Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
epi starts with the same scene where modi are watching the news...jigar says i guess there is some misunderstanding that instead of showing rashi story that she fall down they are showing pickle stuff...koki too agrees
At dining table...jiggy inlaws have call to ask receipe of pickle from gopi...rashi happy to be call as dharti purti...further someone call ...gop picks up n give it to rashi...but the person who has call further ask rashi to give it to gopi to ask about receipe...but koki take the phone n tell the person who have call that gopi is busy in chores
chirag remind jihem about raksha bandhan n that they have to come home early...ahem too happily agree
koki,gopi n rashi r doing the work of drying clothes..that time savita ben comes with a lady...koki angry to see savita ben..savita ben appologise for her mistake...further the lady appreciate gopi n ask ask gopi to give aachar...n that time urmi come...n introduce herself as mom of dharti putri rashi...but the lady ignore herLOL
so to take revenge of this urmi goes in kitchen when gopi is cooking...first she ask water from aachar putri aka gopi n further does manupulations in the sugar syrup n oil...n also scolds gopi..rashi come in kitchen n tell gopi that koki has call her n when gopi leave urshi enjoy the happiness of the kk they have performedOuch
in living room...koki is showing hetal tea set which they have decided to gift kinjal on raksha bandhan...gopi,n further rashi too joins them n appreciate the set...urmi comes n is happy n too  appereciate it...koki tell her that the tea set is that of silver...
koki ask rashi to help gopi in kitchen as there is so much of burden on her...but rashi gives reason that her hand is paining n so cant do...gopi tell rashi that she will manage everything
further hetal ask koki to call kinjal...gopi dial the number n give phone to koki...koki gives kinjal the invitation to come for raksha bandha...but kinjal gets angry on koki n say that she didnt call her on jiggy marriage nor korag marriage anniversary...n further she tell that she wont come to mm to tie rakhi to jihem...koki hurt...urmi assures koki that she will make  kinjal to come in mm
further urmi reminds gopi not to spoil the sugar scyrup...but koki interrupts urmi saying rashi will prepare the syrup not gopi

precap :goshi r taking milk from milkman n the tell milkaman to give extra milk as its raksha bandhan...milkman appreciates gopi n her aachar...rashi interrupts milkman saying she was fallen in pit n she was also there in the interview...but milkaman ignores rashi...rashi hurt

Edited by Hetp - 03 August 2012 at 9:13am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chhedashivnirazminamSejal_Desairadhiisindy1979ptailorNas1rohini_2007boddurashoniki_pngujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpreet_21swarajgireshachdrpallavigoelparbhudayalskothapa123tau123Kula915pavneetpink0213ria0123shiny3chunni1BlacksexyspicySajimokpraman1234~~~Sweta~~~zackggigusernandrjpdent4udeep27moonlightjolly_fldirk41A HUGE FANnanda_gopaquarkyGoDsLoVesinipillaisunshine33Ritu-munnihyderabadmy_viewabi71zulfy_135christiandior.soni-zeeevadashy924anjalePorialiaShaunSAswasthi-dipsy80-Princess_123nithyamkv-Yuks-Autumn.Xarinall-Shilpa-ll-Eris-alonebirdremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-3rd August 2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zulfy_135

Goldie

zulfy_135

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the short updaate:)

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Hetal.  These writers Confused.  I don't know.

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

thanks hetal ...

what do i say Confused...

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

thanks hetal ...

what do i say Confused...

true yaar...my expression were the same ...Confusedlike u,xarina r giving...now this aachar his bringing up boring twist in the story...n poor jihem...u must watch ahem happy face when chirag reminds him about raksha bandhan...n if urmi fill kinjal mind n further make her to come n then kijal hurts every1 it would be Dead
I remeber last year...i know urmi had planned kk to spoil gopi rasksha bbandhan...but  then in all this we had got awesome gohem sceneTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Rejoiced.ritika

IF-Dazzler

Rejoiced.ritika

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates.

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hetal.

Soo much fed up with this cv's Unhappy

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Hetal.

I was determined to stay silent, but seriously, are we still hoping for this show to recover?

This gets more idiotic by the day, and I must say that I really feel bad for Rashi.

For godsake, how can Aachar get more attention?

Stupid is as stupid does when it comes to these stupid CVs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top