Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Note

So, this night has been pretty windy. Too bad I couldn't enjoy it then but the morning stroll was nonetheless, beautiful. Just rising sun, clear blue sky, flying birds and the beautiful fresh air. A perfect sight which I always seem to miss. Look at me rambling away and not coming to the point like always! Urgh! So anyway, this idea just popped into my head as I was talking a morning stroll on my terrace. It seemed weird and funny to me at first but slowly, it started to make sense. I do hope that I am doing nothing wrong by posting it here as it is going against the two established couples i.e. KiSha and RaHi but what should I do? I am a super freak of cross-over couples, specially those which are doomed to never unite. Tragedies inspire me as much as I loath them. If you haven't figured it out yet, it is a KD/Panchi SS. So if you aren't very open to such thinking, you can safely hit back and not continue reading. Though I am making is clear right now that it is by no means a romantic SS going against the tide of the current idea of the show. Some things are made up but I am trying to keep it as real as possible. This won't be a very big thing, probably 3-4 well-written chapters and I will try to wind it up soon. Once again, this is just an idea brewing in the mind of a girl who is sucker for doomed couples (mostly). I may sound a bit harsh here but one word saying that I am supporting a couple which is not the one on which I go gaga over (RaHi) and prepare to face my wrath! Kidding but seriously, if you have nothing nice to say then please, don't say anything at all. So yeah, that pretty much covers up everything. Again, if you are not open to wacky ideas you can go back.

You didn't go back. Thank you! I appreciate that! Without further ado, let's kick start things!

Never Forget...
KD/Panchi
PanSh

Edited by Mais - 09 April 2013 at 3:08pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshafaith_hopeAnikz003diyadawda13maaji89krit125idiot_boxItsMe_AmmuAditi_4verbasket_101ArShiDelenalizzie1765Nirju99-Nia-CavingInsujana9-ScaredAngel-The007ShivanicrazyskySanely_Insane-MamuKiBhanji-charmee_sammysnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||SS|| Never Forget || PanSh||Note. pg 20" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

~Index~

Prologue. page 1
Chapter 1. page 2
Chapter 2 . page 5
Chapter 3. page 9
chapter 4. page 12
chapter 5. page 15
chapter 6. page 18

Edited by Mais - 09 November 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003faith_hopediyadawda13krit125basket_101ArShiDelenasujana9The007ShivaniSanely_Insanesnowflake.

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Prologue

Sometimes one wonders, was it supposed to happen this way? From having that potential of being by each others' side through thick and thin to being forced to stand at different ends of the room and trying your best to avoid the person. Despite having those bonding moments, being careful not to be seen with each other as it would cause disrupt in the flow of life.

It's not always easy trying to hide a part of your life from everyone who are your life. There are moments in the crowd when by pure accident your shoulder grazes the other person's arm and alarming bells start ringing. In that moment, you feel like the secret is caught. But one moves on and it becomes the same as always, like nothing happened. Not now, not before. It was just nothing.

And when the crowd disappears and there is just the two of you, all the things become easy. The smiles are casual, there is some small talk. Mostly there is silence but it is deep. These fleeting moments are rare but they are there, making their presence felt in the hectic life. Those small moments of being alone away from the eyes of everyone who know you, actually are the proof that yes, something exists. It is short-lived, it is meaningless, it has no place in the future but it exists. These moments are just there to remind you of that priorities are different, the feelings are different, the paths are changed but something exists. Something different, something peculiar, something silent...

...something unforgettable.

Edited by -Mais- - 02 August 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspanu-arshadiyadawda13allseasonrainfaith_hopemaaji89krit125kittu_arsha100littledevilsArShiDelenaAdrybasket_101.Comics_Music.-ScaredAngel-CavingInsujana9Crazy_soulThe007Shivani..Serendipity..snowflake.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Prologue sounds interesting Clap, continue soon! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

basket_101

IF-Dazzler

basket_101

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Interesting SS (=
Although I love the original pairings as they are, I'm up for this cross-pairing!
Eager to read more!
Do pm me when you update (=
Hinal

allseasonrain

allseasonrain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
continua son.and pls pls pls pm me...

spicySugar..

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
dude.. i am a sucker for cross-over couple... with doomed endings... I am def gonna read this.. do pm me please

spicySugar..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nice idea Mais!!!
Prologue is really really good!!!
Do cont soon & PM me!!

spicySugar..

Post Reply New Post