Hitler Didi

sumit- asha in S.A concert videos pg 102 by mehnaz (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 107

-Mehnaaz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you Melita Embarrassed for this wonderful news can't wait to meet him Tongue

Party I am so excited I know where he will be Trade Route Mall in Johannesburg Party

And yes we are very lucky Embarrassed

Zee SA always lets us meet and greet them at a specific mall Party

I am so excited Dancing Sumit Vats Day Dreaming is coming to SA Party]

I hope one day the entire cast comes down too Day Dreaming including Kutumb Embarrassed at least we will get to see "Ankarli Disco Chali" live Wink

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Gr8 news! I am so happy for him and his fans out there in SA who will get an opportunity to meet him. Mehnaaz!WinkHD is really popular there and thus a logical step to take someone from HD. Unfortunately Rati has been pulling out of everything recently for health reasons and it is tough luck for her fans to catch a glimpse of her. One has to stay back and shoot and its logical Hitler didi has to stay back.CryLOLNo wonder both Karan and Abha are available since their serial is over. No other major Zee star is attending like Archana and Gurmeet.It would have been wonderful if rasu performed together. But nevertheless Asha and Sumit will make a really good pair.Big smile
Ps: Hope hisdisappearanceis logically fit into the storyline. No more kidnapping plz.Tongue

Thank you Ankita Hug

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 03 August 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarranty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sumit- asha in S.A concert videos pg 102 by mehnaz (Page 9)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mehnaaz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
A big thank you to Zee SA too Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitfan1PeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehnaaz-

Thank you Melita Embarrassed for this wonderful news can't wait to meet him Tongue

Party I am so excited I know where he will be Trade Route Mall in Johannesburg Party

And yes we are very lucky Embarrassed

Zee SA always lets us meet and greet them at a specific mall Party

I am so excited Dancing Sumit Vats Day Dreaming is coming to SA Party]

I hope one day the entire cast comes down too Day Dreaming including Kutumb Embarrassed at least we will get to see "Ankarli Disco Chali" live Wink

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Gr8 news! I am so happy for him and his fans out there in SA who will get an opportunity to meet him. Mehnaaz!WinkHD is really popular there and thus a logical step to take someone from HD. Unfortunately Rati has been pulling out of everything recently for health reasons and it is tough luck for her fans to catch a glimpse of her. One has to stay back and shoot and its logical Hitler didi has to stay back.CryLOLNo wonder both Karan and Abha are available since their serial is over. No other major Zee star is attending like Archana and Gurmeet.It would have been wonderful if rasu performed together. But nevertheless Asha and Sumit will make a really good pair.Big smile
Ps: Hope hisdisappearanceis logically fit into the storyline. No more kidnapping plz.Tongue

Thank you Ankita Hug

my pleasure mehnaz u are soo lucky i hope if u go u take pictures and videos also Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...samrudhi.r-shalz--Mehnaaz-

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Originally posted by pari117

mels i want some more posters on it Big smile i m so greedy for sumit, is ke alawa kuch mile to daal diyo Embarrassed

ahahahah m sure pari, she will Embarrassed
n btw such a GREAT news...m loving it!!!!!! wish if rati was coming..but its ok...atleast will get to see sumit dancing Wink

even me i hope there are more posters uploaded later on there is still timeill keep a watch on the internet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitfan1-shalz-

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithsi_22

Originally posted by adiya1

Dashing Hazel eyed- Rishi from Hitler DidiWink

i love sumits description its only these 2 couples that are performing!

dashing hazel eyed..OMG..what a big compliment mels..but sumu deserves it n its perfect for sumu Day Dreaming..he is finally getting the recognition he deserves..n ofcourse he was supposed to because we all know HD script n still he could make his place..Clapi am really very happy for sumu...my joy knows no bounds..Big smile  

i know mithi im soo happy and proud Embarrassed

-shalz-

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

finally our doubt cleared melsLOL
sooo excited for sumu performence.he will surely rock n zee description for sumu is just wow...he is really our hazel eyed boyDay Dreaming
n mels u like asha na ...wow u r double excited then.LOL
tfs dearHug

ridz i love asha shes a sweet heart and to see my fav actors from other shows perform together dream come true!
even i love the descriptionWink

-shalz-

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thanks

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

Dashing Hazel eyed- Rishi from Hitler DidiWink

i love sumits description its only these 2 couples that are performing!

wow what a description
true he is dashing hazel-eyed monster Day DreamingHeart

PeraltaGarranty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top