||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Mais! *waves* 😳
Dude! This is such an out of the box concept! I am a sucker for such stories dude! 

In the first episode of TBP, I thought it would be Panchi and KD but then everything was different. But deep down my heart I was hoping for a KD-Panchi friendship at least. But, finding this FF, I am so excited. Eeks! *Jumps* Beautifully written! Loving the flow already! Let the updates come sooner though! =D

P.S. PM me next time! :-)

Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Lovely update 👏👏

Thank you! 😳

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

Hey Mais! *waves* 😳
Dude! This is such an out of the box concept! I am a sucker for such stories dude! 

In the first episode of TBP, I thought it would be Panchi and KD but then everything was different. But deep down my heart I was hoping for a KD-Panchi friendship at least. But, finding this FF, I am so excited. Eeks! *Jumps* Beautifully written! Loving the flow already! Let the updates come sooner though! =D

P.S. PM me next time! :-)

Shakal dikha di? 😆

Honestly, even I had a feeling for KD-Panchi but things turned out for the better in the show. Its just that that enigmatic, silent chemistry between KD-Panchi just made a spot in my mind and I had to get it out. Hence this FF. Even I am excited. The updates will be soonish, don't worry. I don't want to lose inspiration for this AT ALL! You liked the flow, I thought it sucked. Per khair hai! 😃

Will do! Thanks for the lovely comment! 😳
awesome..do pm me wen u update..coz u didnt last tym..
Wrong ! Wrong ! it was absolutely an amazing part <3
 I loved it..

"Sure, he didn't talk to her or even looked at her in front of everyone but there was a thing called "silent observation" in which he was an expert in."

So well thought as this's how I think KD-P's relationship is in the show..The respect is there in his silence..(Both the boys respect him what more the girl would want :) )

You are so well Maris..Do write more often :) Loved it :)
Originally posted by tani18

awesome..do pm me wen u update..coz u didnt last tym..<div></div>

i thought i had said that i dont pm? :/ and this wasnt an update, it was completely something new :p khair, will do.
Nice update..it was short and sweet..but yes, i have to admit that the concept is quite intriguing..would love to know how KD and Panchi's friendship progresses...i really loved the idea of 'silent observation', by the way..well, what more can i say??im sending you a friend request...please pm me when you update next time!!
Originally posted by piya2025

Wrong ! Wrong ! it was absolutely an amazing part <3
I loved it..

"Sure, he didn't talk
to her or even looked at her in front of everyone but there was a thing
called "silent observation" in which he was an expert in."

So well thought as this's how I think KD-P's relationship is in the show..The respect is there in his silence..(Both the boys respect him what more the girl would want :) )

You are so well Maris..Do write more often :) Loved it :)

tarpa tarpa ke comment kiya :p thank you so much for this! <3

silence plays a huge part here, i think. Baqi true, the boys respect the girl, a girl can ask for nothing else! Will try to update soon! :D
Originally posted by idiot_box

Nice update..it was short and sweet..but yes, i have to admit that the concept is quite intriguing..would love to know how KD and Panchi's friendship progresses...i really loved the idea of 'silent observation', by the way..well, what more can i say??im sending you a friend request...please pm me when you update next time!!

yeah, much cant be said anyway because the chapter is the first and short without anything major :p progresses or de-progresses? Hmmm...lets see kya hota hai! :D

thanks for liking the idea! And you dont have to buddy, i will send you a PM when I update. No worries!
I  did that again. I mean they respect "Her"

& yeah will be waiting to read further..

Before I forget to again -

I Loved your note..Don't like it .. hit the back button,kiseki yaad diladi..😆
Originally posted by -Mais-

yeah, much cant be said anyway because the chapter is the first and short without anything major :p progresses or de-progresses? Hmmm...lets see kya hota hai! :D

thanks for liking the idea! And you dont have to buddy, i will send you a PM when I update. No worries!
well i already sent you a request..never Mind..just update soon!!:)