Hitler Didi

sumit- asha in S.A concert videos pg 102 by mehnaz (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 107

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

And I am happy for the same. Smile He deserves it. 
My crying over it is simply because it was a golden opportunity for Rasu fans to see them perform in a show together. Smile I am very happy to see SV going to SA to perform and cannot wait for all the pictures and videos that surface from the concert performance. Yes Rati got her chance and SV has rightfully been bestowed with the same. Thumbs Up

don't worry, we will get RaSu in Zee Rishtay AwardsWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDHeema22PeraltaGarranty-shalz-Pari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sumit- asha in S.A concert videos pg 102 by mehnaz (Page 8)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Gr8 news! I am so happy for him and his fans out there in SA who will get an opportunity to meet him. Mehnaaz! Wink HD is really popular there and thus a logical step to take someone from HD. Unfortunately Rati has been pulling out of everything recently for health reasons and it is tough luck for her fans to catch a glimpse of her. One has to stay back and shoot and its logical Hitler didi has to stay back. CryLOLNo wonder both Karan and Abha are available since their serial is over. No other major Zee star is attending like Archana and Gurmeet.  It would have been wonderful if rasu performed together. But nevertheless Asha and Sumit will make a really good pair. Big smile
Ps: Hope his disappearance is logically fit into the storyline. No more kidnapping plzTongue

@ red: ROFL

every time an actor has to have a break, we fear a kidnapLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22AnkitalovesHDPeraltaGarranty-shalz-

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Gr8 news! I am so happy for him and his fans out there in SA who will get an opportunity to meet him. Mehnaaz! Wink HD is really popular there and thus a logical step to take someone from HD. Unfortunately Rati has been pulling out of everything recently for health reasons and it is tough luck for her fans to catch a glimpse of her. One has to stay back and shoot and its logical Hitler didi has to stay back. CryLOLNo wonder both Karan and Abha are available since their serial is over. No other major Zee star is attending like Archana and Gurmeet.  It would have been wonderful if rasu performed together. But nevertheless Asha and Sumit will make a really good pair. Big smile
Ps: Hope his disappearance is logically fit into the storyline. No more kidnapping plzTongue

@ red: ROFL

every time an actor has to have a break, we fear a kidnapLOL

yes kidnap kar ke concerts mein lejate hainLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDPeraltaGarranty-shalz-Pari117

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

My crying over it is simply because it was a golden opportunity for Rasu fans to see them perform in a show together. Smile I am very happy to see SV going to SA to perform and cannot wait for all the pictures and videos that surface from the concert performance. Yes Rati got her chance and SV has rightfully been bestowed with the same. Thumbs Up

Wardha tere muh meh ghee shakkar! U know this year we RP fans have been lucky, We have seen a lot of red carpet moments and performances to interviews. I was waiting to see Sumu somewhat doing the same. But my wish of seeing Rati and Sumit together never seems to get fulfilled. Either one is working while the other represents HD! Its depressing. So I am hoping your words come true. We get to see them together for Zee R A! Big smile

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

Wardha tere muh meh ghee shakkar! U know this year we RP fans have been lucky, We have seen a lot of red carpet moments and performances to interviews. I was waiting to see Sumu somewhat doing the same. But my wish of seeing Rati and Sumit together never seems to get fulfilled. Either one is working while the other represents HD! Its depressing. So I am hoping your words come true. We get to see them together for Zee R A! Big smile

inshAllah aisa hogaBig smile

sumitfan1rosediya28AnkitalovesHDHeema22PeraltaGarranty

ruhin1234

ruhin1234

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful news. Very, very happy to see the live performance of our Sumit. Sumit deserved it.Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitfan1Anu_1Heema22PeraltaGarranty-shalz-Pari117

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I am so excited for Sumit. I first preferance would have been Rati but we cannot have it so Asha is great. She is down to earth like him. I am glad for his first  overseas appearance he is casted with new comer so he will not be compared with very experience actress. I do not want him to be overshadow by very popular personality. Now he can shine on his own and it will be great treat for us. THANKS Z TV.for recognizing out favorite . 

sumitfan1Anu_1mithsi_22PeraltaGarranty-shalz-

-Mehnaaz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mehnaaz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Omg Shocked

This is the best day I decided to come on forum Party

Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 03 August 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitfan1Anu_1samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDPeraltaGarranty-shalz-..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top