Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ARGH! What the heck does her mother think of herself! I feel like cursing so badly. I mean come on!! Your daughter is about to get rustigated and you give a damn about it?! You still worry about media making a havoc of it? Worry about your not-so-famous-daughter Aanya!! What kind of a mother are you? Really, even a mother in reality might not get THIS much partial towards their children. That one scene of her really made the anger fire up inside of me. 

She is just a blah! Kounsi maa will worry about reaching some music launch or whatever? If Aanya's career was at stake than doesn't she have the brains to think that Kiya's career will end before it even starts?! Angry

ps: feels so good to make a topic after 2 days ROFL

Views?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22EnduranceThe007ShivaniVarunKiBiwiash_jodhaakbarZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..marauder-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya's Mother=hatred!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
She annoys me sooo much.What kind of partiality is this?On what hand she wants Kiya to become a star like her sis and on the other she doesnt give her even an ounce of encouragement.Pathetic!!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic-Araina-

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i thought Kiya's mum will slap her yesterday but instead KD got dat  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlinaaliiEndurance-Araina-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Mujhe bhi laga tha that Kiya was going to be slapped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic-Araina-

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I would say Kiya's mom is borderline lunatic. Seriously wondering about what media would say when her own daughter's future is at stake was bit over the top. KD may have been slapped but I am sure that pain was nothing compared to what Kiya's mother inflicted upon her with her vicious words.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i swear i too was thinking that Kiya ko thapar lagega but yahan to KD nishana bana.. LOLLOL

Edited by Angel56 - 03 August 2012 at 1:36am

-Araina-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
KD atleast know how he feels in his parent presence but the girl - all she get is Anniya jaap..For a change I want to see Anniya..main bhi to dekhu itni kya pop-star hai that even Banga too went that dat with all the family reputation.

-Araina-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

KD atleast know how he feels in his parent presence but the girl - all she get is Anniya jaap..For a change I want to see Anniya..main bhi to dekhu itni kya pop-star hai that even Banga too went that dat with all the family reputation.
Maybe bhi curious hun dekhne ke liye ki akhir ye Anya hai kaun.If she is an airy bimbo,condescending of her sister types, i swear i will throw something at the screenAngrySab toh aise behave karte hai, as if she's Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or something.

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 03 August 2012 at 1:55am

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.