Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Wardha tere muh meh ghee shakkar! U know this year we RP fans have been lucky, We have seen a lot of red carpet moments and performances to interviews. I was waiting to see Sumu somewhat doing the same. But my wish of seeing Rati and Sumit together never seems to get fulfilled. Either one is working while the other represents HD! Its depressing. So I am hoping your words come true. We get to see them together for Zee R A! πŸ˜ƒ

inshAllah aisa hogaπŸ˜ƒ
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful news. Very, very happy to see the live performance of our Sumit. Sumit deserved it.⭐️
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so excited for Sumit. I first preferance would have been Rati but we cannot have it so Asha is great. She is down to earth like him. I am glad for his first  overseas appearance he is casted with new comer so he will not be compared with very experience actress. I do not want him to be overshadow by very popular personality. Now he can shine on his own and it will be great treat for us. THANKS Z TV.for recognizing out favorite . 
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg 😲

This is the best day I decided to come on forum πŸ₯³Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 11 years ago
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Thank you Melita 😳 for this wonderful news can't wait to meet him πŸ˜›

πŸ₯³ I am so excited I know where he will be Trade Route Mall in Johannesburg πŸ₯³

And yes we are very lucky 😳

Zee SA always lets us meet and greet them at a specific mall πŸ₯³

I am so excited Sumit Vats 😍 is coming to SA πŸ₯³]

I hope one day the entire cast comes down too 😍 including Kutumb 😳 at least we will get to see "Ankarli Disco Chali" live πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Gr8 news! I am so happy for him and his fans out there in SA who will get an opportunity to meet him. Mehnaaz!πŸ˜‰HD is really popular there and thus a logical step to take someone from HD. Unfortunately Rati has been pulling out of everything recently for health reasons and it is tough luck for her fans to catch a glimpse of her. One has to stay back and shoot and its logical Hitler didi has to stay back.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†No wonder both Karan and Abha are available since their serial is over. No other major Zee star is attending like Archana and Gurmeet.It would have been wonderful if rasu performed together. But nevertheless Asha and Sumit will make a really good pair.πŸ˜ƒ

Ps: Hope hisdisappearanceis logically fit into the storyline. No more kidnapping plz.πŸ˜›

Thank you Ankita πŸ€—
Edited by -Mehnaaz- - 11 years ago
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
A big thank you to Zee SA too πŸ€—
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mehnaaz-

Thank you Melita 😳 for this wonderful news can't wait to meet him πŸ˜›

πŸ₯³ I am so excited I know where he will be Trade Route Mall in Johannesburg πŸ₯³

And yes we are very lucky 😳

Zee SA always lets us meet and greet them at a specific mall πŸ₯³

I am so excited Sumit Vats 😍 is coming to SA πŸ₯³]

I hope one day the entire cast comes down too 😍 including Kutumb 😳 at least we will get to see "Ankarli Disco Chali" live πŸ˜‰

Thank you Ankita πŸ€—

my pleasure mehnaz u are soo lucky i hope if u go u take pictures and videos also πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Warz-Barun-Rati

ahahahah m sure pari, she will πŸ˜³
n btw such a GREAT news...m loving it!!!!!! wish if rati was coming..but its ok...atleast will get to see sumit dancing πŸ˜‰

even me i hope there are more posters uploaded later on there is still timeill keep a watch on the internet

Originally posted by: mithsi_22

dashing hazel eyed..OMG..what a big compliment mels..but sumu deserves it n its perfect for sumu 😍..he is finally getting the recognition he deserves..n ofcourse he was supposed to because we all know HD script n still he could make his place..πŸ‘i am really very happy for sumu...my joy knows no bounds..πŸ˜ƒ  

i know mithi im soo happy and proud 😳

Originally posted by: riddhima-

finally our doubt cleared melsπŸ˜†
sooo excited for sumu performence.he will surely rock n zee description for sumu is just wow...he is really our hazel eyed boy😍
n mels u like asha na ...wow u r double excited then.πŸ˜†
tfs dearπŸ€—

ridz i love asha shes a sweet heart and to see my fav actors from other shows perform together dream come true!
even i love the descriptionπŸ˜‰