Posted: 11 years ago
Kiya felt exactly the same what KD felt when he got slapped..Her mother don't hurt her physically bt mentaly does..She keeps saying negative things to kiya and don't listen to her..it's same like slap on the face..that's why she was waching at him..there is one phrase in MARATHI language(if anyone know)"Falling in love means finding yourself in another" that's wt happend today but she is unknown of it and i am sure this time..Lamb will fall for Lion..Plz comment.thnx:)..Edited by velvet.rain - 11 years ago
OMG u r marathi?

Yup u r right. From her expression i can tell dat she felt his pain !!
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG u r marathi?

Yup u r right. From her expression i can tell dat she felt his pain !!
yes i am marathi..:)
I was hoping KD would be the one to fall first because seeing the intensity of his character, his jealousy,possessiveness,protectectiveness would have been really interesting.But after today's epi, I think it mite be Kiya first.
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

<font color="#0000ff">I was hoping KD would be the one to fall first because seeing the intensity of his character, his jealousy,possessiveness,protectectiveness would have been really interesting.But after today's epi, I think it mite be Kiya first.</font>
..ya same here bt when i saw todays episode..it was confirmed..that's what ma post says..:)
Who in that school would have Imagined that KD would have such an equation with his father? Others were surprised to see him getting slapped but  Kiya felt the pain because she has the same issue of her mother not understanding her. Similarly, KD's dad fails to underdstand KD.
Kiya is a girl who is disconnected from freedom, freedom of her actions, her thoughts and her desires. She had never expected (may be) that KD would have the same side in him, that he also will have family issues and so on.

Shock, Surprise, Hurt, Pain, ...it all came together
Originally posted by velvet.rain

yes i am marathi..:)

SAME PINCH hehe ;)
btw awesome topic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by kumjoo

Who in that school would have Imagined that KD would have such an equation with his father? Others were surprised to see him getting slapped but Kiya felt the pain because she has the same issue of her mother not understanding her. Similarly,KD's dad fails to underdstand KD.

Kiya is a girl who is disconnectedfrom freedom, freedom of her actions, her thoughts and her desires. She had never expected (may be) that KD would have the sameside in him, that he also will have family issues and so on.

Shock, Surprise, Hurt, Pain, ...it all came together
..Exactly dear
Originally posted by 100littledevils

SAME PINCH hehe ;)
btw awesome topic๐Ÿ˜‰

...Ohh..chan comment kelas tu..thnx:)
Originally posted by velvet.rain

...Ohh..chan comment kelas tu..thnx:)

awww tu pan !! ashech topics banvat rah..<3 lolaaa