EPISODE: DV trusts Amoli no matter what

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

DV TRUST AMOLI NO MATTER WHAT

Today's episode was super mega boring. D'oh I missed the first five minutes though.

Amoli was preaching Chandana about motherhood ect...ect. and Chandana was replied that she's ashamed of what she did again and again. Confused Is she some goddess that she goes helping everyone who she wants? Now Chandana fiasco...hope Amoli wont fall in any trouble knowing Punit's brain LOLLOLLOL he doesnt have any LOL i bet

Madhura and her husband were whispering to themselves asking where the hell Deepesh has gone. Madhura said she had enough of her son's behavior and she actually said "what Chandana must be thinking?" ShockedOuch

Since when this creep had some feeling? LOLI bet she's way too excited for the fake kid! Sleepy Lol. As far as Deepesh, Madhura said she was damn sure that he went to Komodi's brothel. AngryDead

Amoli was still preaching to Chandana and Punit was trying to brainwash DV.

Punit Angry * I for once wanted to slap him* was saying proudly about Amoli visiting the doctor and about the sin she committed.  DV does not believe any of his rubbish and tells him off that in her eyes he only sees purity and how can he say such cheap thing. ClapThumbs Up And he doesnt believe she surrendered to someone LOL *nice theory*

Punit gave a damn and continues saying that's why Amoli returned to the mansion because whoever's sin it was has betrayed her. DV holds his collar threatening him what can he understand by purity and love. Punit gives a hell of DV's lecture. AngryDead

Punit congratulates DV for becoming a father leaving a perplexed DV behind. DeadOuch

Madhura is smirking at Amoli saying I know why you went to the doctor. Amoli is confused and denied it was nothing. Madhura shrugged and went away. Madhura is a weird person. Confused

Throughout the whole episode...we can see, if not you, I can see that DV loves Amoli madly Wink and trusts her a lot. He even said he can read her eyes as they are pure...LOL He became a great saint LOL nominate him for sainthood...

I hope you did understand something Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123tweetycatSavitha0101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPISODE: DV trusts Amoli no matter what" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_girl

DV TRUST AMOLI NO MATTER WHAT

Today's episode was super mega boring. D'oh I missed the first five minutes though.

Amoli was preaching Chandana about motherhood ect...ect. and Chandana was replied that she's ashamed of what she did again and again. Confused Is she some goddess that she goes helping everyone who she wants? Now Chandana fiasco...hope Amoli wont fall in any trouble knowing Punit's brain LOLLOLLOL he doesnt have any LOL i bet

Madhura and her husband were whispering to themselves asking where the hell Deepesh has gone. Madhura said she had enough of her son's behavior and she actually said "what Chandana must be thinking?" ShockedOuch

Her feeling is for the vaaris i mean the fake baby not for chandana Wink  LOL

Since when this creep had some feeling? LOLI bet she's way too excited for the fake kid! Sleepy Lol. As far as Deepesh, Madhura said she was damn sure that he went to Komodi's brothel. AngryDead

Amoli was still preaching to Chandana and Punit was trying to brainwash DV.

What else he can do rather than brainwashing DV hahaha...doesn't have guts to fight directly Angry LOL

Punit Angry * I for once wanted to slap him* was saying proudly about Amoli visiting the doctor and about the sin she committed.  DV does not believe any of his rubbish and tells him off that in her eyes he only sees purity and how can he say such cheap thing. ClapThumbs Up And he doesnt believe she surrendered to someone LOL *nice theory*

Punit gave a damn and continues saying that's why Amoli returned to the mansion because whoever's sin it was has betrayed her. DV holds his collar threatening him what can he understand by purity and love. Punit gives a hell of DV's lecture. AngryDead

Punit congratulates DV for becoming a father leaving a perplexed DV behind. DeadOuch

Angry Hate puneeth 

Madhura is smirking at Amoli saying I know why you went to the doctor. Amoli is confused and denied it was nothing. Madhura shrugged and went away. Madhura is a weird person. Confused

Throughout the whole episode...we can see, if not you, I can see that DV loves Amoli madly Wink and trusts her a lot. He even said he can read her eyes as they are pure...LOL He became a great saint LOL nominate him for sainthood...

Wonderful update dear liked ur side comments a lot Big smile  Clap  Would like to see such comments moreWink  Smile

I hope you did understand something Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetycatuxghyamusic_girl

uxghya

Goldie

uxghya

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
awsoem update yess understand it all 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101music_girl

Varsha.123

Groupbie

Varsha.123

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thank you for the short update. It's superb music_girl.  Clap   Liked it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
thank you hguys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

uxghya

Goldie

uxghya