rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if all this trouble is caused by pradeep with the knowledge of his mother or viceversa wt will be the end?mona will be hurt to an extreme.willshe let her children back to pradeep thinking this is wt evyone wants.will she be alone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will be hurt, but knowing Mona she will also forgive her MIL. If Suhasi has anything to do with troubling her it will effect their relationship. In the future Mona will be aware that Suhasi is Pradeep's mom! I also think Mona will distance herself from Suhasi without abandoning her. She will be less dependent on her and Suhasi will not be high on her priority list e.g. visiting her every day.

Untill now Mona silently took into account that she might have a life with Pradeep and the kids. If Pradeep is the culprit then maybe for the first time Mona will realize that she doesn't want Pradeep to be a part of her life! I think it is too soon to actually say it though!

As for the children I don't think Mona can and will ever live without her children. She will shape her life around her children.
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the dimension of evy relationship will be affected.won't it affect mona's self-believe?will she be able to trust suhasi? y evy one is neglecting anushka in this triangle?will it be easy to leave her off frm pradeep's life?
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My guess... Mona will forgive her mil and for her n bulbul's sake she will will forgive Pradeep n they will live in same house/room.. but will maintain a distance from him as she cnt forgive him... thn slowly slowly they will come close... meanwhile Anushka will turn pshyco... n vamp!! 

I hated to write this... bt this is what Ekta use to do in all her shows... 
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

My guess... Mona will forgive her mil and for her n bulbul's sake she will will forgive Pradeep n they will live in same house/room.. but will maintain a distance from him as she cnt forgive him... thn slowly slowly they will come close... meanwhile Anushka will turn pshyco... n vamp!! 

I hated to write this... bt this is what Ekta use to do in all her shows... 

Don't scare me yaar ðŸ˜• 😭 🤢
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aishray

Don't scare me yaar ðŸ¤¢

I m nt yr... bt the way Bulbul is reacting... n dialog by Pradeep and mona that... "Mona toh bachcho ke liye jeeti hai" makes me think tht. 
unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if the children come back to pradeep,i am sure anushka will commit suicide,then pradeep is free & mona can also join them.happy ending.