The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 20

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

amazing update loved the way panchi is so friendly

Yeah, she really is a doll! Embarrassed Thank you! Big smile

Originally posted by idiot_box

hey...i actually liked this "flashback update" a lot!LOLi really loved Pansh's first meeting...but please post the next update jaldi jaldi!!eagerly waiting for it!!

Yeah yeah, the next chapter will be up really soonish! Now that I am back to my senses LOL Thank you! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 (Page 14)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

ok..so I'm a Kisha fan (yeah, I've realized that Wink) but for some weird reason I've been stalking your SSStern Smile (ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Sorry, this emoticon at the end seriously made me laugh! ROFL Even I was like, "Why is she liking and not commenting! STALKER!? Shocked Me no likey stalkers much LOL) Like it just kills my heart to think KD is remotely not interested in Kiya in this SS...(I never said that he is not interested in Kiya or there is no equation between KiSha. It's just that I am not showing it or even thinking about it. It's just a different side of a coin than in the show Tongue) and yet...Panchi is such an amazing character and I love KD too and you brought them together...(they are my two most favs after Ranveer Embarrassed) and urgh...its like now along with KiSha oneshots I'm searching the forum for PanSh oneshots too...LOL (oh dear! It's still unbelievable that this wacky idea of mine really has got the attention of all. I always thought I'd be the only one with this strange set of mind Embarrassed) all the chapters were nice...but the fourth one was my favorite because I just love headcanon, you know, meetings they didn't show on tv but you assume happenedLOL (seriously! There is so much assumption when it comes to the relationship between the buddies! I am really curious to know what the actual reality is between them! Cuz that would be so much interested to watch! Big smile)  and it's totally part of Panchi's nature to make somebody feel welcome and not judge them...(*sigh* she really is a doll! Embarrassed)
Confession: Before I tuned into the show and when TBP hoardings were put up all over Mumbai, I thought PanSh would be a couple and Kiya would be a kind of kabab-mein-haddi between them...LOL KiSha surprised meTongue This is like, alternate realityLOL (Oh wowie! Even I thought that PanSh would be a couple but the kabab-mein-haddi angle, that's the first time I am hearing it. But when I got to know during a SG promotion of the show that Ranveer and Panchi are best friends, in that very instant I fell for them and started to look forward to them. Without even seeing them together, I was crazy about them! Glad to say I wasn't disappointed!Embarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I've read.
And you're surely getting jootas and chappals from me... You expectation-murdering-cliffhanger-loving-aunty!!
I'm so upset and angry that i'm reserving and won't edit... Bwahaha... My personal revenge!!
On a lighter note... I'm disappointed... Will tell you reasons later. Today was the first day of my hectic week. I read and i'm commenting through phone so plan to torture you by just saying i'm angry and not explaining why. If any of these days i survive enough by the end of the day to switch on my laptop and come online... I'll think of editing!!
But still i'm VERY angry!

lostmymusic.

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I thought again. I love my shoes too much to throw them at you...
Btw your punishment... No update for Anya based OS this week!

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I've read.
And you're surely getting jootas and chappals from me... You expectation-murdering-cliffhanger-loving-aunty!!
I'm so upset and angry that i'm reserving and won't edit... Bwahaha... My personal revenge!!
On a lighter note... I'm disappointed... Will tell you reasons later. Today was the first day of my hectic week. I read and i'm commenting through phone so plan to torture you by just saying i'm angry and not explaining why. If any of these days i survive enough by the end of the day to switch on my laptop and come online... I'll think of editing!!
But still i'm VERY angry!

OYE! Shocked That is rude on so many levels! I am not an aunty, I am just 18 Cry Wo bhi freshly turned LOL

And OYE! That really is bad! I HATE reserves SO DAMN much! And you got me curious! WHY?!? But I was tired! I was almost dozing on my keyboard while typing! This is the best I could churn up! Shocked Mummy! Ye zulm hai! Cry

At least give me a hint why you are angry? Ye kya! Your anger is making me sad and almost making me cry. That too on Eid (night) with an empty tummy and a bad case of acidity. No fair!!!! Ouch

Well you succeeded in torturing! Now tell me!!!! CryCryCry

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I thought again. I love my shoes too much to throw them at you...
Btw your punishment... No update for Anya based OS this week!

I am not even worth the jootas?! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
And pssshhh! I know that strategy. Making me the reason for not updating while clearly you are too busy to do it LOL Beta ji, ye hum bohat kar chuke hain Wink

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCry

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Who you calling Beta... Oh... I called you aunty... So it's fair.
True. I have a moot on the weekend. That means 14 hours in college, almost.
So i'll give you hint. Firstly i was hoping for a clarification about what's going to happening to them for which i was waiting for the treat and you didn't even put that. And on certain levels this didn't seem like PanSh to me. Now explaination of the second reason later.

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Oh wowie! Stern Smile

Hmmm...well what's gonna happen to them? You'll know soon because the next update will be fast and yeah, will bring things forward a little. Can't say much as I want to keep it of as a dhamaka surprise, something that'll make the readers go, "WHAT THE?!"  when they read the final chapter (which is not that far away). And this was only the half of the intended original chapter.

Second, they are a bit OOC na? Damn! I was hoping that they won't be! But you caught on to it. In my defense, this happened all happened three years ago. And that's a hell lotta time for one to go through a complete metamorphosis when it comes to personality. So yeah, here there equation is a bit different because it was just the first meeting. It'll take time for them to build up to the point where they are right now. Also, the last paragraph is a little significant when it comes to the finale. No, it's not a spoiler! Just a friendly hint to calm you down a little :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top