysaranchange12hookedprachuryamonamie111minnieeswetha_chsanjukta..sparikhwutheringmonu_tananna44payalibmManasi_16smartcanu rulzashred12Nanhi_Angel-optimist--Sangs-fuzzyfacePiyuu_SRKSuchi-avivakirkdixie123tv_princessaparnaumaSilentsoulsoni595romiosugar1lostmymusic.Anu-Reddy--Udhay--tamanna1391-Priya01Don_theEvilitsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU3/8-jag's band baja baraat with anandi's disgust" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SinSin

Groupbie

SinSin

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for the on-line WU,,, great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks !! wow !! pity i cant see nw !!
i wonder y jug thinks no one will be dere at khajan house !!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiepayalibm

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Khusi - what's with ur small font?  Caps wud be better for dhulayi of former kunswarsa cum current Gawarsa! Glad Anandi gets to know how "gawar" and superstitutious Daktaar couple are... she can send them OjhaROFLROFLROFLROFL

I wud be so embarrased if I was Bhairon, Daadisa, etc.  EWWW!  Wat MAST KHOKLA SUPERSTITOUS LOSERS they funded educations of!

Love love love the GRACE of Anandi.  She ROCKS!Day Dreaming  Glad Shiv is here to see this and that she charms all Bilaria people too with the truth.

Hope Jug's dream comes true and they all chase him out of town with Khajan leading the charge... b4 they used to ve idiots ride donkey backwards outta town... This would be best for Dr. Jugat

EDIT:

Thanks for LU and for fixing the font...thought I would have to acquire microscopeLOL

PRECAP -Day Dreaming

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 03 August 2012 at 9:36am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiphloxyvishwa19sbadamdirk41priya_remixAbhiAniChytrapoiu123swetha_chfastforwardhookedmonamie111prachuryapayalibmanu rulzPiyuu_SRKaparnaumaAnu-Reddyblushingkhusi_*itsRitzi

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Awww..you are super fast ! LOL thx a lot dear ! I'll b able to watch serial only when the flash player link is updated on IF, so thnx again for updating WU so fast and shantifying my curious instict ! LOL Wink
bechara katora...he has no idea..whats gonna happen with him ROFL poor guy LOL

Edited by piya_anshian - 03 August 2012 at 8:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiAnjanaYYZmonamie111payalibmaparnauma

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Arrey Ritzi.. Abhi pitai baki hai ! And you don't watch it ?

Bcos he is going after few days after the death. He has no idea that KS has decided to do short cut on the rituals.

Edited by dixie123 - 03 August 2012 at 8:41am

payalibmitsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Bcos he is going after few days after the death. He has no idea that KS has decided to do short cut on the rituals.

Arre pata hain pitai baki hain !! actually my dad watches tv nw he only allows me to see one serial tat is MB !!LOL tat too wen i eat dinner !! i watch repeat most of the time !!thanks for telling tat jug thinks so and so Embarrassed

payalibmdixie123

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Yes Dixie i knw pitai baaki hain !! i dnt watch live telecast only repeat  papa aa jaate hain na he doesnt allow me to see !! aise   bhi papa ke samne i cant watch SHIVLOL

payalibmdixie123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top