sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Reserved. LOL. Just to annoy you!

*Edited*

Urggh! That's all i'll say...

Yaar aap jaake dustbin mein beth jaen ðŸ˜¡

Urrgh! wow! if I was an Einstein, I would've known the deep meaning of this comment...but since I'm not...I will be waiting for an elaboration...I know it would be frustrated but meh ðŸ¥± Pardesi samajh ke tone it down a little ðŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...'I'm different'..it sounds like something Panchi would say in a teasing, 'yeah i'm so perfect joke joke' way...but in the SS it came out all mysterious...in this chapter, Panchi seemed to have a kind of KD vibe coming off her..because KD smirks and smiles all the time too and he keeps saying stuff like 'next time yeh karna ho to'...

hey! i would be okay with a dhaba! actually in Mumbai we have pani puri stalls not dhabas😆(but then you never know😳 its a city, so many unknown corners) but yeah, i would like a restaurant more than a dhaba because the food there is healthier.In mumbai you can find dengue, malaria even in five star places yeh dhaba kya cheez hai.😆

But yeah I could imagine Panchi going all 'oh KD, you also na'...
I'm still for KiSha but the show has made them too syrupy..PanSh is working better now for me😆

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

hmm...'I'm different'..it sounds like something Panchi would say in a teasing, 'yeah i'm so perfect joke joke' way...but in the SS it came out all mysterious...in this chapter, Panchi seemed to have a kind of KD vibe coming off her..because KD smirks and smiles all the time too and he keeps saying stuff like 'next time yeh karna ho to'...

hey! i would be okay with a dhaba! actually in Mumbai we have pani puri stalls not dhabas😆(but then you never know😳 its a city, so many unknown corners) but yeah, i would like a restaurant more than a dhaba because the food there is healthier.In mumbai you can find dengue, malaria even in five star places yeh dhaba kya cheez hai.😆

But yeah I could imagine Panchi going all 'oh KD, you also na'...
I'm still for KiSha but the show has made them too syrupy..PanSh is working better now for me😆

In my defense, I have turned to this SS literally after MONTHS and I didn't even read the previous chapters much so I've kinda lost my tempo...and I was typing the chapter in a pretty dark room so yeah...I don't blame you for finding it ajeeb...it is ajeeb :P Heck, I just wanted it to get it over with!

Road side stalls are okay, everyone is fine with them! But a dhabba changes everything. She would've been fine if he had taken her to eat pani puri but he took her to a dhabba! Generally girls won't like it...meh! It was just my silly attempt at showing KD is bad with girls 😆

Show wala KiSha is so boring for me and I don't even like them that much! Khair, hopefully ab they will be fine. For now, I want to finish this thing!
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Nice update buddy.thanks for the pm
ausind-girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls update soon..can't wait to see wat happens next
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Abhi ke liye jhappi pa...heart attack ke acche hone ke baad comment karongi ðŸ˜†
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey wow...nice...I just now read the last part...I really like it...

I really like panchi and kd as couple in the show also...

Kd is so simple and cute and stright forward...and he is not hiding it ...

Hey add me to ur pm list whenever u update next part as well as next ss or os on panchi+kd...I'll get pm
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey pls continue this os soon... nice concept... n i really like the pairing...
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. .Mais!!
I read this SS in 1 go!!
n trust me its . . Beautiful. .
I simply Love PanSh n their Frndship
they have a spl bond
which u beautifully succeeded in Potraying
I loved this SS to d core
do cont soon
love