KiSha/KDiya OS - [From my FF Scions] ll Fugly ll - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
After reading this, I'm sure Scions is gonna be freat(fantastically great🤣)
FUGLY...????
Hahaha...loved it...!!!
awesome..pm me wen u update next..cant believe they were actually drunk...but is bobby der wid them???
Damn Prach!! That was beautiful. 
this is from scions?!!! ...OMG i think this FF is gonna is EPIC ..<3
JADLI JADLI UPDATE KAR...
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
OMMGEEE Prachiii this is sooo Super Duper Ah-mazinggg⭐️☺️

Woah its part of the ff hehehe awsum cant wait to read the unedited version of it in the FF😳🤣

Ok abt this OS OMG seriusly i'm in LUV wid it❤️😍...its soo dman Beautiful the whole time i literally was like this ☺️😍and screaming silently hahahaha🤣

The waves crashed by his feet as he stared away into the space. The cold water managed to run a shiver down his spine once in a while. His eyes shined under the moonlight. The only source of voice was the sea playing with the sand. The night was calm and silent. In contrast to the turmoil of emotions in his heart. He stood there, his finger unconsciously slipped into his pockets. He didn't know what to expect anymore. The way everything turned out had left him with no answers to his numerous questions. Every direction he thought of, same questions unscrambled themselves in front of him. He stared into the ocean, looking for answers that he was absolutely sure he wasn't going to receive.

ok starting se i luv this para 😳...its a very simple one but the way you wrote abt KD's thots and feelings its jus soo Beautiful😳👏...it was like as if i was there seeing the whole moment😍 (i wish i was ☺️🤣)

The soft voice of feet dipping into the moist sand of the beach and clinking of silvers reached his ears. He instantly recognized the aura that surrounded him with her presence.

OMG this was jus soo amazingly beautiful him feeling her presence ☺️

Ok reading the first dialogue i was thinking was it really Kiya😆 but then i remembered its a future part of ur FF and i thot mayb it wud be difficult for me to imagine the ice-broken scenes between KD-Kiya but the way u wrote its jus perfect👏...everything set in my mind perfectly😳

"At you, no." He said, and heard her sigh. "Kismat se?" He asked rhetorically, followed by a low chuckle. "Bahot!"

I luv this part its soo KD-ish way of saying😉😆

OMG i luv the way you wrote the connection between the two even in the whole silence they finally started comforting each other in the deep silence☺️😍
Amazingly written abt Kiya and KD's thots abt how their life changeing in certain time aahhh dman now dat makes me badly want to read ur FF😍 so PLZZZ USKA JALDI UPDATE KARDOOO😳🤣

But today, he had realized special each of them were to him. Each of them, and specially the one standing beside him. He turned to face her and found her looking at him, still shivering. But he wasn't about to turn into her Bollywood fantasy. A smile tugged at his lips as he thought about the day week before. The memory was as fresh as a beautiful morning.

OOMMGGG tum tou pakka murder karne pe tuli ho🤣 aahhh the special feeling especially the one standing beside him☺️ ☺️aahhh i'm sorry i jus cant stop screaming🤣
OMG OMG the day week before 😲damn i wana kYAA HUUAAA day beforee☺️🤣 hahahaha PRACHIII i dont care u r soo updating ur FF everyday until the day before part🤣🤣

"Chicklet!" He called after her. How blessed she felt to have finally heard that again! How she missed it. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself before turning around. As soon as she turned around, her eyes met his in the dark. She felt his breath caress her skin as he leaned onto her. Her eyes dropped. She tried to control the unstable breath. "You look," His voice made her look up. This time, she didn't see the darkness that was usually focused on his dark, now brought a shine in them that she couldn't understand. He leaned even more, forcing her eyes to shut on its own. His lips were next to her ears as they said their words. "Fugly!"

AAAHHH Breathe in Breathe out☺️☺️☺️hahahaha ye kyaaa haiii damn u jus nailed it with this scene😍 shitt this is jus like the mood nahi hai scene and soo much more passionate☺️ aahhh i so want to see a scene like this in the show😍😆
shitt this is jus tooo beautiful and Fugly at the end i jus cudnt stop rofling 🤣🤣
gosh i was reading this at the middle of the night everyone was on sleep mode and i cudnt even scream openly also hahaha🤣🤣

and den Kiya asking him wat did he jus do awwiiee i sooo LUV dis OS❤️

OMG hahahaa everyone was drunk 😲🤣damn i really want to know how these guys really ganged up together as friends and aahhh u r soo updating ur FF tmrw plzzz plzz😳😳

Really BRILLIANT work Prachi luv dis OS its soo BEAUITFULLY written😳...and ur writing is really soo SUPER-ROCKING👏⭐️

Edited by sweetshine - 11 years ago
Loved it!.. 👏
Your writing skills are Great!.. 👍🏼
I can just picture the whole scene!
It was soo sweet!.. Lovee KiSha!.. 
Please PM me if you write any other FF/OS/SS!..