Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

krazyarsha

Goldie

krazyarsha

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Smilehey guys!!!Wink its my first ff... Smileplease dont throw tomatoes... and stones...Tongue in my story all the characters are same as that of the show... but my ffs main characters are kd kiya ranveer and panchi...but the change is i dont want to start off with 11th standard... the ff starts with  their childhood... they will all be in first standard in the royal academy. i.e. they are 6 years old... Smile
kiyas sister is studying in the same school but she is in 9th standard.. she is a singer and a famous girl in the college...Angry
there was a student in 12th standard who is the center of attraction..
scene 1:(1st standard.. in the class)Smile
teacher:children u all have a gud news.since tomorrow is the india pakistan final world cup cricket match u hav holiday.Smile
students:OHHH...!!!! YEEE...!!! YIPPPEEE...!!!!WinkSmile
(the teacher leaves.next day the principal sees the campus.no students and no teachers)
princi:Y is the campus empty?where r the students. R they not coming for assembly?Ouch
peon:sir yesterday u only sent the circular that today is a holiday as there is a final cricket match.Smile
(princi full angry and shocked)Angry
princi:no.. i did not send any circular.what is going on??? who sent it??
(peon goes and gets the circular and princi sees it.. his signature was forged)Dead
then whos sign it was???? who was behind this prank???? i will update the next part only if u guys want me tooo... since its my firsf ff good and bad suggestions r accepted... plz do read n reply...Wink

part 2 in page 2... part 3 in page 4... part 4 in page 5.. part 5 in page 6..

Edited by adithiroa - 15 August 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshatumdeepasritoshsoumyakAnikz003myarshaTami_ilvudayenrique305CoffeeAddictdeep5128ShrutikaSwaRongal.angelHimu_arshaBewakoof-Nimmi--Simz-crazyskyThe007Shivani-Hudi-..DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.Rose..-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLionesssnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE ROYAL BUDDIES!!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

LOL!!!!CuteSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
lol the KIDS LOL

hahaha...damn funny...waiting for nextLOL
update soon!Wink

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
wow kids,...nice concept do continue

krazyarsha

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Cute update!!is it KD?da budding prankster?

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
awesome concept yaar... continue soon.. n lemme guess... the person who made that circular is junglee jaitly

krazyarsha

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
lol bachpan se hi badmaas...
loved it
pm me

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Thats really awesum :D Cutiee!! :)) Waiting for d nxt part!! Do PM me!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.