The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

maaji89

maaji89

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
love it...plz pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 9)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Mais!! Continue!!

I'm so desperate for more PanSh that I started writing an OS on them!!

Mat sata... Aa bhi jaa!

Shocked I am updating! Shocked Haila! You are writing on them?! ShockedShockedShocked OMG! write write write!!! Embarrassed

Yeah i just finished it. But i'll put it up after updating Starting Anew. Or maybe before because it's a little related to the current track. Let's see where Monday's episode takes RaHi, after that.
Till then you better update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Or maybe it wasn't such a good idea?

He sat in the classroom, tapping his foot impatiently. Being a scholarship student could be a pain sometimes. Not always but more often than not, teachers announced extra credit classes which the usual, average, fees paying students easily avoided. But students like him for whom extra credit meant making their literally record stronger and hence paving the path for a brighter academic future, missing them was not a chance.

He glanced around the room and then at his watch. 8 minutes till this class was over and he was finally over. For the first time, he had not concentrated much of the lecture. His mind was wandering around the whole prospect of sharing a "cola" with Panchi.

This thought was giving making him nervous. Not that he had not spent some time with Panchi before which involved snacks, drinks, talks and silence. But that was so long ago that he felt like a such a distant memory. Funnily, it was etched clearly in his mind.

He sighed, 7 minutes to go.

"Black or orange?"

The voice made him jump a little and he looked around. Panchi was standing above his head, grinning. He noticed that she had two bottles of cold drink in her hand. His eyebrows creased a little. What was she doing here? This was his private place, somewhere away from the crowd where he could enjoy some peace time alone.

"Batao na, black or orange?"

Throwing her bag on the ground, she sat beside him. There was some distance between them so he didn't feel very uncomfortable but he continued to look her in silence. Her grin was replaced by an irritate frown.

"Jaldi batao! This can't remain cold forever! Common physics!"

Her impatience made his creased eyebrows ease and he closed the physics book in his lap.

"Black."

He said his choice and immediately felt that he had said something wrong. A little shadow crossed her face and he noticed that her grip on the bottle filled with black liquid tightened a little. But it was all in a moment. She smiled a little and extended her hand towards him. He mentally shook his head and reached out for the orange drink and took it from her. She looked at him, confused but he didn't say anything and faced the front.

"You asked for the black one?"

"Buss, mood badal gaya."

She wasn't convinced much but shrugged it off. He gulped down the orange liquid and stopped himself from gagging. It had gotten a little hot. Great, a hot orange drink on a hot sunny day. Glancing sideways, he looked at Panchi who was slowly drinking her black drink. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

'Koi baat nahin Keshav, be a man. It's just a drink.' Mentally, he boosted himself and took another gulp. Then another. After the third, he couldn't find the strength to carry one. He looked helplessly at his half finished bottle. He hated orange.

Her hand enclosed upon his drink and she snatched it from him. Shocked, he looked at her but she was silently wiping his bottle with a napkin. When she was done, she took her own bottle and did the same before handing it to him. He was puzzled at her antics. He raised his eyebrows asking for some explanation.

"Sharing is caring."

She said simply and sipped from the bottle. He stared her as she did so. Her expression changed into a displeased one as she took the first gulp.

"Yuck!"

She wiped her mouth and caught his eye. They looked at each other in silence for a while before she started laughing. A sheepish smile graced his lips as she continued laughing. He looked at her in awe, she was so easy when it came to laughing. Wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes, she reached out for her bag and took out some candies.

"Ye share nahin karungi. Inn se thori pyaas bujh jaegi. You enjoy your drink!"

And for the first time in many days, a chuckle escaped his lips as he drank from the bottle.

The bell rang, making him come out of his thoughts. It took him a while to register his surrounding. The teacher was packing his stuff and the students around him were getting on their feet to go out of the class. He also closed his books and started packing his bag. When he was done, he got up. His cell phone vibrated in his pocked and he took it out.

'I am at the stall at the back entrance. Come soon warna bus miss hojaegi.'

Panchi's text made him confused. What was she doing at the back entrance? If it was just a cola treat, she could've brought him one from the school canteen. Was she taking her somewhere else? Knowing her, he knew that he wasn't all fond of going to high class places that she could easily afford. So why had she mentioned the bus.

Suddenly, the whole plan of spending some time together, even if it was just moments, didn't seem all that exciting anymore. Not that they were doing anything wrong but there was something within that said he shouldn't go to her. He should refuse. It wasn't right.

His head felt heavy as all those thoughts attacked his mind. What if someone saw them? What if something wrong happened? What if she got in trouble with her friends? Would she be able to dodge all the questions?

He had always been extra careful when it came to her. And it was his silence after she had offered the treat that could be a problem for her. But, she hadn't even waited for his reply!

Frustration built inside of him as he walked towards the gate. He should just text her that he can't come. No, but that would be too rude. After so many years, she had offered to spend time with him. Despite having some good early friendly memories, she had always maintained her distance from him in front of everyone. So had he. But now, this might change everything.

Was he ready for it?

"No, it's not going to work. Main jaake usse mana kardunga." He decided as he reached the front gate. Glancing at the watch, he figured that she must've been waiting for quite a while now. Though not particularly dangerous, but the back area of school was somewhere which the students mostly avoided.

Taking quick steps he moved towards the back gate. When he noticed that the students around were not noticing him much, he broke into a run.

He reached the gate and looked around. He spotted her standing across the road. The instant relief that he got seeing her disappeared when he noticed what was going on.

She was holding her bag nervously and looking at the ground as if trying to cover her face with her hair. He was away from her but he could sense that she was shaking a little. He was confused at first but he understood the situation as he looked a little to her left.

A group of boys dressed in some rough clothes were laughing loudly while clapping. They looked like some typical hooligans from their appearance. Not so uncommon from where he came from. He noticed that they were looking at Panchi before laughing and even pointing at her a little. There was something in the way they were looking at her that made him grip his bag tightly.

Raw rage boiled inside of him. He wished he could smack the daylights of those boys who were giving leering looks at Panchi. And she just stood there. Why wasn't she going to them and give them a tight slap that they deserved. They were harassing her for heaven's sake!

One of the boys after winking to his group, made his way towards Panchi. And that did it. Not caring a damn about the passing car, KD crossed the road in quick strides. Before that boy could reach her, he stood in front of Panchi, shielding her from him.

She sensed someone's presence and looked up but KD didn't pay attention. Standing firmly, he gave a sideways glance to the approaching boy who had stopped in his tracks as soon as KD had come in the picture. If the look in KD's eyes mirrored even half of the rage that he felt, it wasn't surprising that the boy gulped and rushed back to his group. KD kept on looking at them before they dispersed completely.

Well, one problem solved.

He turned around to look at Panchi to scold her for not doing anything. But seeing her, all his rage vanished in the air. He was taller than her, that he knew but she looked so small now. Not looking at him, she was obviously shaking with fear. Her fists had gotten white due to gripping the bag so tightly.

"Panchi..." He said in a small voice and she looked up. And he felt like running back to those boys and beating the living daylights out of them. The fear in her eyes was something that he wasn't accustomed to. It made him uncomfortable and so helpless.

She shifted away from him and he blinked helplessly. Cautiously, he took a step backward from her. Not all the girls can handle such incidents easily. Be it in skirts or veils, this was always a blow to all kind of girls. He just wished he could say or do something to make her feel a little better. But words were failing him...

"Ummm...we missed the bus."

The silence which seemed to be stretching between them was broken by her voice. He looked at her surprise. Her face seemed so pale but a small smile graced her lips. He kept on looking at her in surprise but she seemed to be avoiding his voice.

"Ab dusri bus yahan se 15 minute mein guzre gi. Tab tak kya karen?" She gave a nervous chuckle. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. All the thoughts of saying no to her seemed to just disappear from his mind.

"Jaana kahan hai?" If she was avoiding the whole incident which had just happened, who was he to say anything?

"Wo, there's this small cafe. Yahan se thori hi door hai. Bus mein 10 minute lagte. Maine socha ab treat de hi rahi hun tou kisi achi jagah pe hi dun. You really were a great help today." She looked at him and smiled. The color was returning a little to her face. He looked up at the sky. Clouds were starting to gather and some wind had finally started to blow.

"Zyada door tou nahin?"

"Arey nahin. Itna bhi door nahin hai. I just discovered it while taking a walk the other day. I mean, main tou sirf aise hi--"

"Let's walk."

He cut across her and she blinked in shock. This time, he avoided her glance and looked at the passing cars. When he did look at her, he noticed at she was still staring at her in shock. He raised his eyebrows at her and this brought her to her senses.

"Yeah, sure."

-----------

Hope you enjoyed this long chapter! I was going to make wrap it up in the next chapter but since I am getting a nice response for it (I am surprised at the level of enthusiam LOL), I will go a little slow on things. Still, I don't think I can stretch it more than 3-4 chapters at max.

Anyways, comment and like! Nice comments boost me up Embarrassed Also, PMs will be send to all who comment (not necessarily mention that they want to be PMed, just a comment will be ok) on the chapter. It makes it easier for me to PM the ones who comment rather than just "Like". No, I am not hungry for comments but honestly, it makes it easier by just clicking the "PM" button at the bottom of the reply than going to the profile and then PMing. That's hectic!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspanu-arshaallseasonraindiyadawda13Anikz003soumyakhoneey95maaji89Smiley1279sups2222idiot_box-Inferno-AdryCoffeeAddict100littledevilsCavingInbasket_101IndigoBluesCrazy_soulLet-It-Go..Serendipity..crazyskyThe007Shivani-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Yeah i just finished it. But i'll put it up after updating Starting Anew. Or maybe before because it's a little related to the current track. Let's see where Monday's episode takes RaHi, after that.
Till then you better update!!

Oh wow! I can't wait to read it! But yeah, take your time! Embarrassed And I updated! KHUSH?! Tongue

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Okay read.
I'm a little taken aback. I was not hoping for such a reaction from KD. The impatience seemed a little off his character. And also maybe because i'm too much of the classic jodi fan that i see PanSh only as close friends or siblings. Liked the whole part with the hooligans.
Overall, nicely written. Brilliant piece of writing albeit everything...
I'm really waiting to see how it goes.

My OS is gonna come later i guess. I just had a nice idea for a KD-Kiya OS build up in my head.

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Okay read.
I'm a little taken aback. I was not hoping for such a reaction from KD. The impatience seemed a little off his character. And also maybe because i'm too much of the classic jodi fan that i see PanSh only as close friends or siblings. Liked the whole part with the hooligans.
Overall, nicely written. Brilliant piece of writing albeit everything...
I'm really waiting to see how it goes.

My OS is gonna come later i guess. I just had a nice idea for a KD-Kiya OS build up in my head.

thanks for the honest feedback! The impatience was just his reaction to the sudden change of events. Ya know, when someone has these nervous thoughts of should I do it or should I ignore it? That kind of scenarios can make anyone impatient. KD wanted things to get it over with and done, that is why he was acting impatient and running. He wasnt fond of the idea of a sudden change out of nowhere. Hence, he just wanted to get there and shift the things back to his control before anything happened.

Baqi the hooligan part reaction, any person protective of his friends and family would've reacted that way! :D

but I agree, the characters are a bit OOC here in accordance to the show. I was just using my writer's liberty :) and trust me, things will shape up differently now. Their relationship isnt what you think it is. But that will be explained.

Thanks again! :D hope this lived up to your eagerness to read the update. Sorry if it didnt :)

CoffeeAddict

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
OMG Day Dreaming
SOOO CUTE!!
Mais as usual it was awesome!!! Normally i hate when ppl pair different couple ...but suprising iam loving PANSH <3 thanks my partner in crime haha 
Please update soon. can't wait !! <3

Ps - your avi <3 HAYEEE ...piya did right..wow <3

Edited by 100littledevils - 11 August 2012 at 4:38pm

lostmymusic.

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
amazing update loved it tons 

lostmymusic.