Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yeah lolzLOL...guys everytime when Piddi said anything wrong about Anirudh he heard him..LOL..sab chup ho jate hai but he just go on..bolta hi jata.."mar dunga gar dunga.."...n he listen this..LOLLOLLOL...bechara Piddi ka to kismat hi bura hai..when he said.."bach gaye.."..tabhi Banga ka chamcha ata hai n bolta..."bache nehi pakre gaye.."LOLLOL...n that was very funny jab Bobby k bros ne use uthaya..n KD said.."ha tumhare hath tor ne k bad.."..LOL..just imagine...Piddi Bobby ka hath mang raha hai uske Bros se..bechare ka kya haal hoga...Tongue...but I like those bros..Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssurbhi_d3-Simz-sujana9KunwarKiDeewanikumjooThe007Shivanilostmymusic...DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..maraudersnowflake.-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lolz.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
omg in future i want piddi to patao bobby n landing into troble wid bobby bros m sure it wud b hilaarious to watch

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Haha!! I agree with ya!! :D Piddiii!! I luvv ya!!!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I love Piddi!!!!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I can just ROFL imagining the future ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.manna

khusbooluvarsha

Goldie

khusbooluvarsha

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
piddi scenes are super cute

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Piddi scenes are awesome ROFL he always makes me laugh LOL perfume and chew gum scene was also awesome ROFL

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Oh yh dat chewing gum scene ws hillarious... ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.