The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kiya's jealous. She wants to fit in with the gang. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Interesting post. I kind of agree and as well as don't agree. I wouldn't cateagories them as gang right now. But I would say they are a group at current. But a group with its own values, principles and ethics. I just love how they stand for each other. Even they have differences among them they overcome it to think about the current problem they have. I would call them a gang when they will be selflesslly do things for each other.

Coming to Kiya. She may be jealous of not only the group but almost everyone because everyone is free to live life as they want. Not like her with rules and boundaries. And completely agree with you on her complaining issue. She do so definitely to hurt others so that she can be happy. I just hope she realises how much wrong she is. And yeah she definitely want to be part of a circle where she can be natural to her self. And that group seems the perfect place. Lets see when she realises that.

Edited by marauder - 02 August 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cZaYaHolicFieryLioness-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya's jealous. She wants to fit in with the gang. (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Interesting post. I kind of agree and as well as don't agree. I wouldn't cateagories them as gang right now. But I would say they are a group at current. But a group with its own values, principles and ethics. I just love how they stand for each other. Even they have differences among them they overcome it to think about the current problem they have. I would call them a gang when they will be selflesslyishly do things for each other.

Coming to Kiya. She may be jealous of not only the group but almost everyone because everyone because they are free to live life as they want. Not like her with rules and boundaries. And completely agree with you on her complaining issue. She do so definitely to hurt others so that she can be happy. I just hope she realises how much wrong she is. And yeah definitely want to be part of a circle where she can be natural to her self. And that group seems the perfect place. Lets see when she realises that.

Exactly. I think out of all the characters, Kiya will have the biggest redemption track after someone makes her realize she's wrong. And I agree about Kiya being jealous of everyone because they can be themselves and she can't. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cmarauder

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Res.. have something to say on this but later on Embarrassed Hopefully I remember!

ZaYaHolic-Jwalamukhi-

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
superb post..agreed completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
u r ryt !!!!!!!!!!!! c meks ol dose remarkss cuzz den ppl vl tok 2 her...dat day in d corridor dat wen dat riya gal(da 1 who flirts wid ranveer) n kiya wer walkin n c said dat KD dusnt usually mess wid galzz n kiya said datzz cuzz no gal has ever b4 challnged him!!! datzz it isnt it !??no gal messes wid him..buh kiya dus !!!why??? juzz soo dat she getzz his attenton evn if itzz in d negative way...m nt sayin dat she dus dat bcuzz she lyks him  or anything...luv will cum after wards...itzz bcuzz as much as she h8s 2 deny it KD is very popular in school n an important prson n izz respected n looked up2 by many...n she fils dat gettin his attention vl prove dat she izz importnt tooo!!!!!!

P.S- m luvin KD n KIYA's character

Edited by candykyra - 02 August 2012 at 11:57pm

-Jwalamukhi-

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
u exactly stated the point Shifu di..!!!
dat is just wat i feel... inspite of all kiya is doing m nt at ol angry wit her or smthing... i feel the same... she wants attention and she is breaking the unglee gang because as u said, she ees evrything in dem wat she DOES NOT have... she wants attention.. she wants a FAMILY... a faily hu wud look after her.. care for her... NOT blame HER for evrything and most importantly DO NOT COMPARE her... evrythin u mentioned are exactly my thots and i perfectly understand u... a really osumm post Big smile

-Jwalamukhi-

Pari-Gupta

IF-Dazzler

Pari-Gupta

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
nice post
I completely agree with u 
She is just an ignored child who longs for love but doesn't knows it
Once she will be the part of the gang she would know what place does frndshp n love hold in lyf

-Jwalamukhi-CrazyGirl.21

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
You know what! Even i thought the same. Her behaviour was totally like a jealous person. Your analysis is on spot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.