The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 20

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Hey bhagwaan!
Paapi pet insaan se kya kya nahin karwaatha LOL
I am reminded of Ron , whose hunger and mood is directly connected.
The opening paragraph is beautiful and I also liked the way you described the locality of the restaurant.
The talk on fate was absolutely in character Mais, big applause for that.
Excellent work dear!
Love
Nidha

lolz, this pait really is a huge deciding factor when it comes to our mood :p Ron was a bit extreme when it came to hunger. I just wanted to show a bratty, young, immature side of KD here. A guy who throws silent tantrums when he doesnt get to eat :p besides, it really was late! :D

I really dunno how Mumbai is or how its weather usually is so I just used my imagination and some scenes from Wake Up Sid for inspiration regarding the setting of the restaurant.

Fate thingy? Big part, big part :p damn, I am too excited to finish this thing! Thank you so much for such a beautiful comment! Appreciate it a lot! <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 17)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
haha..typical kd...just walking off quietly and leaving panchi to run behind him..LOL today's episode had first five minutes of PanSh onlyWink the way he was looking at her...god...i really wonder if they had decided to pair them both together at firstLOL  Sorry for stalking..now i'm commentingTongue yup...the thing about KiSha is...i shipped them till yesterday...until i realized that this jerk who behaved rude towards my friend is like KD in nature...that really freaked me out coz this guy makes me go eccchh(he's ugly and a misogynist)...and KD is my fav character..so I'm trying to get any similarities between both of them out of my mind...Ermm
but enjoyed the latest update...walking together with the breeze blowing..i can imagine them dudeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaji89lostmymusic.

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Super awesome update!!I just loved the Pansh conversation..They are just so different and yet when you read about them you can feel the crackling chemistry they share...I honestly loved this update!!The next update seems really interesting..wonder where is KD going to take Panchi??!!Please update soon and do pm me!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
its awesome
loved it

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

haha..typical kd...just walking off quietly and leaving panchi to run behind him..LOL today's episode had first five minutes of PanSh onlyWink the way he was looking at her...god...i really wonder if they had decided to pair them both together at firstLOL  Sorry for stalking..now i'm commentingTongue yup...the thing about KiSha is...i shipped them till yesterday...until i realized that this jerk who behaved rude towards my friend is like KD in nature...that really freaked me out coz this guy makes me go eccchh(he's ugly and a misogynist)...and KD is my fav character..so I'm trying to get any similarities between both of them out of my mind...Ermm
but enjoyed the latest update...walking together with the breeze blowing..i can imagine them dudeLOL

It was typical na? Dude was hungry! Hunger makes you do strange stuff LOL Yes! I saw the epi! OMG! Literally loved that scene! Actually loved the whole episode (didn't like the last two episodes that much). Man, they are just as I imagined them to be! The wait was so fruitful! Embarrassed

Wait, you don't ship KiSha now? All because of a real person? Shocked Wowie! I also like KD and thankfully I have never encountered any real person who remotely resembles a reel character. But yeah, in reality I would dislike egoistic characters like KD. Reel mein sab jaiz hai Confused

I really spent a lot of energy into that walking scene. Wanted it to be as realistic and easy to imagine as possible. Thankfully it worked out LOL

IndigoBlues

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

Super awesome update!!I just loved the Pansh conversation..They are just so different and yet when you read about them you can feel the crackling chemistry they share...I honestly loved this update!!The next update seems really interesting..wonder where is KD going to take Panchi??!!Please update soon and do pm me!!

Crackling chemistry...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Uhum! I should control myself LOL He won't take her anywhere special, just something very normal. It'll be a fun chapter, rest assured!

Thank you! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

its awesome
loved it
Originally posted by maaji89

love it dear... plz continueSmile

Thank you! Smile

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Heyy!!
Reallly nice part!!
I'm really starting to love PanSh... courtesy to you!!!  Tongue
But anyway... Coming to the part
I'm just loving how you describe KD!
I'm totally attracted to him from the show, but from reading all your OS', it's getting much stronger LOL
Very excited to read the next part!!
So do continue as soon as you can (=

lostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top