The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Discipline - Must in Royal Academy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
That guy in the class in yesterday's episode when teacher asked "What is the reason for increasing crime?" (Something like this) What was his answer?? "Because ladkiyan chote kapde pehenti hain and he went on bakwassing" yikes!!  what a cheap answer .. These kind of guys are Jungalese as in Wild animals in real sense ..idiot!!

By God! These kids need to be disciplined like ASAP ..lol..

As N. Eldon Tanner said

"Discipline requires that you discipline yourself constantly, discipline yourself while in your youth so that it will become a habit that will sustain you in later years"  SO TRUE!

Edited by kumjoo - 03 August 2012 at 6:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils..nams..The007ShivaniKriYaansh960lostmymusic...DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discipline - Must in Royal Academy" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
ROFL! No discipline I tell you KJ ROFL JJ will be on that soon :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

ROFL! No discipline I tell you KJ ROFL JJ will be on that soon :p

They don't know the "D" of discipline ..my god!! If I was a teacher in that school..I would have struck that guy across his face ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
That was funny but yeah not approatiate and they should not have said that and JJ will soon bring discipline so do not worry

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Yikes!!! That answer was ridiculous Angry everyone has the freedom to wear anything she/he likes.
Agree with your discipline definition! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.