Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
As of two weeks ago, the original writing team of Phir Subah Hogi was changed. The show has a completely new team. I think this explains why the whole show looks so different and changed so drastically a few weeks ago. It's also when we noticed such blatant inconsistencies. We do not know if the decision was mutual or forced or what the plans were, but the writing team HAS changed. And this might explain a lot in how the whole show has a different feel.

Edited by Laila2009 - 02 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboocupdPutijaChalhovSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDMR21Shell16-Azy--rupa-KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update-Writing team for PSH changed" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I was thinking that but wasn't sure and now it makes sense of why everything changed to something unrecognizable and the writing became so weak not long after TM & Gulabiya faceoff.

Thats one thing I hate about cv changes especially the writing team cause they're the true hero of the show. Thats terrible what if gets too bad Varun quits PSH we all know the man is a perfectionist.

Narayani, Gulki and the rest of the case are good but let's face it Varun is the soul of this show. I don't care if none agree but I know if Varun leaves this show is as good as dead.

Even if you're not a fan of TM you can't denied his character is driving force of this show cause everything is connected through him.

Writing Team changing is a very big thing   Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdsugni007croziaxxSandy66HillyloveJulieDstephhhLaila2009Shell16-rupa-

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
 ok ! but i think ultimate decision maker is channel.. this is channel who suggest what they want... and i think channel should know what is right.. and beneficial for them...
BTW Laila !!  whole team has changed or only some member..? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
So the writing team has changed. No wonder.I too feel that it's time for our Varun to bid farewell to this serial. Let Nandish be the hero with Gukli as his heroine. With Varun gone, I'll not even bother to watch or even read about PSH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysugni007Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
NO WONDER THE WHOLE FEEL OF THE SHOW HAS CHANGED!!! 
 So they changed writes Ok , maybe these new set of  "Writers" were living in a box these past few months since it seems they  have not watched it, nor did they  bother to  take a look at the viewers response to the storyline they adopted...so they have turned deaf,and blind to US!!!
 @namitagloryz...I read somewhere that Varun wanted  TVS to go through a heartbreak to explore the character more, from an actor's point of view maybe playing a bad to the bone character is  a dream from Mr. Goody Goody.  But really I don't see the justification of turning him negative  given the story.
 Ohh well they will do as they see fit...and so will some of us who decided to quit the show if the Adi-Sugni marriage takes place :( 
 Sad cause this is the only show I followed so passionately :(
Cry
Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66JulieDHillylove-rupa-

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
The new writers need to go back and watch from the first episode. They are ruining this show. 
I don't mind that Varun Badola would like to act a heart break role. We all expect that to happen when Sugni realises the truth. But it is the way they have butchered Vikram's character is what I cannot stand!!! It's like he is bi-polar!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyVinnie79ForeverSHINee

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Wink Wow, writing team has changed. No wonder the show lost
it's charm and essence. The original writing team was brilliant
and outstanding. They know how to captivate the audiences with their powerful storyline. They were the backbone of the 
show. 
Changes are good sometimes but, not all the time. I hope this new writing team can redeem themselves by giving the viewers
something to look forward for or else many viewers would loss interest in the show. 
Vickram's character took a 360 degree turn overnight. Wonder whose decision was it to changed the writing team. 
Viewers knows that the marriage will stop but, please don't turn
Vickram's  character evil. 
Marriage between Sugni and Adi shouldn't took place under no circumstance cause it doesn't look good for a nephew to fall in love with an uncle girlfriend.
Hope the production team and everyone else who is associated with the PSH are listening to the viewers. 

Edited by Sandy66 - 02 August 2012 at 5:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Why would they change such a wonderful team of writers. Its a bad move. I hope they realise whst a grave mistake they are doing. Now i guess they are all set to make adi hero and vicky negative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66stephhhpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.