The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 19)

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Reserved. LOL. Just to annoy you!

*Edited*

Urggh! That's all i'll say...

Yaar aap jaake dustbin mein beth jaen Angry

Urrgh! wow! if I was an Einstein, I would've known the deep meaning of this comment...but since I'm not...I will be waiting for an elaboration...I know it would be frustrated but meh Sleepy Pardesi samajh ke tone it down a little LOL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hmm...'I'm different'..it sounds like something Panchi would say in a teasing, 'yeah i'm so perfect joke joke' way...but in the SS it came out all mysterious...in this chapter, Panchi seemed to have a kind of KD vibe coming off her..because KD smirks and smiles all the time too and he keeps saying stuff like 'next time yeh karna ho to'...

hey! i would be okay with a dhaba! actually in Mumbai we have pani puri stalls not dhabasLOL(but then you never knowStern Smile its a city, so many unknown corners) but yeah, i would like a restaurant more than a dhaba because the food there is healthier.In mumbai you can find dengue, malaria even in five star places yeh dhaba kya cheez hai.LOL

But yeah I could imagine Panchi going all 'oh KD, you also na'...
I'm still for KiSha but the show has made them too syrupy..PanSh is working better now for meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

hmm...'I'm different'..it sounds like something Panchi would say in a teasing, 'yeah i'm so perfect joke joke' way...but in the SS it came out all mysterious...in this chapter, Panchi seemed to have a kind of KD vibe coming off her..because KD smirks and smiles all the time too and he keeps saying stuff like 'next time yeh karna ho to'...

hey! i would be okay with a dhaba! actually in Mumbai we have pani puri stalls not dhabasLOL(but then you never knowStern Smile its a city, so many unknown corners) but yeah, i would like a restaurant more than a dhaba because the food there is healthier.In mumbai you can find dengue, malaria even in five star places yeh dhaba kya cheez hai.LOL

But yeah I could imagine Panchi going all 'oh KD, you also na'...
I'm still for KiSha but the show has made them too syrupy..PanSh is working better now for meLOL

In my defense, I have turned to this SS literally after MONTHS and I didn't even read the previous chapters much so I've kinda lost my tempo...and I was typing the chapter in a pretty dark room so yeah...I don't blame you for finding it ajeeb...it is ajeeb :P Heck, I just wanted it to get it over with!

Road side stalls are okay, everyone is fine with them! But a dhabba changes everything. She would've been fine if he had taken her to eat pani puri but he took her to a dhabba! Generally girls won't like it...meh! It was just my silly attempt at showing KD is bad with girls LOL

Show wala KiSha is so boring for me and I don't even like them that much! Khair, hopefully ab they will be fine. For now, I want to finish this thing!
Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Nice update buddy.thanks for the pm
ausind-girl Groupbie
ausind-girl
ausind-girl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
pls update soon..can't wait to see wat happens next
-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
 Abhi ke liye jhappi pa...heart attack ke acche hone ke baad comment karongi LOL
kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hey wow...nice...I just now read the last part...I really like it...

I really like panchi and kd as couple in the show also...

Kd is so simple and cute and stright forward...and he is not hiding it ...

Hey add me to ur pm list whenever u update next part as well as next ss or os on panchi+kd...I'll get pm
NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey pls continue this os soon... nice concept... n i really like the pairing...

Go to top