The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kiya's jealous. She wants to fit in with the gang.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I dunno if I am right or not but I think that Kiya's jealous of the gang. Doesn't matter that the gang, aka Ranveer and KD are like fighting with each other, I just think that Kiya wants to find a place in their gang, no matter how much she denies it.

Why? Because the gang is like a family, that care for each other, that joke around with each other, love each other and get mad at each other but mostly, stand up for each other. They are not going to let one get into trouble. If one person from the gang goes down, the whole gang goes down with that person.

And that's what Kiya wants.

Kiya's biggest weakness is that her parents ignore her existence and anything wrong that happens, they blame Kiya for it. They try to rub it in her face that she can never be like her sister Anya -The Perfect Girl.

And Kiya hates it.

And when she sees the gang so close together, almost like a family, she feels that she needs that bond. And she can't stand it. She wants to be happy, but doesn't know how. She hurts other people to make herself feel better. She wants to make herself feel perfect, do good [such as reporting the Junglees so that her parents will be proud] and even if that means making other people feel bad.

Right now, she wants to break the Junglee gang apart just because they remind her of everything she doesn't have.

She doesn't have friends. She wants some, but doesn't know how to make friends. She wants people to notice her. The whole being mean to KD and Panchi is because she knows that her snide remarks make people talk about her. It makes her feel important.

All she that she does is because she wants to feel important. Doesn't matter if it's for the wrong reasons. She just wants to fit in with the gang, even if it's for all the wrong reasons.

Do you guys get what I am trying to say?

Kiya's not mean. She's hurt. She's tired of being ignored. She knows that her actions will get an equal and opposite reaction from KD. And her calling Panchi 'Fatso' just proved it. Look at Ranveer.

And in the class when she made a snide remark about 'Some people becoming criminals for money' aka KD. She did all this because she knew that KD will talk to her. Talk back to her.

I am not angry at her. And her saying mean stuff won't change my opinion about her.

Kiya's broken inside and only KD and the gang can fix it.

PS: This post didn't mean to offend anyone's feelings.Embarrassed

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22zzinia2411..-Chabhilal-..sups2222basket_101Pari-Gupta100littledevilsangel_juhi04EnduranceKalpana_WritermarauderRKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-..lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..soni595The007ShivaniKriYaansh960FieryLioness-MamuKiBhanji--Araina-CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya's jealous. She wants to fit in with the gang." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hmm true..Just a thought as you referred them as  family..Yes,Even Ranveer & KD hates each other but still when it's about the gang they are there for each one of them,just have different way to show their concern..but still together.

Nice Post;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-Jwalamukhi-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I completely second you on that, I mean she just wants attention good or bad does not matter because she does not get attention in the house she wants it in school, she wants to have friends who care for her which is why she does all these things 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22..DamonCrazy..-Jwalamukhi-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME analysis!!!!!I just loved it.And i 200% agree wit u.She does want to be a part of them and she will one day.
I dont hate Kiya, I dont hate Ranveer, I simply love TBP.

2cute4u_22-Jwalamukhi-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys!Blushing Individual comments coming up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post Shifu!

Hmmm...a jealous Kiya? Didnt think of it that way but now that you mention it, it does seem possible. From what I see Kiya just throws off her frustration at everyone in school, the gang is her frequent target because they meddle in her affairs more than anyone else. They directly or indirectly affect her life in a bad way thats why she is always against them. But yeah, the girl desperately needs some true friends and an identity of her own. She cant remain an attitude queen forever. Maybe she doesnt realize it yet but her attitude only makes things worse for her. Anyway, one day she will realize her mistakes and turn over a new leaf! Then she will defo become a strong part of the gang! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..-Jwalamukhi-

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post...i never ever thought ov tht... Smile ..but it cn b possible..

..DamonCrazy..-Jwalamukhi-

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Best post I have seen on IF since 2005Big smile Clap I also think so as well..she is craving for friendship and ppl to appreciate her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilymisslaugheasilyRKDramebaaz-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.