Fan Fictions

ArHi: a ROMANTIC VAMPIRE story - PART 3 updtd

sweety1997 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi's POV

It was a late Friday night and I'd just finished from my late shift at the restaurant, my feet ached and my head throbbed. Maria's head rested on my shoulder now, fast asleep as I made my way to our motel just 3 blocks up. I pulled my handbag further up my shoulder and steadied payal in my arms. I couldn't wait until I got to that room, not caring how sleazy it was but just focusing on the fact that it had a bed where I could immediately collapse. I sighed and continued up the sidewalk, my heels clanking loudly against the slightly damp concrete underneath the golden light from the street lights. The moon was exceptionally bright tonight and there were few stars in the sky, I couldn't wait to go home, well nowhere is actually home to me especially after my parents dying, leaving me and my younger sister payal all alone. what was i supposed to do.??

I sighed and hastily forgetting these hurtful memories for a while as I came up toward the old cemetery. I walk pass not realizing two guys were there until I saw as one exhaled, the smoke puffing in the humid air around. My gazed at them for a while until my eyes met with one. His eyes were smooth brown and almost unrealistic they were the most hypnotic things I'd ever seen -or so I thought- this was until his friend turned and faced me too, his eyes literally glowed blue and even though I know I should be focusing on going home I couldn't help but stare
to be contd...

This is a story that i recently read but i couldnt help making it into a arnav and khushi's story as i adore them..! i just hope you all like it .. in this payal is the baby sister of khushi..! i will post the continuation as soon as i get some reviews..! :)
ENJOY
INDEX
Part 1 - pg 1
Part 2- page 1
Part 3- page 1

Edited by sweety1997 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety1997 thumbnail
PART 2
Obviously he had to be wearing contacts because no one's eyes are that brown but they were still so mesmerizing. I snapped back to reality when payal squirmed in my arms, I broke eye-contact and shushed her, slowly rocking her body side to side. I continued walking forward until I felt as though I was being followed. I looked behind me and saw no one; I ignored the nauseous feeling in my stomach and continued walking. I was a block away from my apartment when I heard a twig break; I looked behind me quickly and saw a guy in a hoodie who seemed to have just crossed the street.

I turned away in an attempt to rush to my apartment when I collided with someone.

"I'm Sorr-" I was about to finish apologizing when I saw his brown eyes and froze. He smiled a beautiful smile that was too irresistible. I turned away from him in an attempt to run but just ran into his friend. I was surrounded now with my payal in my arms, my brain half working, my eyes failing me and my limbs weakening. I wasn't about to give up now. I dashed up the street in my heels and thought I'd lost them but saw a figure under the street light in the distance, at one glance I knew it was either one of them. Almost immediately after, one of them was in front of me. I gazed up at his eyes timidly and they were hypnotic. I then began looking down, he had a buff chest and well-defined jawline, his face was flawless. He had shaggy black hair. Neither of us spoke, he just stared at me and I wondered if he froze or something.

In my arms,payal was completely silent, I glanced her for a couple of seconds and she was awake, now looking at him too but with a childish- curiosity flooded her eyes more than anything else. I went back to his eyes and he was angry and overall pissed. Scared now I slowly began taking cautious steps backwards. A wind slapped across my face blowing my hair to the right and a weight was lifted from my arms, I then realized payal was no longer in my arms. Before I could react, I was against a tree trunk in the cemetery, brown eyes towering over me, he came closer, his breath touching my cheek as my jagged breathing increased. He then swept some hair from my neck.

Why can't I move? What's wrong with me? Where's payal? What are these guys?
Edited by sweety1997 - 11 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liked parts 1 and 2. Please pm me when you update next
sweety1997 thumbnail
PART 3

When I woke up next I heard mumbled, hushed tones around me. I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing my aching neck carefully. I looked around and saw a beautiful bedroom. I was in a king-sized bed which overflowed with pillows of several shades of light and dark blue. Royal blue curtains poured from atop the 4-eyed window to the left with a curtain being daintily pulled away in the middle. The floor was wooden and a large screen LCD television was to the right of the room. To the left there was a cosmetics center and a closet (which was open and filled with clothes). The final door was left closed however, but I suspected it to be the bathroom.

I sat up in the bed rubbing my head, and trying to ease the pain, I was no longer wearing my worn out soggy jeans from the night before, but instead new black ones with an elegant purple top.

When did I change?

I knew for a fact that I hadn't woken up before now and just the thought of someone else touching me much less seeing me naked made my skin crawl. payal was asleep in my arms and for once, since I woke up I was relieved. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed her cheek gently. Just then the doorknob turned, my heart throbbed in my ears and my palms got sweaty, my mind contemplated as to whether I should fake sleep or face whatever horrors lay behind that door. I had barely enough time to think when a person opened the door. It was a male, he had curly brown hair and a well-built body, he looked at least two years older than me and had familiar silver eyes, which were now staring at me. I remained quiet as the gap between our bodies lessened with each step he took, when he reached the end of the bed he looked down at me, remorse written all over his face. He opened his mouth to say something when we both heard heavy steps heading this way, his head shot toward the door and he held up his hand. He mumbled a couple of words that I was unable to comprehend but couldn't as my body then fell asleep.

"Good morning," A high voice cooed. My eyes darted open as a splash of sudden sunlight filled the room. I covered my face as my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room. In my mind I tried to figure out where I was and whether or not I was having a dream? I looked up and saw a middle-aged woman staring at me intently, she was dressed in a maids outfit and had her curly strawberry blonde hair in a neat bun. Her blue eyes glared calmly at me filled with sorrow and sincerity.

I looked beside me and payal was sleeping like a (well dah of course!) Baby.

"Where am I?" I asked ignoring the woman's previous greeting.

Her face hardened and sadness overcame it, "I believe the prince should tell you that," she said faintly.

The prince? What prince?

Before I could ask her anything else someone burst through the door. I looked toward the person, (holding payal closer to me in the process), and saw those brown eyes I'd seen the first night, when I was in the woods, before everything blocked out.

He looked at me but didn't acknowledge my presence, instead he looked at the woman next to me, "Sarah, get her dressed," he then paused and looked at me, "And the baby too."

Sarah nodded and he left on that note.

"Well, isn't it a warm welcome party," I mumbled, Sarah smiled at my comment and then me. She later instructed me to take a shower, after much discussion I did, bathing payal with me. We came out and were immediately dressed. I refused on the clothes I was being dressed with, i.e. a white dress that rested on my mid-thighs, there was silver embedded on the neckline and at the edges of the entire thing. It was strapless and formed a heart-like shape around my chest. A truly beautiful dress but I didn't want to wear it.

I told this to Sarah and she responded saying that it was the 'prince' orders so it would be best if I co-operate.

"Who is this prince everyone's talking about so often, I want to meet him," I demanded.

"He came in earlier today," she mentioned, dressing Maria in a cute thin strapped dress.

"The guy with brown eyes?" I asked.

"Yes,"

She then handed me a pair of silver 3-inch heels. I looked at them considering.

"Please my dear," She pleaded, "His highness will be here any second."

I did what she asked and she let down my hair, allowing all the curls to fall in my mid-back section delicately. Fifteen minutes passed when the door finally opened. The 'prince' entered wearing a plaid shirt and jeans pants. He looked at me, satisfaction in his eyes. He nodded to Sarah and held out a hand for me, I looked at it disgusted and refused it holding payal's instead.

"Where are we going?" I asked as soon as he closed the door, "And where am I? What do you want with me?"
to be continued...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update. Thanks for the pm.