Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_soul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all,extremely sorry for not commenting on ur last update.so this one is for part 4 and 5.
I really loved the interaction between these two.i must appreciate u coz writing abt cross over pairs is really tough.

Poor KD.he should have ordered something!.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update thanks for the pm
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Crazy_soul

First of all,extremely sorry for not commenting on ur last update.so this one is for part 4 and 5.
I really loved the interaction between these two.i must appreciate u coz writing abt cross over pairs is really tough.

Poor KD.he should have ordered something!.

Arey it's ok! I updated without much break between in the chapters so it's completely alright if you didn't comment. That's why I also PMed the ones who commented on chap 3 as well as chap 4 πŸ˜†

Awww...! Thank you! It can be a little tough but as long as I am true to the concept and the characters, words just flow 😳 Yups! KD should've ordered something but he didn't realize that he was hungry till he saw Panchi eating. This happens to me a lot πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

amazing update thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Lovely update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you! 😳

kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Awesome Awesome !

bt Mais No PMs frm the Last to Updates!  :(

Why ?
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittu_arsha

Awesome Awesome Awesome !

bt Mais No PMs frm the Last to Updates! :(

Why ?

thank you!

I PM to those only who comment on the chapter. Maybe you didnt comment on chap 3, that's why? :/ if you did then I am really sorry for not PMing you. You will get the PM next time :)
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey bhagwaan!
Paapi pet insaan se kya kya nahin karwaatha πŸ˜†
I am reminded of Ron , whose hunger and mood is directly connected.
The opening paragraph is beautiful and I also liked the way you described the locality of the restaurant.
The talk on fate was absolutely in character Mais, big applause for that.
Excellent work dear!
Love
Nidha
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Hey bhagwaan!
Paapi pet insaan se kya kya nahin karwaatha πŸ˜†
I am reminded of Ron , whose hunger and mood is directly connected.
The opening paragraph is beautiful and I also liked the way you described the locality of the restaurant.
The talk on fate was absolutely in character Mais, big applause for that.
Excellent work dear!
Love
Nidha

lolz, this pait really is a huge deciding factor when it comes to our mood :p Ron was a bit extreme when it came to hunger. I just wanted to show a bratty, young, immature side of KD here. A guy who throws silent tantrums when he doesnt get to eat :p besides, it really was late! :D

I really dunno how Mumbai is or how its weather usually is so I just used my imagination and some scenes from Wake Up Sid for inspiration regarding the setting of the restaurant.

Fate thingy? Big part, big part :p damn, I am too excited to finish this thing! Thank you so much for such a beautiful comment! Appreciate it a lot! <3
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haha..typical kd...just walking off quietly and leaving panchi to run behind him..πŸ˜† today's episode had first five minutes of PanSh onlyπŸ˜‰ the way he was looking at her...god...i really wonder if they had decided to pair them both together at firstπŸ˜†  Sorry for stalking..now i'm commentingπŸ˜› yup...the thing about KiSha is...i shipped them till yesterday...until i realized that this jerk who behaved rude towards my friend is like KD in nature...that really freaked me out coz this guy makes me go eccchh(he's ugly and a misogynist)...and KD is my fav character..so I'm trying to get any similarities between both of them out of my mind...πŸ€”
but enjoyed the latest update...walking together with the breeze blowing..i can imagine them dudeπŸ˜†
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Super awesome update!!I just loved the Pansh conversation..They are just so different and yet when you read about them you can feel the crackling chemistry they share...I honestly loved this update!!The next update seems really interesting..wonder where is KD going to take Panchi??!!Please update soon and do pm me!!
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome
loved it