Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Kiya felt exactly the same what KD felt when he got slapped..Her mother don't hurt her physically bt mentaly does..She keeps saying negative things to kiya and don't listen to her..it's same like slap on the face..that's why she was waching at him..there is one phrase in MARATHI language(if anyone know)"Falling in love means finding yourself in another" that's wt happend today but she is unknown of it and i am sure this time..Lamb will fall for Lion..Plz comment.thnx:)..

Edited by velvet.rain - 02 August 2012 at 8:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22sups2222100littledevilskumjooThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy..sweetshineZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..maraudercharmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lamb to fall for Lion this time.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
OMG u r marathi?

Yup u r right. From her expression i can tell dat she felt his pain !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velvet.rain2cute4u_22sweetshineZaYaHolic

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG u r marathi?

yes i am marathi..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I was hoping KD would be the one to fall first because seeing the intensity of his character, his jealousy,possessiveness,protectectiveness would have been really interesting.But after today's epi, I think it mite be Kiya first.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliivelvet.rain2cute4u_22sweetshineZaYaHolic

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

<font color="#0000ff">I was hoping KD would be the one to fall first because seeing the intensity of his character, his jealousy,possessiveness,protectectiveness would have been really interesting.But after today's epi, I think it mite be Kiya first.</font>
..ya same here bt when i saw todays episode..it was confirmed..that's what ma post says..:)

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Who in that school would have Imagined that KD would have such an equation with his father? Others were surprised to see him getting slapped but  Kiya felt the pain because she has the same issue of her mother not understanding her. Similarly, KD's dad fails to underdstand KD.
Kiya is a girl who is disconnected from freedom, freedom of her actions, her thoughts and her desires. She had never expected (may be) that KD would have the same side in him, that he also will have family issues and so on.

Shock, Surprise, Hurt, Pain, ...it all came together

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22100littledevilssweetshineZaYaHolic

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by velvet.rain

Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG u r marathi?

yes i am marathi..:)

SAME PINCH hehe ;)
btw awesome topic Wink

sweetshine

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Who in that school would have Imagined that KD would have such an equation with his father? Others were surprised to see him getting slapped but Kiya felt the pain because she has the same issue of her mother not understanding her. Similarly,KD's dad fails to underdstand KD.

Kiya is a girl who is disconnectedfrom freedom, freedom of her actions, her thoughts and her desires. She had never expected (may be) that KD would have the sameside in him, that he also will have family issues and so on.

Shock, Surprise, Hurt, Pain, ...it all came together
..Exactly dear

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.